Pick urself up dust urself off &get back in saddle

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Yes the title explains what this post is about.

i knew that sid isn't a coward he will rise and will be Stronger than ever. I loved the way he forgave everyone with a smile on his face and wiped his tears off and realized that they were just kidding and are still his friends. His initial reaction was just so painful for me to see his hurt and his lines just pierced my heart. This is the real sid who has a heart of gold no matter what he's able to see both sides of the coin and thinks & tries to find logic before doing anything. Wonderful acting by  karanW once again. totally touched my heart.  yes he Fell but Got up with more power. Special mention to his staraegy he's thinking i m curious to know how he will make them Follow him but m sure will be very intresting  Go Boy This is your time.

Now coming to Siddhima scene can i say m all over in love with riddhima? Ahh the way she said sorry holding her ears and kept repeating are u ok are u ok? man so so so adorable and heart felt u can see that her worlsd is sid sje was so sos o worried and as shilpa said u can see and feel riddhiam ki aankhon main pyar. I officially announce Siddhima the most amazing jodi ( my opinion only ) they are real they understand each other they give each other their space and totally understand the other. she could just see he was lying when he kept repeating he's ok  My fav line has to be u can share with em whatever it is Oh Man did anyone thoguth of it that this day wil coem where she's ready to take his pain away from him. she said jo bhi hai just say it all in front of me  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ  my heart was so so happy seeing it wow definately scebe of the day for me.

The Precap: fab fab fab once again i love how they do their Nok jhoks and finally talking and doign their gila shikwas and esp how riddhima is ready to take control of the house she's jitayign ehr haq on the house she isn't hesitant about anything she knows and believes ite's her house and she has every right to take every decision and also the fact that she was like if u wanted em to wait fro u u should've told me na and him saying but when do u listen to me so true and m glad he said it.😳 so eagerly waiting for it

Good Job cv's finally it's going the right way u guys r doign fab job by bringing it back on track

the epi belongs to the girls today both stole my heart apart from sid ofcourse

Hatts off to shilpa for showing Armaan teh mirror and how he's hurting his dear ones the ones who love him and there's a f9 line between pranks and humilating someone. now i know will say didn't shilpa humiliated armaan and shashank yes but  than again it was due to misunderstandings esp with shanky with armaan she wasnted to avenge him and i do beleive she was wrong. anyhow i don't watch them this closely to say anything more m just happy she showed him the mirror.

Lines of the day:

Ghar main mere rules chalenge πŸ˜‰ 

dekho tum theek se jhoot nahi bol sakte😊

tum mujhse baat karsakte hio jo kehna hai kehdo 😳

Ghar jayega khana nahi milega πŸ˜†

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnonymousUser thumbnail
Honestly i didn't feel bad for Arman one bit. He was so harsh today. The way he manhandled Shilpa was so wrong! Everyone's pointing out how S was so harsh today what about the way Arman pushed her against the wall harshly. Cornered her and was all IN HER FACE! He literately manhandled her in that scene. Funny how no one points that out just because Ammy baby was hurt.

Riddhima was a total sweetheart today I loved how she said sorry to Sid and wanted him to feel better.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

nice topic

the Siddhima scene was so cute, Rids apologisng to sid and knowing that he was hiding something from her. Sid was hailrious when he said about the phone line

loved hwo sid handled the entire situation today with Armaan jp

Shilpa was awesome, felt bad for Armaan but then these words were needed, Shilpa told Armaan the truth, yes he knows SR love each other, but its different when you hear it from someone, he had to hear it and it happened through shilpa.

i like Shilpa's protectivness towards siddhima, she adores them.

norzar

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOLL i didnt see the pi yet but after reading this i have to watch it!

and ur post is sooo cute! u're a literary genius! i LOVEEEE the way u wrote it! hahaha!

i just discovered ur hidden talent! 🀣🀣
Yes but that's not new armaan ki purani aadat hai he always treat women like tehy r his property sorry but he's tooo selfish and m glad shilpa didn't took his shiz and stil said what he is and tiold him he;s jealous that's it and is too self absorbed lmao go Shilpa

Originally posted by: Rohini.star

LOLL i didnt see the pi yet but after reading this i have to watch it!

and ur post is sooo cute! u're a literary genius! i LOVEEEE the way u wrote it! hahaha!

i just discovered ur hidden talent! 🀣🀣

dude Sr made me a analyzier haha m doign this for quiete a while now lmao  but thak u and sdon't miss it for anythingπŸ˜‰
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fary looooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeddddddd your post such good analysis.πŸ‘
πŸ‘Yes Sid is to    ADORABLE 4 sure in every way.πŸ€—
Ridz is where I want her to be..amazing she has become human again.πŸ€—
Shilpa I love you.❀️
Armaan please do the needful , I am sure you can...πŸ˜•
Jp and jiggy.......😑😑😑😑😑

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

nice topic

the Siddhima scene was so cute, Rids apologisng to sid and knowing that he was hiding something from her. Sid was hailrious when he said about the phone line

loved hwo sid handled the entire situation today with Armaan jp

Shilpa was awesome, felt bad for Armaan but then these words were needed, Shilpa told Armaan the truth, yes he knows SR love each other, but its different when you hear it from someone, he had to hear it and it happened through shilpa.

i like Shilpa's protectivness towards siddhima, she adores them.

norzar

thank u dear and there's no need to feel bad for armaan he simpel DESERVED it he was wrong and if he feels guilty well deserved first he makes fun of teh guy whio literally respects him so much and considers him his Big bro & than he goes and misbehaves with a lady wow 
Great post Fary!

Sid was wonderful today! He cried but forgave his friends straight away taking out all the bitterness fron his heart!!

KW brought tears to my eyes today!!

Ridhimma is the cutest wife ever! And I agree with your opinion! SR are my most favourite couple ever on TV (and thats saying a lot cos you have no idea how much I used to love sujal and kashish!)

Shilpa was wonderful today! Ive always liked her!! She told arman the stark truth and he needed to hear it however hurtful it was!

Cant wait for Mr and Mrs Modi tomorrow!!πŸ˜†
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fary SR were adorable today... i loved all their scenes and the precap just made it even better... its one of the most cutest precaps we got... i love them like that and Riddhima was too cute and her ponytail is cherry on top...

Agree about Shilpa... it was somewhat needed though i did feel for Armaan... Armaan did hurt Sid and she just wanted to show how it would have affected Riddhima and SR but we all know how Armaan is... it hit right where it hurts the most and hence the out burst but yeah it was needed...

Can't wait for tomorrow!!