Tappu is Exposed:Major Spoiler:SBS/SBB

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

I m back as usual with all the latest scoops shown today on SBS/SBB and P7 News channel😛....Today they finally showed the entire shooting of Vansh-Tapasya encounter and how Tappu gets exposed..dhan te nan😎

Here goes the Update..

Update of SBS(Star news) and SBB(Aaj tak)...I m doing it combined as both showed almost same stuff😛
Tappu has gone to meet Sid in the backside of a fort area when Vansh is shown stalking Tappu ..He sees Tappu-Sid together..also overhears their conversation..Then all 3 play hide and seek with each other😆,...Finally Vansh confronts Tappu with a gun..Tappu is scared😃..Vansh's breakdown is also shown as he is repenting for his previous deeds...but then who gets shot is still kept a suspense😛

Then interview of Rashmi,Rohit and Sid is shown where they keep joking and asking the viewers ...tells us who will die😆😆,...Rohit then tells that actually he thought Ichha is going to meet Sid and so he was following the auto thinking Ichha is inside the auto..but when he reaches there ,he is shocked to see the real face of Tappu😃...But now he will repent for his deeds of doubting his own brother and wife and so will decide to make Tappu's life hell👏

After a this a small baby was shown in Rashmi's arms😕 and she told that its Veer's baby..he will get a readymade baby now🤣😕...Rohit and Sid were also doing masti with that cute baby😛...Rashmi was handling the baby in her hands and giving double meaning dialogues like "ek bachha jaayega..doosra aayega"😕(I don't think that baby is part of the script😆..mayb its someone's baby on the sets and they were all playing around with the baby😆...don't tell me Veer or Tappu will hv one illegitimate child now🤣🤣)

Update of P7 News....Major Spoilers of the story was shown in this segment..so read at your own risk😛
Here also first they showed the same shooting of Vansh catching Sid and Tappu red-handed..Sid then escapes somewhere..mayb he goes and hides behind the fort..when Vansh points a gun at Tappu...Tappu confesses everything...Vansh then breaks down..Tappu is scared..Vansh points a gun at Tappu again and was about to kill her😛

Rashmi in her interview says that Tappu came to meet Sid without telling Veer..but now she is trapped because Vansh caught her red-handed😃

Now the major Spoiler comes during Rohit and Sid's interview...

Sid in his interview tells that "I came to teach Tappu a lesson..but I always give sweet dhamkis to Tappu which might not work..so here is Vansh who is the best character in the show and so he will bring the much awaited climax today by giving the most solid dhamki to Tappu in the form of shooting her"😆...Then the reporter said that their sources claim that Vansh will get shot and then he will go in coma for some days😛...Hearing this Rohit says there r two options here😉...one option is that a bullet will just pass from very close to Vansh's head because of which he will get hurt and will go in coma.,..then after few days he will regain consciousness but will go through partial memory loss remembering little things but not everything(in short ghajini mode which I already predicted from my own experience😆)..second option which Rohit gave is that Vansh will only fire but the bullet might hit either Tapasya or someone else who will come in front or back of Tappu to save her but who will get shot ,we all will find out on 15th July😃..In short from Rohit and Sid's words it looks like noone will die but maximum might go in coma😆...and sinse Sid is present there..so if someone even dies or goes in coma...the main culprit might b Sid while Vansh might become a soft target here...In the end Tappu might again go scotfree😡..(Anyways I still don't believe what these actors say😆)

Someone try to get P7 channel video here because it gave the maximum spoilers and don't forget to catch News 24 channel at 6.30pm when this spl Uttaran killing segment will b shown to us😛
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
probably sid might get killed😆 if he comes in front of tapu...i wont mind if tapu gets shot!😊 i am also very very very happy that no one is dying!!!!!!!

one thing though...vansh will only find out about the murder attempt...then how is that supposed to stop him doubting veer and ichha when he knows theyve been lying to him...😕

i dont think tapu will shoot him😊
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Thanks Jo
So we have a TapSi baby now 😳

And ye coma me kyon dikhate hai. Just to drag for few episode. And Tappu baba is exposed only in front of Vansh and Sid. What's d use 😡😡😡😡
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I did see some part of this segment today....and was happy that it was on a cliff as more chance of people surviving....like whoever falls returns later....😉
cud be tapasya manages to shoot vansh or push him off the cliff and put the entire blame onto sid.....
any way since the shooting is happening on a cliff there is all the chance of whoever gets shot or/and pushed of the cliff will come back later in the serial....😕
Veer n Ichcha were nowhere in the scene so how can they be shot???
or in areal filmy way just before vansh shoots taps ...may be out of thin air veer or ichcha appear and save taps by taking the bullet..😆

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Charu:Sinse I already made the post on this update with all news channel scoops..I moved your post here so that we all can hv discussions at one place only😳
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Hey guys,
Read d new article abt Tapu vamp making Vansh shoot himself and how Veer will get d blame
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Charu:Sinse I already made the post on this update with all news channel scoops..I moved your post here so that we all can hv discussions at one place only😳

Jyoti i realised what you had done n thanks for it....
i have edited my post n have given my comment on ur post ....hope that is ok
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my dear lord cvs!!!!!!😡 now theyre gonna make tapu's character such that even i will hate her🤢 hate u cvs! what have u made her? waise i dont think vansh is dying...
jyoti06 thumbnail
One more article saysing Vansh will shoot himself out of guilt..Tappu escapes from there..Veer comes and takes the gun in his hand...Ichha comes and blames Veer for Vansh's death😆😆😆😆😆😆😆...So who wins in the end..its Tapasya mata🤣 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the info jyoti... finally they'll show something new and other than how to kill ichha in 100 ways..as they are showing a new way on daily basis... so now for a change taps in danger..hmmm sounds good but i can bet on that vansh bhaiya will take a break as no one will die in uttaran... the reason is cartoons kabhi nahi marte..... well i had made this prediction on rehab track only.............