Right ! It has to be above oneself (Sid)

kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why sid cried?  Why sid felt bad ?

They were  really not  tears. But indicators of some one's trust being broken.  Some one being  rudely shocked.

Sid (as explained in his own words) does mistakes but also learns from them. Not just that, he has guts to own them publicly.   I really cant forget the pictures event.  He wanted something (an apology from ridhima), but it turned out something else. He understood his blunder. Then see what he did. He gathered the people in the center of sanjeevini. He accepted his blunder in front of everybody. This really requires guts and very few people in this world can do it. Just think yourselves in his position and tell me how many of you can accept such a blunder in front of everyone with a hope to undo the wrong thing.  He placed his mistake above himself and made a public confession to reduce the wrong done to ridz.

He loves some one too deeply, but will not like to place that love above what he thinks as right.  He had been running around ridz to pataaoofy. He went to great lengths to please her. But when he realized she was wrong, he told her "she was wrong".  But what is more bigger is he realized Arman is more right than ridz and sided with Arman. His assurance pat on Arman's  shoulder before anouncing DO. With that gesture,  he  again placed  the right person above  his own (ridz) happyness. 

He time and again does similar things and once takes a person into heart mostly expects the same from him. So, he tried explaining his friends that it was not in his hand. If possible he would have not allowed the DO thing. He said fine, it is already done why not we go along with it.  He many a times placed the happyness of his friends before his own (yuvi naina case) and expected his friends to be ok with him also.

So, the tears we see are not because of getting his face blackened. But because, he could not bare the fact that some one in Sanjeevini could hate him to this extent. 

The shock on his face to know that his Arman could be a part of it was too real. This shock is because of the extreme respect, admiration, love etc.  he has towards Arman.  It would be interesting  to see the journey after this shock.

PS : Any interesting discussions (which were not done before) are welcome. Please dont bring in the cheap attitude of Sid becuase of the photos event. I know those arguments already. Any new arguments and insights are welcome. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i soo agree with ya
these tears were not because his face was blackened but coz someone hate him to that extent...and when he gets to know that its none other than Armaan...the guy he respects very much and love as his big bro that is even more painful...so his tears are justified for me
punjabkudi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

<font color="#ff33cc">i soo agree with ya</font>

<font color="#ff33cc">these tears were not because his face was blackened but coz someone hate him to that extent...and when he gets to know that its none other than Armaan...theguy he respects verymuch and love as his big bro that is even more painful...so his tears are justified for me</font>

yup i agree armaan was hurting his young bro and armaan went over board