Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
EXACTLY my Thoughts Fats m proud to be a sid lover even more today
RhealitySux thumbnail
i agree wid u TM πŸ‘πŸΌ .

but its really out of whack πŸ˜• . the whole "prank" thing. i mean seriously, what was the whole "urgency" to show all this stuff n dat too right after the 'infamous' CC tv debacle. as if dat wasnt enuff, the whole team including one senior doc n two sideys decide to play a prank jst a day later. cudnt they e1 wait to catch their breath atleast??

i guess it mst b the sheer lack of medical cases thats makin them do such stuff. wat else can they do to pass away their time?? πŸ€ͺ silly me
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Childish pranks to get back coz you are upset that you dint get it.....be it interns or senior doctors.....not nice at all.................and to do that to your close friend...... ...tsk tsk....

Someone rightly said that if Sid is capable enough to get the job......he should be able to shoulder it....and he will .............we have yet to see what happens.........having said that ...he absolutely is right to feel bad..............they were his friends............

Dr. Shashank did make the right choice...ridhima made a mistake dint accept it.....the rest cohorted together to play pranks instead of learning from their past mistake.......one of them who supposed to be responsible for his interns........is ganging up with them to play pranks...
and the only intern left Is Dr. Sid Modi...who is not sure why he was made the DO....feels he does not deserve it....still chooses to accepts Dr. Shashanks decision ...and do his best.
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Armaan and Jpj has no rite 2 play pranks on Sid becuz it wasn't his fault 4 a becoming DO!!!!! Sid's going 2 be very strict know and i have a feeling dat hez not going 2 be mad at riddhima becuz riddhima wasn't in the plan!!! Shilpa was being a good friend!!!!:) Shashank made the decision ever!!!!!Edited by punjabkudi98 - 13 years ago
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u and I hate JP
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didn't read your entire post cuz i have to run, but from the first few lines i get it you're pissed at Armaan for doing this.
and to be honest, i too think Armaan kinda went a little overboard this time with the prank. i got teary when i saw Sid crying πŸ˜•
He was giving it his 100% trying to do his job the right way and also convincing Armaan that it wasn't his decision to be the DO, because he knew Armaan was expecting it.
but aawww =(
i really hope Armaan apologizes and makes up for it the best way he can. =\
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Armaan has not commited a crime yet this prank was taken too far
This is natural human behavior.
Sometimes we take pranks too far without realising that we crossed the limit.
Armaan's ego got the best of him today and hence he reacted the way he did
if he wanted to play pranks on Riddhima, i wouldn't mind as she deserves it
but Sid is one person who looks upto Armaan and wanted him to get this position
i felt horrible for Sid today and his innocence and sincerity stole my heart
Armaan will apologise though, and Sid being the sweetheart that he is will forgive him
I completely agree! Sorry to say but if armaan was a true friend of sid's then he would be happy for him. but instead he made a joke out of him in front of everyone. I felt so bad for sid. because he is the one character who hardly ever cries. so seeing him cry made me cry as well.at first when shashank said that sid will be the disciplinary officer i was like wow he doesnt even know the d of discipline. but now i know that he is the only one that deserves it! now we can all guess he will probably be strict. well good for him! :) hope armaan apologizes soon! and yeah i dont like JP too much. how did he even become a doctor? Edited by sushipie01 - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree

I hated d way d gang treated Sid , it was humiliating, i mean on one side u says dat he is ur friend & on d other side u r making fun of him in front of d whole hospital... dis is ridiculous😑😑

And after seeing Sid crying it make me feel more bad...

Today i am feeling proud to b a Sid fan bcoz Sid cannot think of doing dis wid his friends not even in dreams

I hope dey all apologize soon..........

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well Shanky.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..MOST INTELLIGENT
AeRmaan.........😑😑😑 Prankerster who does not know his limits ..
Jp Jiggy....foolsπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•.......needs to be punished  big time

Ridz πŸ‘πŸ‘.for feeling 4 hubby
Sid......aawwwww😊⭐️⭐️⭐️