12/24 Written Update - July 13th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - July 13th, 2010

Tarneja Mansion

Anita is shocked to know that Simi promises to never go to her parent's home if Anita is willing to return. Anita questions. Simi replies, "I just want my family's happiness, that's it. I've promised my parents that I will try my level best that you return to your in-laws." Anita angrily interrupts, "You, Simi di, you are trying. Not your family. Had they wished for the same then they would've been here too." Suddenly, Anita's cell phone rings. It is Mili. She is in the car with Abhi, Omi and Neetu. Mili tells Anita that she has been trying to reach Simi for a while but Simi is not answering. Mili asks, "If Simi is around, can I talk to her?" Neetu also wants to talk to Simi and tries to get a hold of Mili's phone. Anita gets irritated and gives Simi the phone saying, "It's your family who, as usual, is very happy without me." Simi takes the phone. Mili informs her that they are all going out for a movie and hope that Simi will join them. When Mili adds, "We are all together. Abhi, myself, Omi and Neetu" Simi looks shocked but irritatedly replies, "Since you are all together, go ahead and enjoy. I don't have time to waste." Simi hangs up. Mili wonders why Simi got offended. She was never like that. Abhi reminds her that Simi is very busy today.

Anita continues arguing with Simi and tells her that she is ready to live with Anuj if he agrees to be live-in son-in-law. Simi is shocked. She tries to explain to Anita, "Anita, what are you saying? Do you think Anuj is the only one who wants you back?! Mother and father too wish to have their daughter-in-law back in the house. They wish to see their grandchild grow in front of their eyes." Anita is not willing to change her decision. Simi continues to explain. She uses Abhi as an example that what if he lives at 12/24 KB as a live-in son-in-law. Mr. Tarneja is not well and if Abhi leaves this house and lives at 12/24, who will take care of things at home. It's the same with Anuj and since he is the son of the family, he is needed at home. Anita doesn't care about anyone else but herself and her child. She reminds Simi of her condition and walks away. Simi looks helpless.

Street corner

Omi, Neetu, Abhi and Mili are enjoying snacks and having a great time. Abhi misses Simi. Mili jokingly suggests, "Let's kidnap Simi." Abhi explains in a serious mode that Simi has been very busy today. Omi suggests that Simi must be irritated due to work. Let's pick her up and take her out too. It'll provide her with stress relief. Mili agrees. Abhi looks reluctant but the rest continue with their plan.

Tarneja Mansion

Mr. and Mrs. Tarneja are sitting in the yard. Simi brings tea and questions whether they are going out. Anusha replies, "Yes, we are going to meet Mr. and Mrs. Khanna since it's their anniversary today." Simi pours tea for them with a worried look. Anusha questions. Simi tries to brush off the thought. Mr. and Mrs. Tarneja insist. Simi tells them, "Abhi and I were thinking that Anita should return to her in-laws but Anita wants Anuj to move in to this house. You tell me, is this right?" Anusha replies, "Anita is my daughter and I know her well. If she has decided something, then no one has the power to change her decision." She tries to say something but Mr. Tarneja adds, "If Anuj wants to live with us then we have no objection with that. Infact we will be happy and he won't have any problems here." Simi feels hopeless.

Simi is on the phone with Anuj. Anuj is in a joyful mood. He informs Simi, "Mother says tomorrow is the day of full moon. It'll be a good day. Now, I also take care of Dad's shop. Being the only son, I suffer Dad's anger. Only for Anita. I just want her to return. I'll work hard to prosper our business. I'll keep her very happy so she won't miss anything." Anuj continues to express his happiness with his plans about his children. Simi gets emotional and feels helpless.

12/24 KB

RS is teasing Manju that she doesn't cook his favorite food. They continue talking about food when Manju also expresses her happiness about Anita's return. RS praises Abhi in helping Anita return. Manju reminds RS not to ignore Anuj. RS responds, "Your son hasn't been able to bring my daughter-in-law back. But you'll see, my Simi and Abhi will bring her back." Manju is disturbed and firmly says, "One thing is for sure, I will not hear anything against my Anuj." RS is shocked.

Tarneja Mansion

Simi is pondering worriedly and thinks how she will be able to disclose Anita's feelings to her family. Suddenly, Simi gets shocked to see Mili. Mili apologizes for disturbing Simi. Omi, Neetu and Abhi are also there and are in a joyful mood. Mili forces Simi to join them. Abhi takes Simi aside and tries to calm her saying that they both will handle Anita's situation later. Right now, she must join them as it'll only take a little while and will change her mood. Abhi questions about his parents and Anita and Simi tells him that they are not home. Neetu suggests, "Since no one is at home and we are not going out for a movie, let's party at home." Omi agrees, "I have an idea. Simi makes delicious samosas. Abhi is very skilled at playing guitar, I'm good with jokes and my Tuji laughs beautifully." They are all in a joyous mood. Abhi agrees.

On the Street

Anuj is waiting for Anita. Anita arrives in a car and Anuj joins her. He gives her a gift. Anita just places it aside. Anuj suggests that she should atleast look at it. Anita responds, "I will but let's meet the doctor first. We are running late." She questions about the gift. Anuj tells her that it's a pink and purple saree. Anita replies, "Wow, if it's your choice, then it must be beautiful." Anuj questions about Anita's health. Anita tells her that she is "perfectly fine." Anita asks Anuj whether Simi said anything to him. Anuj denies but questions her about what. Anita tells him that Simi wanted Anita to return to 12/24 KB but she wants Anuj to come live with her as a live-in son in law. Anuj looks very upset. Anita tries to give excuses about why she needs to be at home and also accuses Simi for not telling Anuj about all this. She uses the opportunity to instigate Anuj against Simi. Anuj tells her that he will have to meet Simi today.

Tarneja Mansion

Abhi, Simi, Mili, Neetu and Omi are in a joyful mood. Abhi plays his guitar and sings the song, Jao Na from the movie, 'What's your Rashee?' Omi and Neetu are lost with each other. Abhi is sitting in between Simi and Mili. Mili is mesmerized by Abhi's singing. Mili rests her hand on his shoulder. Simi looks disturbed and keeps looking at Mili's hand. Mili realizes her mistake and takes her hand off. Mili gets up and moves over to another seat. She seems upset. Abhi takes Simi's hand, makes her dance and pulls her close. They have a sweet moment. Neetu and Omi are happy to see them. Mili also looks happy. Abhi and Simi are lost in each other when Anita and Anuj arrives. Anuj looks shocked.

Simi is surprised to see Anuj and Anita together. Anita questions why she is so surprised to see them together. Did she not want them to come? Simi nervously denies the thought and tells Anita, "Go ahead and go to your room. I'll get some juice for you." Anita confronts Simi, "And you will go ahead and party here." Everyone is shocked. Anuj demands an explanation, "Di, you were going to talk and decide about my future, my life and my family, right? And you are enjoying here?! With complete faith, I gave you a responsibility of my future. And you? Do you have any concern about me or not? Simi looks tensed.

PRECAP: Manju is on the phone with Simi. She, worriedly and emotionally, questions her, "What is happening, Simi? Anita's parents were here and informed us that Anuj is ready to become a live-in son-in-law.

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please hit the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. oh boy why does simi always en up in a fix.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for one more wonderful update
Naivedya thumbnail
Prestigious, thanks for an awesome update! I love reading your updates...so detailed and so well written! I feel like I'm watching the episode. Thank you.
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why do all of her siblings blame simi for everything wrong that happens to them?? she should run away far from all of them with abhi. And they should start trying to better their lives themselves
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
paarul thumbnail
thanks for updates...... Edited by paarul - 13 years ago
sam-far thumbnail
So what's going on now, is the show going in circles i think we're back at square 1 with anuj and anita