Rishta.Com

Message from Kavi Shastri

Rohanmehra thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Morning all...(crazies)

firstly, as i always do, id like to start this post by saying thankyou to all, for the overwhelming response the team of Rishta.Com received on the short 26 week journey you all joined us on. Thankyou for keeping the spirit of the show alive, whilst on air and now as its off.

This forum is the first place i had an opportunity to witness stardom in, so for me, its the basis for the years to come. As for season Two of Rishta.com unfortunately i am still unable to make a comment on it, merely as i have no idea myself. Also there are many people posing as me on facebook, and the dude who had the terrible english is posing as me, and the rumours are not true.

As for the New Talent Awards...thankyou to all whom voted for me. it didnt go my way, but my true award is you all. Unfortunately the yrf shows were not featured as much, but the competition was high as well. next time.

Make sure you catch Kavin Dave in I hate Love Storys and Shruti in Raajneti and My friend Pinto.

lots of love and god bless you all

kavi xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inkinscription thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 4
awe kavi...we really loved ur role as rohan... completely adore u!! haha @the dude posing as u with terrible english!!!!
we really hope that season 2 comes soon...but till then i can always watch reruns on youtube!!
:)
debby_11 thumbnail
yay i m d second 1 to comment😉

will b back soon :P
Edited by choco_pie92 - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope you guys are pushing hard for a second season of Rishta.com! Eagerly waiting to see what happens on that front.

And Kavi, you better be taking up more work as an actor soon because you're brilliantly talented and that needs to be tapped! Missing Rohan Mehra dearly (:
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
KAVII! WE all are waiting for season 2! :) I m watching Rishta.com from the beginning on youtube & also on tv! :) I missss it soo much! :((

PLEASE COME BACKK!
wemissssssssssyousoomuch.
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You're definitely welcome.

You're an amazing actor... and even if there isn't a Season Two of Rishta.com, I'm hoping you'll be seen in other streams... ie. films perhaps? :)

Looking forward to seeing more from such a talented guy. :)
& definitely missing you on our screens. Hehe.

suhana786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kavi,

Thanks for the lovely message! :)
Please please have a season 2...we miss rishta.com so much!! :((

Hope you come in another show soon too!!

Shruti was superb in rajneeti and Kavin was just too funny in iHLS!

Looking forward to MFP for now.

Do post when ever you can even if r.com is over! It would be really awesome! :D

All the best with everything!
Love,
S
:))
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AWWWWWWWWWW sooo sweet of u. Actually just started to watch I hate love stories yesterday and Kavin was looking damn cute in it.

Really miss Rishta.com since i don't feel there has been a such brilliant show in a loooong time, specially coz each and evry episode was perfect. I did not
Only love u, Shruti, Kavin and Kiren, i just loved each and evrything abt it.

I seriously wish there wud be a season 2 and I hope u get the award for new talent, coz u deserve it.
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aww! He said we are his true award! That's so sweet! LOL a guy who doesn't know english has been posing on him. LMFAO. I sooo want Season 2. Feeling bored. It's pointless of voting because the awards are corrupt.
roshaa thumbnail
rishta.com is an amazing show and we really want a season 2 of it. i hope the public demand for rishta.com bring back rishta.com (season 2).
we love your and shurti acting alot.