12th July: SR-ArShi-Dhanky- Ego, love & Wisdom

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Before i start my motor mouth , here are a few lines of a beautiful song for a beautiful girl stepping onto a voyage of love with a man who will send her to hell and get her back , placing a glass globe of a little paradise in her hands. This is for you, Shilpa...

Hulchul hui , Zaraa shor hua,
Dil chor hua , teri ore hua,
Aisi chale jab hawaa,
Ishq hua hi hua....

Shilpa has no realization that she is beginning to fall for Armaan. In that one moment, when Armaan stood up for her, he registered in her mind and heart all the goodness that he has and all the tenderness that he has shown towards her. So, when, you see this picture of innocence look at Armaan as though rowing a dreamboat , you feel both good and bad for her. Good, because maybe, just maybe she will weave a fairytale and drag Armaan into it only for Armaan to realize that she is one ATTAGIRL! 'coz she dragged him back to the beauty of life. Wasn't Shilpa's daydream so innocent and beautiful? Just like the brush of first spray of love in it's most innocent?😳.... but Nikamma Armaan!😑.... dreams ki choco-chip ice cream banaa di aur woh bhi bina cheeni ke. Dr.Shilpa... aapki duty kahaan hai....jahaan hai... wahaan jaaiye!.... I want Shilpa ke sapne waala Armaan. He was sho romantic and naughty.😳... and there goes poor Shilpa saying that her duty is in Dr. Riddhima's room.πŸ˜†... musibat mein shishter hi yaad aayi jisne thodi der pehle bechaari ki band bajaayi. πŸ˜†.... Shilpa snaps out of her dream and goes back to Armaan-ko-koso-aandolan. Bah Shilpa , she says! Armaan is not some kinda dreamboat , titanic hai, titanic. .... Awwwwwwwwww.... people falling in love are so confused and cute! Dil par control nahiin hotaa aur dimaag ka kucch ataa-pataa nahiin hota.

And as we move from this adorable , melting chocolate woman.... DHAN TANEY..... welcome to the chudailgiri world of  Mrs. Riddhima Modi where she is pushing her luck too hard and waiting for Sid's badtameezi to happen ASAP.πŸ˜†..... Aren't Sid-Riddz just perfect cuckoos designed for each-other? Ek ka dimaag kharaab hota hai , to miraculously doosre ka thikaane par aa jaata hai. πŸ˜†.... Sid's GUSSA and Riddz' EGO. FATAL.

Sid shows you just why and how he is the ideal combo of boyhood and manhood as he tries talking sense into a fuming, frying , boiling , steaming blah blah blah Riddhima. In his calmest mood possible, he tries to make her understand that there is no point in getting defensive about the mistakes that we make - a mistake is a mistake and agreed, Shilpa's behaviour is punishable but when you want somebody to see that they have done wrong , you make them realize their folly , not rub it in their face. Riddz , who never understands any sanity when she is in her cuckoo mood snaps back at Sid for supporting Shilpa and you can see her immense dislike for the poor girl. But Sid equates her mistake with their 'mistake'.... OUCCCH! The vintage chudail look that Riddhima gives Sid, you realize that she feels bad and stung that Sid called their little moment of love a mistake. For Riddhima, as far as her feelings are concerned , it was right. But to an outsider , it is a mistake and that's what Riddz is not understanding. Sid keeps playing bagpipes in front of his buffalo but the buffalo goes off telling Sid to go and 'moo moo' his gyaan elsewhere.......... errm... how many people think that Sid deserves a NOBEL PRIZE for loving Riddhima?

In the cafetaria, our dil ka doctor alongwith JPJ feels that Sid's decision of signing a collective apology letter is a good idea and he teasingly says Sid is finally beginning to think. Armaan treats Sid like his own and I do not think he would ever say ot do anything intentionally to hurt Sid ... as in real hurt. Armaan and JPJ are having a light moment and there comes Dr. Riddhima... CHARGING....bechaare waiter ke haath se coffee bhi gir jaati hai.😭... daraawani auntyji.😑.... Armaan cracks a joke and Riddz glares at him and you are sure that she is going to spill some more venom on poor Armaan - rub it in his face over and over that he is irresponsible and what not. But Sid saves the day.... Sid hi hai Armaan ka original cootchie-coo.πŸ˜†.... bachaa liya use. Riddz anger redirects to Sid and she goes off. Armaan pacifies Sid that when Riddz' mercury comes crashing down , her and Sid can go back to singing Yash Chopra ke sadaa bahaar gaane..... but you know what strikes you here besides SidMaan's bonding?.... Riddz did not return home the last night.....I repeat - Did not return home. Why? Because she is angry? Because she is upset? Or because like always she did not think of anyone else except herself? Riddhima.......GROW UP!

But how can Riddhima grow up without seeing a promo of Sid's badtameezi? Even when Sid tries reasoning with her again and again to convince her to sign the apology letter , she behaves like the ridiculously stubborn kindergarten kid that she is at times. " Main aisi kisi bhi cheez mein involve nahiin honaa chaahti jiska hisaa tum log ho."😑... Tum log? Excuse me?...... My reaction: SPEECHLESS. ( Sid, put her under a good therapist as soon as you can) . What Riddhima called Sid's philosophy is actually basic common sense, elementary sensitivity and sensibility and moral thought. But i guess the only man who saw it was Shankypanks.

What can i say about the tamaasha in the lobby. πŸ˜†.... I think Sid, Armaan and Shanky were right. Riddhima is on my hate list today ( Sid, do something and make me love her again.)..... I loved Armaan for saying that "those people" were his TEAM MEMBERS. I loved Sid for moving past Riddhima and patting Armaan's shoulder in solidarity and conveying to him that he was right and that he was with him. Riddhima made allegations against Armaan due to her prejudice and deep-inked old impression of him and that was not right. She was at her immature worst regarding the entire dealing with the apology letter and she deserved to be whacked for her answers and her statements. Phew! Good that Sid became the DO. Riddz can jolly well take out her gussa on him and get seven star badtameez treatment in return and am sure it's on the way. Sid was on the verge of losing his temper twice today but he kept his cool..... Riddz , DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK.

Locker room was fun. A signature DMG moment where you see the see-saw moments of friendship and how friendship can vary from white to grey and all the colours of Vibgyor. The VO indicated in a way that even though the gang loves Sid, fleeting pangs of discomfort and jealousy may force them to hurt Sid. Not intentionally.... but sometimes, we ourselves get out of our hands. The only moments worth mentioning here are Shilpa's warm hug and genuine happiness for Sid.It was spontaneous and warm - Armaan hugging Sid hard enough to crack his bones , the kinda hug that you give you loved ones when you are mighty mad at them. And lastly, Shilpa's trip to pink fluff clouds as she looks at Armaan in his most playful and footloose mode. This indicates that Shilpa will fall in love with the Armaan that she sees - happy, sunny , empathetic. Not the one who nurses a broken heart and when she does, she will love like a woman, not like a girl.

Shanky has always seen Sid with a vision for the future - he has always been the first one to see the wisdom in Sid , the human intelligence in Sid much before anyone else saw it. And that's exactly what he conveys to a raging, ranting and anxious Riddhima who is half worried about Sid's ability to handle the administration and half worried about Sid not being taken seriously. Not to forget , she is nursing a bruised ego and a brain that is visiting Bhutan . But Shanky , overruling Sid's pleas to take away the position very clearly drove the point home to both SR that Sid was very much capable of taking care of the position that he has been given... he is no longer the spoiled brat that he was - he is every inch the responsible mature man that he thinks him to be. And with a small gesture of making Sid send a flaming Riddz to the general ward, Shanky told both of them... it is not that difficult. 😳

I do think that the gang will end up hurting Sid which may not include Shilpa as she seemed genuinely happy for Sid. Riddz is going to upset the crates with Sid because her chudailgiri is usually directly proportional to Sid's badtameezi. πŸ˜†

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone.πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post poco πŸ‘ Edited by bajlooka - 13 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Cocoooooooooooooo

my amazing woman
Okay let me read this, u write too much lol << but always amazing words

Love u bbe
muah

ur angie
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UnReservedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Awesome as alwayssssssssssssssssssπŸ€—

What a mixed up pot today.........

Mrs.Modi.......everyone makes mistakes including you.....you need to accept that......Sid tried to make you see.... you blindly refused....that was another  mistake...

Anger is not good hun.....in your anger...... you end up  throwing brick bats at anyone and everyone ...and end up sounding unreasonable....tsk tsk

Even your father sees Sid for who he is...you need to take of your 3D distortion glassess..

--------------------------

I do hope Sid does end up proving to her that he is not that immature that she thinks he is...after all that he has done he does not need to...but with ridhima who has a very short memory...he needs to.

I hope Shilpa sides with Sid..when all are making fun...and this makes  ridhima realize her mistake........and armaan too  and end result  is SR are closer.......and  hope it brings Arshi closer
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajlooka

nice post poco πŸ‘

Thanks, Bajlooka.😳😳😳😳😳
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic post PocuπŸ‘πŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Cocoooooooooooooo

my amazing woman
Okay let me read this, u write too much lol << but always amazing words

Love u bbe
muah

ur angie

Thanks Angie.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....tum sab log meri posts ki length ke peechhe hi kyun pade rehte ho. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i love you too, Angiekins, Stay precious. 😳
awww poco ji i was waiting for your post cause i loved i mean "loved" today's episode!!!
I am so glad i watched it, Sid was the star of the episode, i just loved the corridor scene of SR!! I always to love to see the mature side of Sid rather than the kiddish one! I am so happy shanky choice Siddy, yes he will prove that he capable enough to take up this task!

Shilpa was awesome too, i was excited seeing the old Armaan back...pah!! it was a day dreaming session of Dr Shilpa!😍 but alteast Shilpa has started to feel something for Dil ka doctor!

grrrr riddhima, gosh this female has way too much ego in her, but i am sure she will learn a thing or two from siddy widdy and dil ka doctor soon!!

overall, i loved today's epi - there was fun, logic and day dreaming!

cheers
Kai
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post poco.....was really looking forward to it today!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post pocs love it