Which is ur Fav GoHam Moment ???

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello All,

As per my Poll of the reason of less activity at forum gives me the idea of nothing to discuss...
I thought to open a thread which does not have any relation with current useless storyline and Crying Gopi....
its just for all who Like Gopi Aham together and watch each and every GoHam encounter n number of times....

So here is ur time to discuss which GoHam Moment till now is ur Fav......
M expecting all Silent readers also please come and join in the discussion as its nothing Lena Dena with the show.........
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted2dramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the cutest is on the sangeet
where her dupatta get stuck and shes trying to pull it out and he comes and pulls it out for her
OMG
so cute :D
Telly_Addict thumbnail
@addicted2dramas
thanx for replying....
I love each and every scene.......and I love the Dupatta one....
but my most fav is the one where Aham removes jewelery....and Gopi feels his touch..

😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I hv watched that scene....really cant say how many times...lol.....
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Their moments re few.. I love all their scenes even its a fighting one.. Sorry i didnt watch at the begining.. So i dnt knw abt dupatta scene.. But my fav one s jewellery removing scene.. I like Ahem's reaction at that moment..
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: puvini

Their moments re few.. I love all their scenes even its a fighting one.. Sorry i didnt watch at the begining.. So i dnt knw abt dupatta scene.. But my fav one s jewellery removing scene.. I like Ahem's reaction at that moment..

mathi....u are so true....even the fighting one...when Aham having allergy coz of smoke that was also soooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee........
but jewelery is the all time best for me.....and also that Kangan wala, fire scene, mehndi scene....
all are superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My fav is when he saves her from the fire and takes her back to his room and his bed. He wants to touch her but his mom wont let him. He is shown as very caring of her. I can't say that I like any of the fighting or moments when he is cruel to her.

The dupatta scene is also very nice!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Hmmm shelly fire one is also cute one, he was abt to hold glass of water bt koki spoiled the scene.
He was looking so adorably to her, lovely scene.
N also it was a scene where Aham is showing feelings for her.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
i like fighting ones just coz of Aham's acting.
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice topic Sadhli 👏
btw i like all giney chuney GoHem scenes 😆
all were good but still waiting for best of them 😳😉Edited by innocent-26 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
o ho ayesha u r expecting so much frm cvs.
All giney chuney are beter than each other no doubt, bt ya m also looking for some more passionate n sizzling scenes.