Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dangelz

OMG first of all, I am so sorry for the late comment! I had gotten your PMs but I was busy for the past few days so I didn't get a chance to check out your new VMs.

Really enjoyed watching the Teri Ore and O Re Piya VMs. They were beautiful, and lovedd the song selections! Keep up the lovely work =)

Awww...no need to be sorry Dangelz. I completely understand. No problem at all.

Thank you very much for your comments..I really appreciate it from a beautiful videomaker as yourself. Glad you liked both the VM's!

-surbhi😊
arvanu thumbnail
Newest VM posted on pg1. Do check it out!!

-surbhi😊
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Once again I am really sorry for the late reply Surbhi! I was busy with some other stuff again.

I did watch your latest VM though, but I didn't get the chance to comment here. Really loved the Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si VM =) It was very adorable and romantic.

I just have one suggestion if you don't mind...I really love your song choices and all but since Maaneet are a very popular jodi now, people use most of these popular common songs very often for their VMs. I always find 10 VMs made on the same song. I hope you understand my point of view and what I mean.

Please don't take it as any offense of any sort. I'm just saying you should experiment with other less typical or situational songs. Other than that, I think you are an amazing VM maker! Especially the way you match the scenes with the lyrics so well =)
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Once again I am really sorry for the late reply Surbhi! I was busy with some other stuff again.

I did watch your latest VM though, but I didn't get the chance to comment here. Really loved the Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si VM =) It was very adorable and romantic.

I just have one suggestion if you don't mind...I really love your song choices and all but since Maaneet are a very popular jodi now, people use most of these popular common songs very often for their VMs. I always find 10 VMs made on the same song. I hope you understand my point of view and what I mean.

Please don't take it as any offense of any sort. I'm just saying you should experiment with other less typical or situational songs. Other than that, I think you are an amazing VM maker! Especially the way you match the scenes with the lyrics so well =)

Thanks alot Dangelz for your comments! Glad you like my VM's!! And thank you for suggesting something....thats really sweet of you. I understand your POV totally. The next song is rather less popular and as you said not any situational song. I'm posting in soon. Hope you would like that though I'm not that happy with the scenes in a few spots.

-surbhi😊
arvanu thumbnail
New VM posted. Do check it out!

-surbhi😊
arvanu thumbnail
Newest VM posted on pg1! Pls do check it out!

-surbhi😊
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome job done...
really very bautiful...loved it
totally rocking and the song is
so beautiful...one of my fav
Edited by ansah - 13 years ago
arvanu thumbnail
New VM posted on pg1!

Do check it out and comments are always welcomed!

-surbhi😊
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGG Surbhi!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not commenting on your VMs for the past few months! Its not that I don't like watching them or anything like that...I just never really got the time because I normally don't watch VMs very often. So I just kept putting it off, until I forgot...and I'm really very sorry about that!

Now that I'm on winter break and I'm done my exams and first semester, I thought I would come and explain myself and also catch up on a few VMs I missed!

Your recent 'Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta' VM is wonderful! I lovedd how you combined both the female and male versions together! It really was a pleasure watching both versions of the song together on beautiful MG scenes you selected =)

OMG I watched the VM you made previously on 'Meri Duniya Mein' and its so so beautifullllll! You chose the perfect scenes for the lyrics which made the emotions flow so nicely all together! The VM itself was really touching =)

Overall, amazinggg work Surbhi! 🤗 By the way, I really miss your comments in my gallery...its like I haven't seen your comments for centuries!

arvanu thumbnail
11th Mix on the beautiful MaanEet..! This time a special dedication to their beautiful smiles..!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erMcQZrAK-4[/YOUTUBE]

Comments are always welcomed!

-surbhi😊
Edited by arvanu - 13 years ago