DOTW: TaSha In Jungle!.... Now What?

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay I am typing this as I rush to work!
Everyone's asleep and my brain hasn't woken up yetπŸ˜†
I'll probably update this DOTW later on in the day but I wanted to post it NAO Damn it!πŸ˜†

Okay so TaSha have fallen into the Valley! The Promo made us EUPHORIC!
We are all getting a Jungle Mein Mangal Track... sort ofπŸ˜‰
So what should happen now?

How do you want Naku to react to Dutta? Indifferent? More attitude? Or just shower him with Love again?
And how do you want Dutta to react? See him falling for Naku? Trying to just save her and get them out of there or wanting to be with her despite the ghoonday after them?

PLUS what about ANNA? Do we want to see what's going on with him? Is he going to make an appearance? SHOULD he?

And while we're at it... what about Baji and the Evil Trio, Aayi Sahib and Baabi? What do you expect their reactions to be like over this news? And what will they do and what would you expect them NOT to do?

One more thing: It really looks like the Reveal True Naku Track is starting up now so here's the BIG Question! Do we want a Reveal here and now? Or should we wait? More Love and Romance first?

EDIT
Apparently TellyChakar have released some news on LTL. They are saying that Dutta and Nakusha run across another Don who relates his Love Story to TaSha! And this leads to more Falling for Dutta! SO! What do we think about THAT?

I'll be back soon!

Love Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

Edited by thornewood9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay so TaSha have fallen into the Valley! The Promo made us EUPHORIC!
We are all getting a Jungle Mein Mangal Track... sort of
So what should happen now?

I want to see lot of romance in this particular track.We have had enough MUs.Datta must realise that Naku is the one made for him and must accept her heartily

How do you want Naku to react to Dutta? Indifferent? More attitude? Or just shower him with Love again?

I want Naku to shower him  with love but at the same time he should also reciprocate.He must stop being a Gadha now.Its high time.He has a wife and he must acknowledge her love.

And how do you want Dutta to react? See him falling for Naku? Trying to just save her and get them out of there or wanting to be with her despite the ghoonday after them?
I want this jungle track to extend for few more days.Other than Anna's men there is no one to interrupt Tasha.This is th best time for Datta to realise what Naku means for him..

PLUS what about ANNA? Do we want to see what's going on with him? Is he going to make an appearance? SHOULD he?
I would love to see a fight between Anna and Datta but not now.Now is the time only for Tasha romance.And moreover Datta is alone and weaponless so it may prove risky for datta to take on anna now.

And while we're at it... what about Baji and the Evil Trio, Aayi Sahib and Baabi? What do you expect their reactions to be like over this news? And what will they do and what would you expect them NOT to do?

I am sorry to say but these people are just useless.All they can do is cry(As and Baabi) or curse(3 sis).So I am not expecting anything out of them. I am sure the 3 sisters will blame naku for anything & everything which is not something new.They have been doing this all the while.If they leave Tasha alone that's the best thing they can do.I dont want baji to come looking for datta in the jungle for some days.Give them some space baji.

Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmm πŸ€“ soch k btati hun soon πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

-We already have the answer...she is showering him with love. Personally I want a lot of love and a little bit of attitude so that he comes running after her. Which woman doesnt like the guy giving her the chase? And she shouldnt all Ms. Attitude...Dutta though tough on the outside is a very emotional guy. He needs a lot of TLC to regain his self worth as a human being.

-I would love to see Dutta throw attitude and then when he realizes he's going too far come after her. Basically fall for her..be all protective towards his sherni.

-No...not yet...For now his goons are enough. But yes I want him back once Dutta is out of the jungle.

-I hope Baji calls quickly and informs that Dutta is prolly ok. I want to avoid rona-dhona and Kala's dramatics. Tasha and more of tasha please! And yes I hope Baji bungles and takes his time to find TaSha.

thornewood9 thumbnail
Guys... what the hell? I get THREE Replies???
HELLO!
*Aisha Listens to Echo*

Itna acha Week hain aur kuch bhi nahin????

Aisha xxxπŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah...both my wavelength sisters missing from the forum this week. *Looks pointedly at someone*
thornewood9 thumbnail
Ksh! *Aisha Looks Miserable*
I HAVE INTERNET ISSUES!
*Heartbreaking Sobs Here*

By the way While I have you here I DON'T WANT A REVEAL NOW!
God! I wanted a longer Jungle Mein Mangal Track! Some Night time Scenes! More Dutta Falling Scenes! I bet she won't reveal herself to Dutta here now. I SERIOUSLY PRAY she doesn't!

Otherwise it'll look like Dutta fell for her looks! God! *Aisha Glares at CVs*

If they ruin this for me I will do something drastic.
By the way where the hell is Sara???
And yaar I have missed you SO MUCH! *Aisha Throws a Pepsi to Ksh*

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah...both my wavelength sisters missing from the forum this week. *Looks pointedly at someone*

*takes a 1 minute break from studying Bio*

You have wavelength sisters?!?! How do I get one?!

@Aisha: I would have loved to blah-blah here. Only I haven't seen anything LTL related since Tuesday of last week.. *sigh* I know. Bad timing.

*drags herself back to all things meiosis*
thornewood9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

*takes a 1 minute break from studying Bio*

You have wavelength sisters?!?! How do I get one?!

@Aisha: I would have loved to blah-blah here. Only I haven't seen anything LTL related since Tuesday of last week.. *sigh* I know. Bad timing.

*drags herself back to all things meiosis*

Oh God. Exams. Not done yet? *Aisha looks Sympathetically at Fivr*
Here ya go *Throws a Pepsi*
By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Waaay late I know sorry *Aisha Offers Cake and Chocolate as Apology*
Okay will stop distracting you now STUDY HARD!πŸ˜ƒ
I swear this has got to be the WORST DOTW everπŸ˜†

By the way a Fiver in the UK is a Five Pound Note... no idea why that just popped into my head. Plus I saw Predators last night and the first scene when he falls into the jungle (Adrien Brody) all I thought was "Jungle Mein Mangal!"πŸ˜†

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Oh God. Exams. Not done yet? *Aisha looks Sympathetically at Fivr*
Here ya go *Throws a Pepsi*
By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Waaay late I know sorry *Aisha Offers Cake and Chocolate as Apology*

Psshhh!! Don't worry about the "late" wishes! I didn't do anything for my birthday except for study Physics and Orgo anyways.. So it's all good.. πŸ˜†

*stuffs her face with cake, chocolate and Pepsi*

Okay will stop distracting you now STUDY HARD!πŸ˜ƒ
I swear this has got to be the WORST DOTW everπŸ˜†

I don't think people noticed this DOTW because of the fact that it was thrown in the back. There's still the weekend minus LTL - people will need to discuss something! πŸ˜‰

By the way a Fiver in the UK is a Five Pound Note... no idea why that just popped into my head. Plus I saw Predators last night and the first scene when he falls into the jungle (Adrien Brody) all I thought was "Jungle Mein Mangal!"πŸ˜†

I get to be a 5 pound note? *gets excited*

*stops and realizes what she was doing*

I am so failing this MCAT..

*hyperventilates*

*runs back to study*

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰