Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

For Pragzie

If for yourself, please do use for atleast 2 days.

And anyone else, please do not use without the requester's permission.

Hope you like it =)

like it?i love it..thank you so much πŸ€— πŸ€— i love it 😳
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Mina - Aww thank you soooooooooo much! <3 Thanks a lot Mina, you are SO sweet! Love you! I will do all those three requests, but it might take me a little time. I hope that's okay :)Taking the pictures is no problem, I can do that :) Okay I'll do everything you said to the best of my ability! I too love Dadaji's Ramayan a loooot. I love Guru-Debi also, but I grew up with Dadaji's Ramayan. Do come back and request anytime you want! Thank you so much again! <3 And you are most definitely NOT annoying! You are the sweetest ever!

Thank YOU very much Didi, I love you more and more everyday! Oh, not at all a problem Didi, please take as much time as you want. It will give me more time to use the lovely swayamvar and pushp vatika siggies everyone made me!

My parents too grew up with Dadaji Sagar's Ramayan, didi. They were in their school years when it first telecasted, I think. My mother watches it almost everyday while cutting vegetables and cooking and always cries at the emotional parts. Her favorite is Deepikaji and she always refers to her as 'meri Sita Maiyya' though Deepikaji is only a few years older. Am now at the part where Kaikeyi Ma asks for her three boons. My parents and I watch Dadaji Sagar's Ramayan together every night after my homework is finished, along with my two brothers and sister, and in the afternoon after I come home from school, I watch NDTV Ramayan so I get a double dosage of devotional stuff everday.πŸ˜†

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Didi, whenever you get time can you please make me three more requests please? Here are the links you can find the pictures.

This is a cute Siyaram scene where Ramji loses to Sitaji on purpose and makes her happy. Please use only pics of Guru and Debi. 
(21:53-22:43)

This is the emotional scene where Ravan torments Sitaji and tells her that he will forcefully marry her by showing her his ten-headed form (meanie!), and Ramji comes to the rescue of Sitaji by turning her grass stick into his Chaturbhuj form. Please capture both complete forms of Ram and Ravan, with pics of Sitaji holding the glowing grass as well. For text, please do 'Ram versus Ravan: Dharma against Adharma' or something like that dhidhi please.

(1:50-4:30)

And I have one last request for more Video Avatars Didi. Now tell me if you are annoyed with me or not didi! 

Here are the timings again.

(1:15-1:30)
(2:40-2:55)
(3:20-3:35)
(6:05-6:20)

Can you please attach them to each other like my swayamvar avis please?

And is there anyway you can write 'Jai Hanuman' on each avi?

Thank you so much again Didi! can't wait!
Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
didi, plsss can you teach me how to make creations? I want to learn!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice creations!!

*Jot*

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Aish,

Changed my request again!πŸ˜† Here are the pics:

Text:

Shyam Prem, Radhe Paribhasha
Shyam Tripti, Radhe Abhilaasha
Radha so Shyam, Shyam soi Radha

Siggie #2

Text:

Lav Kush Santaane Sitapati Shri Ram Ki!
Hum Katha Sunaate Yugal Veer Baldhaam Ki!

Thanks in advance! Lol, this time, I won't change it again.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great work hunπŸ‘Missed the chance to request, but will for sure when you open again:)
Keep up the amazing work hun and thanks for all the comments in my shop/gallery:)
Cant wait to see how all the requests come out
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Thanks again guys :) Will reply individually soon. ^ Sneha, you can request now if you want to definitely because you told me you wanted to before :)

Note: Guys, I'ved noticed people don't read my rules before requesting. That's getting very hard for me. I'll take all the requests so far, but once I open again, these rules must be followed. I'm very sorry but if they aren't, I'l ignore ther req 😳 I have school again soon and should be studying so I don't have that much time. Thank you so much for understanding!

Rules
------------

1. Currently I am  taking video avatar requests. I will notify everyone when I am not. Thanks :)

2. Only request when I am open, and not more than 2 requests per person. 1 request includes a any kind of sig and a matching icon if you want. 1 request also includes video avatar(s). I request includes video signature, but I'll give you the videos separately anyways.

3. Text is optional - but please please don't let it pass 3 lines. It's hard to fit that much text.

4. If you want your request like one of the creations I have made, let me know.

5. Use your request for a minimum of 2 days.

6. Do not cut out or distort my creations and claim them as your own.

7. I don't take requests with pictures of people without proper clothing or kissing scenes.

8. Happy requesting! :D

SunainaTM007 thumbnail
Heyaaaa Aishi !!:):):)

Wow !! ur second gallery already!! a big big big congo girl !! *a bear hug*
i'm sooooooooo happy for you !! hope there are many more shops to come by ! :) :) :) :)

and the reqs were really sooooooo beautiful !!! each creation is more beautiful than the previous one !! *claps*

thanks for the pm !! :) :) :)
Congo again !!
*hugs*
muffins2waffles thumbnail
For Janaki