LTL Express - Issue #17

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #17

Editors Note

that's right…note above all else today…lol…that only cuz…we know what a wonderful weeks we've had in terms of LTL…I don't know how many times ive seen that last TaSha scene…and God only knows how many MORE times Ill watch it…he he…*blush*…don't look at me like that…you know you watched it over and over again!! just a small warning…a few things might be repeated…cuz with that TaSha scene…a lot of us were on the same page…but you cant blame us…you know what they say…"great minds think alike"…he he…so enjoy the 17th issue of the Express!!! and keep rocking ladies…

Have an Awesome weekend!!

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with naku packing to leave the house. . Aai sahib aplogizes to naku for not understanding he and says whatever happened was a mistake.  Dutta goes to his room and notices that anku's bappa idol is not where it usually is and then stands on the sindoor which babi had dropped on the floor. Then her walks around in his room and remembers how he married naku and stays lost in his thoughts until naku comes and calls hin sahib. She gives him the mangulsutra back which he drops on the sindoor. Naku is about to take kishore's blessings but he stops her saying tha sisters don't touch brother's feet and after she left he was crying. Naku, sethhi, babi, and baji get in the car and are about to leave but then dutta stops them and joins them. Dutta remembers his times with naku and looks at her from time to time. Another car is following in which are 4 ugly men who are anna's men. Dutta is about to crash into a different car but turns the car in time which leads him to a cliff. The car stops from falling off the cliff cuz of a rock blocking the way but then the rock breaks so the car starts to go towards the end of the cliff. Baji, babi, and sethji get out of the car and leave. Dutta keeps telling naku to get out but she doesn't and instead gives an amazing speech. naku says why she should get out, just because dutta said so. She continues to talk about why everyone has to listen to what dutta says, just because he said so. She gives example that naku was blamed for helping supriya escape just because dutta made that decision. "pyar kiya tho" then dutta will punish.  She will have to wear "pasi ka pandha", why, because dutta said so. She will have to live in a cage just because he said so. One day he got mad he got married and then the next day the marriage was over, why, because dutta said so. The whole time naku was crying and dutta was staring at her in confusion and shock.  Dutta says you saved my family's life so I can't risk your life so why can't you understand this. Then naku says I wish you would understand. She says you always make the decisions for my life and then she says today she'll make the decision. She says she won't leave dutta in this situation. The cars with anna's men come and they start shooting so dutta and naku put their heads down. Then the car falls of the cliff.

Precap: Baji goes to the place where the car was and then looks down the cliff and sees the car and screams dutta's name and says he can't leave baji

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello Tashains! How U doin? Me continuing to be busy though it will be better this weekend. I am sorry if I at times dont reply to your FF threads. I read all of them though.

TaSha
This was another TaSha week. Wow! *does a little dance on getting 2 tasha weeks in a row and maybe another one coming up*. But LTL keeping up its tradition hasnt had too many scenes. Or rather time hasnt moved much except maybe a couple of hours. But still no complaints with love being in the air along with drama.
For the TaSha SOTW I will chose the last scene of Thursday when Naku told Dutta that SHE will decide whether she will get down from the car or not. He has made all her decisions but not this one. Dutta is at first flagbastered when Naku asks why will she get down? That shock soon turned into sadness when he realized how much he had hurt her by his unilateral decisions. Naku finally spoke up about her feelings about his decisions for the first time. And then the realization hit him that he finally found the selfless love he so craved for all his life.
When Baji came and asked him to get off the car Dutta ordered Baji to look after Sethji and Babi. He implicitly said that Naku is his responsibility now. Dutta then made a lame excuse to Naku that he cant put her life in danger as she saved his family why cant she understand that? But Naku says she wishes he would understand that why. They then looked at each other with deep understading. There on the verge of death Dutta got what he had craved for all his life and Naku got what she wanted...to die for and to die with the man she loved. At that moment both did not have any regrets in life and were all ready to embrace death after leading a fulfilling life.

Other

I have a weakness for Babi-Naku scenes. This week too their scene was great...but I will give the SOTW to Naku Vs Dutta's sisters scene on Tuesday's episode. The sisters are overjoyed that Naku has finally been asked to go. They celebrate it with drinks. Naku who had come to bid them goodbye hear them talk against her and also sees them drinking. The sisters are at first shocked but then regain their poise...Naku is no longer a threat. She is going away afterall. The sisters especially Kala take this opportunity to taunt Naku that now Dutta threw her out of the house and she is left with no choice but to go. Rups even offers a drink to Naku.
Naku hears everything calmly and after they are done she says that she never meant anyone harm and she hopes they will forgive her for any wrong she has done. And also says that she is not capable of plotting etc. Saying so she walks off leaving all the sisters including Kala in shock. Did Naku actually taunt them...Leela wondered? I must say Leela and Suds are turning out to be smarter than I thought they were. Anyways the whole scene reminded me of the hindi saying "Sau sonar ki...ek lohar ki"

Yes...its happening SOTW:The TaSha scene on Mon and Tue episodes. Dutta was aready missing Naku before she left. He thinks he was very proud of his ability to judge people. But Naku punctured his pride and he couldnt even understand what was in his heart. Then Naku comes and returns his mangalsutra and thanks him for releasing her. Dutta realizes its a taunt. Naku walks away and Dutta moves to a different position to watch her go. Yes it was a sad parting scene...but it drove us all crazy with joy. Dutta was already on his way to realizing his feelings for Naku. For TaSha this wasnt the ending but just the beginning.

So Cute Na SOTW:Dutta going on looking at Naku while driving the car on Wed and Thu episode. And his subtle attention seeking tactics like speeding to gain Naku's one look while she pointedly ignored him. Dutta...ise kehta hain roothi hui biwi. LOL!But all his staring and looking took the cake when he was looking at Naku and driving after escaping the goons. He even managed to drive them all over the cliff and we must thank Baji for not turning the TaSha jungle mein mangal to a family picnic. Dutta was so idiotic...but there it was so apparent he was so much in love. At that moment when they were in danger only thing that was in his mind was to see if Naku is alrite after the near miss accident.

DuJi SOTW:Yes...yes...it had to be there. No I dont mean Baji's confession scene in the precap. I mean the scene where Dutta comes and stops Naku's car from leaving and then asks Baji silently to vacate the driver's seat. Baji nods that time with understanding...he knew Dutta wants to ensure personally that Naku reaches her destination safely. Baji doesnt even need to question once that when he is going what is the need for him to come too? He understands Dutta so well.But we know that he went with Baji to drop her just to get a few more precious hours around Naku. Sigh! This is love!

Slap her/him SOTW:There will be two scenes in this section. I couldnt leave out either of these scenes. And I will do as I please as its MY section. *Looks haughtily* Slap her scene is for AS' goodbye scene. On one hand she calls Naku her daughter and asks her to forgive her. Yet on the other hand she makes it clear Naku in her eyes was never a married woman. The marriage was a huge mistake which is being recitified now and everything will be fine now. How can a woman and mother of three daughters act like her? I just wanted to slap her.

Slap him SOTW is for Baji-Babi scene. Baji too becomes the male version of AS and acts if as all is well now. Babi gave him a piece of her mind. Baji didnt know what to say. And yes when Babi cursed Dutta I felt a pang. Now he has the curse of two mothers on him. First that random old woman and now his mother-in-law's...will TaSha ever be happy?Anyways coming back to the SOTW this was the first time ever I wanted to slap Baji. He started out acting so insensitive that he eclipsed Ganpat wanting to make a few bucks out of his daughter's misfortune. Ganpat atleast was in character. But what about Baji? *Slaps Baji*

Brave Bachchi SOTW: Babi-Naku scene on Monday when Naku keeps her chin up...consoles her mother and decides to move on with life with optimism...all this when her heart was breaking at the thought of never seeing Dutta again once she walks out of the house. Btw did anyone notice the bad omen of Naku's sindoor falling came true. Naku's suhaag ie Dutta's life is in grave danger now as soon as she left the house.

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

NOTE: Fivr is away studying so it was either me cover or leave this section blank for today…and considering the awesomeness of just Thursday…I couldn't do that…so im here to fill in for now…but fivr will be back after her exams are done..and ill bug her to recap all the days she missed…so…I apologize ahead of time if my selections such…or if this section is utter crap…please…bare with me

Male

"Aagar tumhara pyaar saach nahin, toh main bhagwan se poochunga…Bhagwan, aagar Naku ka pyaar saacha nahin hai, toh kiska pyaar saacha hai?" – Kishore

this man…is…A…W…E…S…O…M…E….need I say more….i think not but I shall…lol…itni asaani se kaise jaane doon? he he…but wow…how great was that line…and its so true…Naku has pure love for Dutta…unadulterated…unconditional love…the kind you see only in movies and of course…tv…lol…but its true…she does…and im glad that someone sees that…if her love isn't pure and true enough then whose is? no ones…this girl would give up her life for Dutta's without even batting an eyelash…and if Dutta is too blind to see it…well…good riddance to him! I loved Kishore in that entire scene with Naku…he was awesome…(ok…I think I've used that word too much)…you go Kishore…ask God ke aagar Naku ka pyaar saacha nahin hai toh phir kiska hai…and while you are at it…ask ke yeh Kaalavati ka dil itna kaala kyun hai? grr!!!

Female

"Kaash yeh 'kyun' aap samaj pate." – Nakusha

so everything that came out of this girls mouth on Thursday's TaShas scene was awe…I mean…fantastic…lol…but this one line had my with one hand over my heart saying "oh my god"…it was so powerful that my insides got all knotted up inside…wow…hats off to the writers and to Mahi for such superb acting!! *taliyaan* …kaash Naku…kaash…aagar Dutta samaj pata phir toh problem hi nahin rehta…but really…if only Dutta truly understood WHY!? I know he does…I just know it!! but he's such a gadha and khadoos that he just wont admit to it…he wont admit that he was wrong in accusing Naku…he was wrong in torturing her…and he definitely wont admit that he values her love more than he'd like…gadha kahin ka!! but Naku…you rocked my world on Thursday…haar baath…haar lavs…mashallah….kya khub bola!! just because Dutta Shri Ram Patil says so the world rotates…or so he believes…and while that may be true on some level…there is only one person to call him out on his crap!! he isn't God…he cannot make decisions about other peoples lives!! lage raho Naku…you've left him speechless and totally entranced in you!! I can keep watching this scene over and over and over again…too bad that my boss just walked in…that means…no videos…*sigh*…

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Frndz…

First of all sorry 4 not doing my section last week ….I was about to do it,,but something came up ..

& So wat a dhamakedaar week in the history of LTL ..& the future week  looks even more interesting  with start of TaSha romance in the jungle.. Finally the CVs had daya on us & decided to kick start their romance …So thanx to the CVs .. I m sure they r not goin to disappoint us with this track also & are we not excited & all geared up 4 the next  week …. Just a request to the CVs ,,,giv us our Friday back …the weekends seem so long …guzarta nahi ye teen din ..*sad muh*

Okkiee so lets get on with this week W & F moments…

The 1st W & F moment is the very starting scene 4rm the Monday epi ,,, As we knw Dutta took a decision last week & freed Naku 4rm the relationship & the saza ,,so we see Naku in Dutta room …she is  here to pack her stuff but first  keeps Dutta clothes & things in their proper place ..she is feeling the touch of his things …as if touching 4 the last time …It was so sad to see Naku in this state ..& then comes Babi …she tells Naku that she won't let Dutta do this & will expect an answer 4rm him .. Naku is silently listening to her mom & then she tells her that Its no use ,, she is not feeling sad coz he has asked  her to move out of his house but he has asked to move out of his life too ….& wats the use of living in a house where there is no love …& I don want pity ,,I want love .. She tells her mom that nw she will follow the route which her Bappa will show her … a very beautifully done scene  with wonderful dialogues showing the emotions of both mother & daughter …

The 2nd W & F moment is the scene when Dutta comes to his room & finds the Idol missing …he knows that Naku has left the room  ,,,he remembers all his moments with Naku ,,sum FB scenes of them getting married & when he opened up to her .. He is restless & feeling guilty also  4 wat he has done ..his  antar aatma speaking that he had the ability to see through people ,,then wat happened ,,, he thinks he couldn't understand her & nor his heart … man it was such a heart breaking scene …we cant see our gadha so sad …brilliant expressions portrayed by Mishal .. he was rocking in this scene ..& then comes Naku to return the MS ,,, She thanx him 4 freeing her 4rm the saza & she she would never 4get his ehsaan ..Dutta is all the time  looking at her  in a daze ,,looks like he is confused whether it's a dream or she is really there … She leaves 4rm there leaving  Dutta in a dilemma as to what he wants ..

The 3th W & F moment  is the scene where Babi curses Dutta in 4rnt of Baaji … What was Baaji thinking when he said to Babi that Dutta has arranged 4 everything 4 them ..that she would fall on his feet thanking her … Baaji rightly got it 4rm Babi … I got tears in my eyes watching this scene …Chinmayee was fantastic & so was Vinay looking dumbfounded …Loollzz

The 4th W & F moment is the scene when Naku & family are getting into the car ,,,,Naku keeps looking back at the mansion  ,,I guess to see Dutta 4 the last time ..Everyone is looking tauntingly at her ,,Babi comes up to her & tells her that u urself told me that everything is finished & that we will go very far away ..she asks her not to stop herself nw  & that they should leave ..

The 5th W & F moment is the scene where Dutta tells Naku to get out of the car but she refuses  …she reminds him of all his decisions that he took 4 her whether it was marriage ,,or believing her as guilty or when his mood changed ,,his decision to leave her … ….Naku sayz that nw she will take the decision & she refuses to leave him nw in danger alone .. this outburst of Naku leaves Dutta in a shock ..( I wanted to hug Naku here …Anu k dost ne usko bahut tarpaya hai ..magar koi baat nahi ab naku ki baari hai who gin gin k badle legi ..loollzz)..he doesn't knw wat to say ,,but the pain is very much visible in his eyes ..he sayz that she saved his family & nw he doesn't want to risk her life ..(Kya bakwass kar rahe ho … why don't u understand that u love her & u care 4 her & ur not able to see her in pain ..Ye dard tumne diya hai aur use door bhi tumhe hi karna hai … Anu se tips lene ki koi zaroorat nahi …ham baaki members hai na ..*wink*)

Sweet Touching Moments

The scene where Naku meets Kishore … It's a very sweet but yet a sad scene ….she tells him that she lost ..& that her wasn't strong enough ,,to which Kishore replies that he will hav to ask God if urs Love ain't strong then whose is ..she touches his feet to take his blessings but Kishore stops her saying that sisters don touch brothers feet …Kishore had tears in his eyes …

The scene where Sethji asks Dutta that could he visit Anay sometimes & that he would miss them ..Dutta smiled faintly here ..Awwww ..* Drooling *

Okkiee folks that's it 4 this week …& looking forward to another dhamakedaar week full of TaSha romance & of course Dutta manaoing Naku ..* Goes to the Lala land *

Hav a rocking weekend ..

Luv ya all

Mwwaaaahhh

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Another BRILLIANT Good Morning, Girls! (And Guys? ARE there any Guys here? *Aisha Peers Around Forum*)

*Aisha Grins and Waves*

What a WEEK! CVs, I Bow to your Creativity and Wisdom!

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*

I'm actually at work typing up the OMG section *Aisha Looks Shiftily Around* If I don't do it now I will not have time to do it later and damn it I HAVE to talk about this LTL Week! Vah! Kya episode tay! Kya DRAMA tah! THIS is what we have been waiting for! Kash LTL Fridays par bhi dekhatay! Stupid Chak Dhoom Dhoom...

*Aisha Glares at CDD*

But we have to count our blessings right? Kehtay hain nah? Jab Rab deytah hain toh chapar paar kay!

*Aisha Throws Confetti and Parties*

The story has is on Super Speed! There were a few glitches (in my opinion) were we saw a little TOO much of the Evil Trio but otherwise I am HAPPY! This is it, Guys! The Beginning of TaSha Love! I think I'm on a One-way ticket to Heaven right now!

*Aisha Parties Some More*

So without anymore ranting from me, shall we get to it? I think we shall!

*Aisha Winks*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku Says Goodbye to Kishore

Oh. My. God. I love Kishore. I absolutely ADORE the Man. Kala has no idea what kind of Heera she has!  Every time, EVERY time, he goes and does something and I just fall for him a little more.

*Aisha Smiles Mistily at Kishore*

That Goodbye Scene between him and Naku?

It was SWEET.

It brought tears to my eyes and warmed the cockles of my heart when he called Naku his sister. the way he gave her his Ashirwad and the way he was upset at her having to leave. Naku said that he was the one who had given her himmat and she was right. Kishore unleashed the Sherni within. He is the one who, in a way, has kickstarted TaSha's Love Story! I absolutely love this Man.

*Aisha Gets Emotional*

Don't worry Kishore, this ain't Goodbye! The Sherni isn't done fighting yet! It's not going to be over till the Fat Lady sings and you know what? There is NO FAT LADY. Come on Naku! Do it for us TaShaians! And for Kishore!

*Aisha Smiles Encouragingly at Naku*

Shock Moment: Kisku Say Goodbye

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Bechara Kishore. He knows he's being left all alone again. But he won't be upset for long! Whatever this guy says comes true! That "Ek Pal" is just around the corner Kishore! Keep Believing!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Baji Confesses His Love. Again!

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

Sudarshan has lost his touch I think. This Week he was just smiling craftily and doing that Shifty Eye thing again. He was not funny at all. Ganpat seems to have disappeared! Where the hell has he gone? And this Week was pretty much ALL TaSha!

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

So really I was thinking this Week this OMG Moment would be left empty. But these CVs! They surprise me again and again!

*Aisha Grudgingly Gazes Admiringly at CVs*

They decided to give the Laughter Moment to BAJI this Week. And it was the PreCap of all things.

*Aisha ROFL*

What the hell was that? "Bhaaaooo! DUTTA!!!! TU MUJHE CHOR KAR NAHIN JA SAKTA!!!" Baji, yaar! Yeh Dostana kuch zyada nahin ho rahan?

*Aisha Stares at Baji*

*Aisha Bursts Out Laughing*

I have to say I LOVE the Dostana angle! No other drama/serial has this kind of Dostana Love! And I will NEVER get tired of it! I have to mention the Car Ride! When Baji was told to get in the backseat by Dutta I got the feeling that Baji wasn't happy. After all it was NAKU who got to sit with him in the front! THEN there was the part where Dutta was driving agitatedly and Baji puts his hand on his shoulder to calm him!

*Aisha Gasps With Laughter*

Dutta was trying to get a reaction from NAKU and he got it from Baji! And how can I forget the way Baji was trying to stop the car singlehandedly???

*Aisha ROFL*

Last Week Ganpat was trying to be a SuperHero, this Week it was Baji! And has anyone noticed they tried the SuperHero act in front of Dutta??? That PreCap should have been a SHOCK and it was. I absolutely nearly killed myself laughing.

I wonder what he'll do now that TaSha have disappeared into the Jungle. Baji won't want to leave without his Dutta Bhao. Especially when Dutta Bhao is stuck in the Jungle with his Sauten. God, if Baji decides to send out a Search Party with himself as the Leader, please let him not find TaSha anytime soon. r maybe ever. I think we deserve a LOOOOONG Jungle Mein Mangal Track, eh Girls?

*Aisha Winks and Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

Shock Moment: The Super Hilarious PreCap!

(*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Ganpat Takes The Money

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Ganpat*

I actually predicted this in last Weeks OMG section. I knew he would do this. I KNEW it.

*Aisha Glares*

And why am I even surprised? It's GANPAT. The guy who would have married Naku off to Morey. The guy who thought he'd hit the Jackpot when Naku got married to Dutta Bhao despite it being at a time when Dutta was raging mad and everyone knew he was doing it to punich Naku. The man is just useless.

*Aisha Glares Some More*

And you know what? I think I know why he wasn't in the car with the family when they left. He's off spending his bloody money somewhere!

*Aisha Throws More Shoes at Ganpat*

In fact, for all we know he's getting DRUNK and celebrating! His daughter's marriage has broken and instead of consoling her or even standing up for he's enjoying the Pay-Off! Bloody idiot...

Shock Character: Ganpat. The man has no morals. If he does he's drowned them in drink.

Shock Factor: 6/10

(The man has no shame. He is SHAMELESS. And just plain greedy and in it for himself. *Aisha Throws Shoes at Ganpat*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

The Car Goes Over The Cliff

Yeah, the car goes over the cliff. But not immediately. It goes over the cliff after a good 20 minutes! In fact, the car was sliding towards the edge of the cliff but there was NO SLOPE.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

Seriously. There was no slope. And someone was shaking the car as well. But that wasn't even the biggest What The Hell Was That?! Moment. When the car FINALLY fell over the edge, it had miraculously turned into a cheapy van.

*Aisha Head Desk*

CVs...

*Aisha Shakes Head*

Well, at least there was no Over-The-Top Explosion, huh?

Shock Scene: Car Turns Into Van Mid-Fall

(For the sheer randomness. I get why they did it. To save money. But really. I thought that was weird.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Naku Returns MangalSutra to Dutta

Good grief. I knew it was coming. I expected it. And it still brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes. I actually was hoping she would keep the Chain. God knows, I love seeing that Chain on her but she'll get it back eventually I suppose. In fact, I was hoping it would be a Dream Sequence! But I suppose we can wait for that. The Gorgeous Gadha can't just turn in a day, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB9hymzzO1Y

Now you watch that and tell me you didn't feel something. I actually felt a LOT of things. Happy cause FINALLY the Gadha is starting to feel something other than Anger, Vindicated on Naku's part because the Sherni finally turned a little on Dutta, Admiring because Naku's comment was so subtle and yet it managed to prick him and make him FEEL, and downright depressed because damn it it was a Goodbye Scene. Yes, I know they won't actually separate but still. It does pull on your heartstrings. I tell you, Naku has guts. She didn't cry, she didn't break down, she just said her piece, returned the Chain and walked away. Sherni to the CORE. An inspiration to women everywhere.

*Aisha Applauds*

I loved how she remained calm, how her voice didn't waver and the fact that she wasn't affected, affected Dutta! He was feeling pretty miserable from the look of things, so miserable he actually moved from his position to watch her walk away from him and then dropped the Chain as if to symbolise that he had lost something precious. He had let it slip through his fingers. Bechara Gadha. He wanted to stop her but he couldn't. For a moment there he had accepted defeat. Of course then he turned around and decided he wants to take her wherever she's going. Men. They just can't stay away! I absolutely LOVED this Scene. It was heartbreaking and it showed the strength that Naku has inside herself. She loved him, yes. She would do anything for him. But she wouldn't beg for her love. She still kept her dignity and self-respect! Good going, Girl! NOW he'll come running after you!

I actually felt really bad for Dutta in this Scene. He was so restless and so upset. You could see it in the way he kept moving around, the way he opened then closed the curtains. And that line:

"Na tu samaj ayi, na samaj aya yeh dil."

That line just proves to me that Dutta HAS fallen for Naku. He just hasn't accepted/realised it yet. That line just reminded me of the Post-Wedding Scene where he was accusing Naku and talking to her as though she had made him fall for her and then broken his heart. The man is using terms of Love and labelling them as Dosti! If that's not confusion I don't know what is. The poor man is struggling with himself! His head and heart are battling and God knows he's losing the battle to Naku! Don't worry, Gadha. It'll get better once you just accept it!

Shock Moment: Naku Returns the MangalSutra

(I bloody well cried like a baby watching that Scene. And it made me want to jump around as well. Applaus for Mishal and Mahi for making me feel like that!)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Naku Turns Sherni Again!

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

If those two lines do not encompass Naku in that Final Scene with Dutta then I don't know what does. The Sherni just BLEW us away, didn't she? God, not just US! She blew the Gorgeous Gadha away! The man who is supremely confident, who can handle any situation had his bolti bandh by lovely adorable Koyal! If that's not a match made in Heaven, I don't know what is. She finally did what someone should have done a long time ago! She pointed out his mistakes, she told him off, she showed him he was wrong and at the same time she re-affirmed her Love for him yet again! And in what a style!

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

Kya dialogue tha! I can't even pick my favourite line, it was THAT good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqowTCJYHbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i-OX3q80Jw

*Aisha Applauds and Throws Out Pepsi*

I just love Naku! Just LOOK at that Scene! How FABULOUS was it?! It was MIND-BLOWING! It had me jumping like a loon and feeling all euphoric! That "Ek Pal" that Kishore was talking about! That was what that Scene was all about! Dutta has REALISED the depth of Naku's love for him! She was angry with him but she refused to leave him! The Gorgeous Gadha was secretly loving it, I bet!  In fact, when he turned away from her at the end when she refused to leave there was a hint of a smile. Watch that last bit again (God knows I've watched it countless times) and it's THERE. That hint of happiness. The man is so in love. And now he's gonna accept it! And all that was needed was for the both of them to fall off a cliff.

Men.

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

Shock Moment: TaSha Have it Out! Well NAKU does. Dutta is just Stunned!

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* It's a TEN. How can it NOT be a Ten???)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta Driving Like a Maniac

Dutta kept looking at Naku. He wanted  a reaction from her. He wanted her to look at him. He was DYING for one glance! And he didn't get it so he got frustrated and started driving crazily. Trying to get someone's attention? Yes, I do believe he was. And did he look HOT like that? Damn straight he did.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

When is he NOT Hot? That Car Chase? It was Hot. Anytime Dutta is in an Intense Mood is Hot. I think I should just shut up now and point you all to Youtube. A picture speaks a thousand words, right?

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

I tell you, Naku is strong. If that was me I would have been melting like a puddle next to him. I would have given in. How can you stay angry with him?

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7orqkRAH4

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Heart-to-Heart

*Aisha Grins*

Ah Dutta! You Gorgeous Gadha, you! Met your match, huh? Your Sherni really gave it to you didn't she?

*Aisha Applauds*

The Final Scene? That TaSha Eyelock? The Realisation that dawned in Dutta's eyes when Naku ONCE AGAIN confessed her love to him? Sheer Brilliance. I have never seen a couple so intense and so moving before. Seriously. Without talking they say so much to each other. The love that crackles between them is HEAVENLY. I was just blown away. And I am DYING for Monday! Everything was perfect in that Scene! And it was just Dutta and Naku! No kabab mein haddis! YES! And now we're getting a Jungle Mein Mangal! WHOOOHOOO!!!! I think this is a cause for Celebration! Do I even need to explain it? Just WATCH it again.

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Hands Out More*

Shock Moment: TaSha Final Scene

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* There are not enough words to describe this Scene in all it's Heavenly Glory. That's why it's a TEN. Cause it was just damned brilliant. I love TaSha.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Hello, Namaste.. How are you all?? I tell you i must have seen the episode of 8th July ATLEAST.. 6 times.. and (i am doing my DOTW on Thursday night..) England Time of 10.59pm..!! Okaii.. sorry to bore you all with all my faltu bakwaas.. I have come to the conclusion that i am disappointed that LTL is only aired 4 out 7 days.. *you all think tell us something new na?* but what to do?? The CV's are giving us absolutely mind-blowing episodes and looooooads of TaSha.. that i'm not disappointed at all.. *re-reading what i just wrote*... actually I lie.. I am disappointed by the CV's for under-using the other characters like Leela and Roops.. It annoys the buggers out of mee when they just stand and smile, and smirk at Kala's super amazing dialogues.. Is there any hope For LangoorPatiVati and So-Cute NaVati? Anyways that's all dudettes.. Take Care till next time..=)

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

hey,hi n howdy all...hope ur all doin well...
been busy so aint caught up wiv alot of ya...missing CCC...lyk mad...hehe...
k so in the words of donald duck..."oh boy oh boy oh boy" wat a week of LTL...*handclaps till my hands get tired*...
Whoa-K so i wasnt sure after last week how this weeks eps will measure up 2 last weeks...wat wiv the TaSha hug n everthing...
but wow this week not only measured up but went a lil further in terms of shocking n gr8...n the car scene between TaSha...wat 2 say n where 2 start...*think think think*...hand on heart no word of lie...the car convo has to b my most fav TaSha scene till d8 now...simply because our not so bryt Gadha was finally thinkin n feelin xactly wat we've all wanted him 2 4 oh so long...
Naku's words hit him...n hit him hard...n if LTL was a cartoon...
Dutt's so wud of had those lil birds cartoon characters hav around
their head wen they get him by sumink...lmao...
there was no stopping Naku...even if Dutta wasnt so dumbstruck i dnt think he
wud of been able 2 get a word in edge ways...
everything about that scene was purrrfect 4 sher n sherni...the bg music...
the setting...the dialogues...jus everything...CV's plz plz do more scenes lyk this...lets jump 2 SSOTW b4 i continue wiv my non stop talking...hehe...

Actor
Whoa-K so last week i tried a lil sumink diff wiv this part of my SSOTW...
i said it was a one off...but guess wat...i lied...lol...
im guna do it again this week...y??? q ki Dutta Shriram Patil ka hukum ha...*wink giggle giggle*...
this week its not so much of a split as it was last issue...
but 1 person fully deserves it...while another person was 2 gud not 2 get a share 2...does that makes sense...hmmm i hope so...hehe...

Whoa-K...so 65% goes 2 Mahi vij...
as u all must already think n agree...
Mahi was gr8 thruout this weeks eps...she started off the week...
in Dutta's n her room...lookin totally defeated... all sad wad...
then wen her aayi came...she began telling her that all was finished and that they shud leave...*weep weep*...even wen her aayi lost control n had a lil rant...asking who Dutta was 2 wipe her sindoor...she remained calm...n jus looked on...then wen Babi by mistake tips the sindoor across the floor...then gets in2 a panic...Naku's Dialogue "yeh kumkum nay hai...sirf laal rang hai" her face...was lyk omg...so sad 2 watch...it was as if...cuz Dutta had set her free 4 him the shaadi n all...the sindoor didnt hav the same value anymore...then wen her Aayi asks her y she dint fyt 4 her haqh...
wow wat a warrior speech Babi gave...*handclaps*...main bolegi aur poochegi agar tu nay poochegi...But Naku...omg she jus broke my heart wiv her reply...wat dialogues n delivery by Mahi..."maine jo kiya pyar ke liye kiya...uss ki keemat kaise maang sakti hai aayi...mereko iss baat ka dukh nahi...unno ne ghar se nikal jaane ko kaha...dukh iss baat ka hain ke...unno ne apni zindagi se nikaal ne ka faisla kar liya...aisi shutt ka kya feda jaha pyar hi na ho"...*drowns in tears*... as if that wasnt all hell enuff 4 poor Naku dearest...she then had 2 listen 2 AS...her headache of a talk n maafi maanging...AS ab bas b karo na...i 4 one hav nothing much against AS...i dnt even fully believe she is BH...but whilst making her apology 2 Naku...the way she side stepped the fact that her son married Naku n she is her daughter in law no matter how much she ignored the fact...that jus did my head in...grrr...poor Naku she said ke usse kissi se koi gila shikwa nahi hai...n u jus knw its true...but that kinda gave AS the go ahead 2 continue wiv her bak bak...Naku jus sat n listened 2 her...not saying a word...but the far away xpression on Mahi's face said it all...the sari/sindoor giving...was a uncalled 4 blow 2 Naku's sad n fragile state...she walked away slow...but u kinda got the idea that Naku wanted 2 make a dash 4 it...torture 4 Naku aint complete wivout a run wiv her husband...Gadha shriram patil...n wat a scene it was...the returnin of the mangalsutra...or shud i say fasi ka funda...the way mahi stood holding out the necklace...looking @ Dutta the whole while...thats was almost 2 much 2 watch...then wen she spoke about evy1 thinkin of Dutta as bhagwan...n how she wud always b grateful that he had saved 4m fasi...that was it...i was all water in eyes choked up...amazing how she dint take her eyes off him 4 a min...even wen he looked away...her eyes wer jus pouring out her emotions n her evy word was lyk a knife 2 the heart...it had sum wat the same effect on Dutt's iss liye tho he was standin there all huffy n puffy...her teary gudbye scene wiv Kishore was no less sad...tears all round...oh n jaz i hope tum yeh scene dekhteh kisku ke chakar mein miss nahi kiya hoga ke Kishore called himself Naku's bhai...lmao...she was distraught while saying bye 2 the person she said was her sahara...so sad...but gr8 acting by Mahi...her run in wiv the evil sisters...was enuff 2 send any1 in 2 a rage...but not naku...she jus stayed calm...dint reply 2 any of the sly lil digs made by Kala...n left...Mahi's acting on that scene was so clear cut amazin...
on the leavin the house scene wen evy1 is outside of the house...n Baji is about 2 leave n drop Naku n co 2 their new place...did any1 else feel that Naku looked incomplete...lyk half a person wivout Dutta near by...she was even lookin idar udar 4 the missing something......that something being a sum1...gadha n only gadha...then wen he came n said rukho...they way Naku closed her eyes n took sum deep breaths...lyk she was bracing herself...while still trying not 2 hope 4 anything...ah but wen he said that he also wanted 2 cum...Naku's xpression...wow Mahi...2 gud...after Dutt's got in the drivers seat n they all hit the road...her xpression settled in2 sumink a lil sadder n lost...n it dint make any diff how much Dutta looked @ her...it dint leave her face 4 qyt sum tym...that must take sum effort na...2 keep the same xpression 4 any amount of tym...but Mahi did gr8...it only changed...wen Baji told of the following car...
after that it was replaced by a worried xpression...n then 2 a shock filled one wen they reach the cliff (or in the mind of all TaSha fans...destination love...hehe)...now cumin 2 the scene that has left a lastin impression on me (n all of u's 2 ryt)...n is fast becumin my fav LTL TaSha moment...the convo between Naku n Dutta in the car half off a cliff...*sidetracked by the mems of that scene*...lost count of jus how many tyms i watched that scene...evythin about it...gripped u 4m the inside...the way Naku q'd Dutta about y she shud get out the car...was it cuz "dutta shriram patil ka hukum hai"...
the way mahi said the words n turned and looked @ gadha...i was as shocked as Dutta...yet i was also chuffed by the way Naku was calling Dutta
out on his ways,actions n behaiour...the scene wud of been un4getable even if Naku had stopped there...but she continued n took the scene 2 a nex level...
callin him out about everything...luv luv luved the way she said "...ub kaun karega faisla iss ilakeh ka bhagwan...Dutta shriram patil"...
i was lyk hey...sirf ilakeh ka bhagwan nahi hai Dutta...humare forum ka b hai bhagwan...lol...no on a serious note...Mahi totally rocked that scene...evy word,movement,xpression n dialogue was 100% perfect...
its no wonder Dutta was jus sitting there gobsmacked...*does a impression of his face...n then laughs 2 herself...* i aint mad really i aint...hehe...
then wen she tells her aayi 2 leave...again she does the closing of the eyes...which im starting 2 think of as her lil trade mark xpression...its awesum tho evytym she does it...Naku thinks she has made it clear 2 Dutta then that she wnt b leaving the car or him...but humara gadha b kaha maan ne walo se mein hain...he trys again 2 get her 2 jump out...by saying that he cnt let her lyf b in danger wen she saved the lyfs of all of his fam...(myt i jus say Kishore aside...wat a waste of tym that was...lmao...)..he then says...tu kyun nay samaj thi hain...2 which Naku replies "kaash yeh kyun aap samaj paa theh"...the best dialogue ever...n the delivery...was worthy of any acting award ever given...the way Naku was lookin @ him...pure luv...lyk she was willing him 2 see n understand wiv her eyes...@ that point i knew it... jus knew it...i cud watch this scene 10 15 20 years 4m now...n still feel xactly the same way i did wen i 1st watched it...totally blown away...the bg music was amazing 2...bow down 2 whoever picked it...o but Naku wasn't finished there she moved on 2 tell Dutta that the choice of if she left or not...wasnt his 2 make lyk all the other decisions he had made about her lyf...which she had followed...this tym the decision was goin 2 hers n only hers...these are the kind of scenes...that gud drama's are made of...n Whoa-K so the cv's drive us mad as hell sumtyms...but these scenes are y we all hang in there n continue 2 watch ryt...that n gadha of course *wink*...

Speakin of gadha...as if u dint all already knw...hehe...the other 35% split of Shining star actor goes 2...Mishal Raheja...awww jus typin his name brings a smile 2 face...hehe...so cute na...let me write a lil about y MR is part SS...b4 smiling ke saath saath i start daydreaming...lolz...
Whoa-K...so he dint speak all that much this week...n spent sum eps in a lil bit of a sulk...walking around all sad n lost lookin...which is part of y he is shining star...his xpressions of confusion wer perfect...that scene in his room where his xpressions did all the talkin...after c'in Bappa gone...it kinda hit him that Naku 2 was goin...he then rems the tyms spent wiv Naku n is in agony over everything that has happened...the bit that espesh got me was the scene wen he is stood in front of the mirror n is thinking "na tu samaj aayi na samaj aaya yeh dil"...
wow...Dilaogue writer deserves a pay rise...the look on MR's face was...torture 2 watch...i was cowering in my chair...then wen he opened the curtains only 2 close them again in a huff...it was lyk he was in a deep hole n dint knw which way was up... *sad sad face*...wish i cud throw him a rope myself...as watching him lyk this is killer...but only Naku can pull him out of this state...n she's making a hell of a start...starting wiv the continuation of this scene...wen she cums n calls..."saab"...yikes the hmmm noise he made...(my heart jus went crack...o the pain...)n his face wen he c's that she is there ryt in front of him...his xpression was lyk he was c'in her 4 the 1st and the last tym...
then wen Naku holds out the necklace 2 him...his xpression changed n he looked lyk sum1 has jus told him the world is about 2 end...she starts telling him how the whole ilaka day n nyt calls him god...his face n also his tiny bit of movement shows that he is a lil annoyed by that...not sure if it is cuz of the people who are saying it...or cuz Naku is bringin it up...wen she says he has saved her 4m fasi ka funda...the way MR looked away...it was lyk Dutta was ashamed...as he was the one who had put the punishment 4ward in the 1st place...but wen she says she wnt b able 2 repay this favour...he looks back @ her wearing a lost xpression...n then reaches out his hand 4 the chain...pause...jaz rem i said that if he took the chain i wud b mad as hell...well i totally was...i was yellin "ur totally a gadha" @ the top of my lungs...while watching...bk to work...hmmm...was hartbreaking how wen Naku dropped the chain in2 his hands and walked away wivout another word...MR walked slowly...n went n stood in front of the door...n watched Naku leave...MR's xpression was totally fitting 4 the scene...n it was a nice lil touch how they let the chain fall from his hand 2 the ground...the other n more so reason 4 MR's cut in this shining star is the whole way he acted in the scenes 4m the tym Dutta decides he will also go wiv Baji 2 drop off Naku n fam...again he spoke very lil...a hand full off dialogues maybe...most of which wer spoken 2 Baji about the car that was followin them n Anna's men...but MR's face xpressions...spoke volumes... *claps lyk a crazed lunatic*...fantastic...he did evy lil xpression wiv ease n perfection...Naku shocked him 2 the core...n evything in his xpression screamed his shock @ her words n thgts on his actions in the past...he was lost 4 words...all he cud do was look n listen...n listen he did...the words wer sinking in ryt b4 our eyes...u cud jus tell 4m the look on Dutta's face...even wen Baji came 2 the car...n told Dutta that Anna's men wer cuming...he was still in a state of shock...but managed wiv wat looked lyk gr8 difficulty 2 tell Baji wat he was 2 do...wen Naku tells her aayi 2 leave...the way Dutta was shown 2 b lookin @ Naku...wow...something in his head was goin click click n falling in 2 place...str8 after that he made another attempt @ gettin Naku 2 leave the fallin car...the reason he gave sounded lyk a total lie...its lyk he was jus trying 2 get Naku out of the car...by sayin wateva sounded lyk the best reason 4 wanting her out of danger...
(mayb it wasnt a lie n im jus thinking 2 much that he luvs her thats y he wants her lyf out of danger...)nwayz the way MR said the dialogue while kinda shaking his head...ouch n the pained look that followed...man i was in tears...then omg Naku's kaash aap dilaogue...MR's face xpression after that killing dialogue...
was a picture...he wnt say it...but he already kind of understands...i mean Naku's there wiv him in a car thats is about 2 fall in2 the valley n she is refusing 2 leave...that alone is making him drown in Naku's luv n understanding...after Naku tells him the decision 2 stay or leave will b made by her...n she wnt leave him @ the brink of death...MR's face was distraught...n aakhon mein aasoon n all...*maha sad face*...on a happier note...Dutta n Naku look set 2 share much more then this weeks shining star...in cumin eps...
*Dijak dijah*...n i jus cnt w8...*smiles 4m ear 2 ear*...

Character
This weeks shining star 4 character wasn't tricky...but wasn't str8 4ward either...hehe...three characters confused me wiv this...Babi,Kishore n Baji...im not guna split this award...as that jus doesn't make sense...as 1 of the three claimed this star as thier own 2wards the end of the week...
that was Babi...apart 4m the fact that she's turned her daughter in2 sum1 who has 2 listen 2 constant teasing cuz of her appearance...(4 reasons she thinks best)...she really is wat i'd consider the perect mom...as we knw 4m Naku
saying again n again "meri aayi kehthi hai"...hehe...Babi has taught Naku the ways of lyf n all the do's n don't...n this week after Dutta informed all of his decison 2 let Naku b free of all that has happened...Babi goes 2 Naku n wen she finds her packing up her stuff...she tries wiv all her myt 2 get Naku 2 speak up n fyt 4 her adhikaar...asking her why she dint say something...or do something...y has she jus given up...Babi knws better than any1 how much Naku luves Dutta...n she also knws that Dutta's decision will bring unmeasurable pain
to her daughter...wen Naku says she wnt do or say anything...Babi flares up telling her that if she wnt so anything...than she will go n ask Dutta herself...wat kind of insaaf this is wiv the person who saved
ur lyf...wen Naku finally makes her understand...she jus tries 2 support Naku in the decision...in the scene wiv AS...despite the fact that AS blanked the whole wedding out of her mem...Babi was civil n dint do or say anything out of line...
although it wud been totally fair if she had done...as it was a q of her daughters lyf...n also after AS's lil speech about how parents go blind in the face of their childrens problems...AS wudnt hav any reason
2 object 2 Babi's outburst...chal koi baat nahi AS na sahi...kissi par tho outburst kiya Babi ne...poor Baji...he was trying his best 2 comfort Babi...ulta uss par gussa nikal diya sara...Babi asks him how is it that he cnt see that sum1 is being wronged...she tells him that his Dutta bhau...*giggle giggle*...sowee i cudnt help but giggle she did say tere bhau ne...bet Baji was doin dijak dijah
on the inside hearing this...hehe...Whoa-K so where was i...ah yeah...wen Baji tries 2 stick up 4 Dutta saying that he is trying 2 ryt his wrong by setting up home 4 them all...Babi shuts him down wiv her sarcasm about Dutta playin the do gooder...while he has done wrong wiv her daughter...by marrying her...n then in the name of justice...taking back the mangalsutra n her ryts 2...she continues her venting on the matter...say that the only mistake Naku made was luvin Dutta...n that after doin all this Dutta will neva b happy...Baji is left dumbstruck...n im left reminded of that crazy lady in black...who cursed our gadha...grrr...on the scene wen Babi,Naku n sethji are getting reading 2 leave...i luved how wen Naku...was lookin around...uncomfortable 4m Suds n leela's words...Babi steps in tells Naku not stop her feet...
another lil sumink that made Babi's character shine...was the bit @ the cliff...wen she is refusing 2 leave Naku...n only half heartedly agrees wen Naku tells her 2 go...

Whoa-K guyz sowee 4 such a long section...blame it on the fact that i aint gettin online after each ep 2 talk about the show...hehe hehe hehe...
issi liye i hav sooooo much 2 say...vaise tho zyada bolti nahi hoon main...yeah ryt...lol...*fingers tytly crossed* 4 a speedy pace n sum xlent eps next week...
sher n sherni will finally find luv in the jungle...Dutta better jus open his mouth n say he luvs Naku...yeah ur ryt its 2 soon...but it was worth a try...hehe...
til nex tym tc n b gud...Dutta thgts n dreamz 2 ya's all...im out...x

LTL Bloopers

himalianyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujse.. **007 music in BG**

Good morning ladies! Hope you all had an awesome week! After the terrific build-up of last week, CVs have managed to surprise us once again with the absolutely rocking episodes this week... but imagine my utra huwa chehra when I excitedly searched for LTL on Friday to see what happened next...
**yeti throws tantrums**
**yeti raises janda for 5-day-LTL-andolan**

Coming to my section this week, the CVs seem to be doing better nowadays... of course fearing my stern inspection **yeti straightens glasses** so let's dive in and see where our "pyare" CVs slipped up this week....

1. The "goli ki taakat" blooper
**yeti stares in awe** seriously? I know a bullet is fired from a gun with high velocity but such a "power-packed" 3.5mm bullet? okay, before you guys decide that yeti has gone nutters, let me explain.. **yeti imitates her best teacher pose** suno baalike... how did those bullets fired from the goon's guns manage to push Dutta's car over the cliff?? D was in a josh when he realized the futility of his argument with Naku (insert yeti's wink here) and was backing the car so nicely but those bullets managed to counter the car's acceleration power and pushed the car forward!! Haina kamaal ke bullets!!
Dude... Newton... Einstein.... WHERE ART THOU???

As a side note,  Bhau ko kisine emergency brake ke baare mein nahi bataaya shayad... at least in my case the combination of emergency brake and the normal brakes are needed to navigate the steep inclines of the SF roads..........

2. The "mein kaun hoon" blooper
Did anyone notice how in a span of 5 minutes our Kishore Babu got two different names? Or was it just me that I thought Sudarshan taunted him as "Kishore Rao" and Kala called him "Kishore Anand"? Re-watch Wednesday epi if you have to... and if I am wrong ek achi si ENT specialist ke saath meri appointment karwado...... should be a really handsome, young and single guy btw..... aur haan... bill ko Jaz tak pohunchaado..... **innocent muh**

So why this name for this blooper? with all the atyachar the poor guy had had to sehna until now.... upar se his name is also being twisted around..... poor guy Kishore... bohut jald he will be like "mein kaun hoon... main kahaan hoon"..... but no worries... humari Aisha haina... she will take him in so graciously and generously... right Aisha? **yeti turns her charm on full throttle**

3. The "scorpio banaa matador" blooper
Who has watched the last few minutes of Thursday's epi million times by now.... **yeti looks around for raised hands and sees her hand raised first** Naku's re-confession... Bhau's confusion... **yeti into dreamland ONCE AGAIN.... ok control yaar... you need to finish the section.. lekin fivr has a tough job on her hands...** so at the fag end of the epi (no.... no... I am not going into Baaji's love confession here) D's white scorpio is pushed over the cliff by a bunch of bullets.... and what happens? the car amazingly transforms into a white matador van.... you know.. the kind that used to be used as ambulances in not-so-recent movies.... **sigh.. how could you CVs** it was such a powerful scene and I was like "WAIT.. whose car is that flew off the cliff? What happened to Dutta's car............" when I realized what happened I was just ROFLing..........

**Mega Blooper of the Week**
Almost everyone on the forum has probably noticed this................ yes.. yes.. I am talking about Naku's mangalsutr magically reappearing around her neck after she handed it over to D..... The return of the MS (to Dutta... not to Naku's gala) was such an impactful scene and CVs managed to kill it for me the next day by the poor editing with Naku still wearing it when she confronts the 3 sisters... **yeti looks at CVs disapprovingly**
But like a good old physics student, I found a hypothesis for this too...... Either the MS missed Naku so much that it happily walked back to her after it slipped from D's hands (it probably wriggled out of his hands) or Naku knew she would miss it a lot and cloned it before returning one of them to D....... **yeti reads what she has written..... and sighs.... the week is getting to me.... what I need is a good 11 hour sleep... wink wink**

Ciao everybody... have fun and I will catch up later.... promise.. **yeti nods solemnly but fingers are crossed, just to be safe....**

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This Week ....it has to be the evil trio ...i.e .Kala, Leela and Roops. Be it Roops in the violet salwar suit or Kala or Leela in their respective sarees ...all looked  absolutely fab , seriously how they get their look so right is so commendable and hats off to the people involved with their look and styling ....absolutely spot on always ....Dutta is one lucky guy ...be it a beautiful life partner or be it having equally stylish siblings ...he has got it all !!!!

Hope the evil trio maintains the high standards they have set as far as fashion is concerned  ....and i hope  to see them scorch the screen like this forever !!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Maha Episode

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Jitna Kahoon Utna Kaam Hai Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU…im speechless…yet I have SOOO much to say…Thursdays episode really sent us for a loop because I don't know about you all…but I didn't see that coming…Naku bhi kya sherni thi!! *taliyaan*…I still cant get over that scene…I mean…how many awards will I give it…I have so many…like..."full on sherni award" …"putting Dutta in his place award"…so many…that escape my mind at the moment…but dear lord…if I did that…I'd be here all weekend!! it was by far…one of the BEST scenes in LTL history til date!! wow!! I mean…WOW!!! so…every award that I could possibly give that segment…im giving with this award…any award you all can think of…that applies too…it was spine tingling…bone chilling…and awe inspiring!! Naku…oh Naku…tusi great ho!!

2. The Dumb Struck Award: …goes to… *drum roll*…DUTTA…lmao…anyone absolutely adore his expressions and Naku basically handed his a*s to him…lol…he was like…huh? yeh kya ho raha hai…who are you and what did you do with chup-chap, sehmisi Naku? lol…bechara…he was sidelined by a tractor trailer…lmao…bechara didn't have a fighting change with Naku full on sherni with him…he's not used to hearing "no"…or repeating orders…or any of that…but…Naku…wow…she really put him in his place!! and I loved every second of it…but what totally had me aww-ing…is when…Baji came one last time to try and get Dutta out…Dutta simply told him to take Babi and Setji and run…he didn't want anyone hurt because of them…anyone else notice how he never once…NOT ONCE took his eyes off of Naku as he spoke!!! adorable!! just…adorable!!

3. The A Job VERY Well Done Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's and the WRITERS…wow…do I really need to explain this one for you…if I do…chi…lanat hai tumpe…you call yourselves LTL fans…*shakes head disapprovingly*….lol…all you have to do is watch Thursdays Tasha scene and you'll know exactly what im talking about…they really did it right this time…the surprised us (or at least me) with this scene because I was not expecting it at all…the dialogue was on the spot…I mean…It was perfect…although…Naku did say "Dutta Shri Ram Patil" awfully lot….but hey…that's just one tiny blimp on such a colossally awesome scene!! what a way to wrap the week…

4. The Humari Mange Puri Karo Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the POWERS THAT BE on COLORS TV CHANNEL…ok…this is just not done…just not done…you give us such awesome episodes but end your week on Thursday…THURSDAY…really…come on…there is still one day left and we demand that day back…come on…vaise toh aap log hume pareshan karte rehte ho with you maha drag fests…aur yeh 4 din ka silsila bohot hogaya…we want LTL back to five days…jaldi…please…hume aur tang maat karo…aur maat tarpao…just give us the bloody day back…grrrr….please…he he…

5. The Expected More Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…AAYI SAHIB…so yes…she finally realized that Naku is not bad at all…Naku is great…she shaved the entire Patil family…blah blah blah…then…when Naku goes to say bye…and she's about to sit on the floor…AS is like nahin, mere paas bait…was like chalo…saas ko toh aakal aaya…but no…not what I expected at all…Naku…is her bahu…she saved Dutta and the entire family…what does AS do…she sends Naku off with a long lecture, a very cheap looking saree and a sindoor ki dibbi…*jaz's shocked muh here*…are you KIDDING me…after all that she did..thats what you gave her…tauba…AS…aap itna kanjoos hai mujhe paata nahin tha..chi…kam se kam kuch zevar deh dehte…humari Naku toh khabi leti nahin but…at least offer…I mean come on…you've got the money…spend it everyone in a while…btw…anyone else catch the uttran music playing in the background during her speech?

6. The Ghadha Ko Akal Aa Raha Hai Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA (duh)…finally…finally…he's seeing the light at the end of the tunnel… FINALLY …praise the lord…or the CV's…who ever you want…the scene when Dutta walks into the room and notices Naku's Ganpat idol missing…and her sindoor ki dibbi missing… wow…as he goes into a flashback of his scenes with Naku…all that she's done for him…all that shes tolerated from him…he'd have to be a complete idiot not to see it…which..thankfully he's not…dehr se aaya lekin drust aaya…lol…I think…come on Dutta…take that final step and admit to yourself that you love this girl just as much as she loves you!!

7. The Heart Breaking Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…TASHA…yes…as a jodi…they win this award this week…the scene when Naku comes to return her mangalsutra… omg … I just about cried!! the look on Dutta's face when he sees her holding it out…you can tell that inside…he's hurting too…he's majorly confused as to why its hurting him so much that she's leaving…its like he's thinking…why? why are you giving it back Naku…and also…he's thinking…do I want it back? …the answer is obvious so im not gonna say anything…and when Naku gave it back…the things she said…like "yeh ehsaan main khabi nahin chuka paungi" (or something along those lines) .wow…it was awesome…it was like…she was being sarcastic but real on some level…I don't know what im saying…but im sure you know what I mean…lol…I loved how Naku didn't look back once but Dutta couldn't take his eyes off of her as she walked away!!!and did you see…he totally was checking her out!! head to toe…or in this case…toe to head…lol…but he did…he totally checked her out…wah Bhao…wah…lage raho…

8. The Heart Warming Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KISHORE…he's such a sweet heart…his own heart is breaking over TaSha's break up…haye haye…bechara toh full on roh raha tha…I love how he said that behene khabi bhaiyoon ke pair nahin chute… *claps*… chalo…in this entire mess…Naku ko koi toh aapna mila…Kishore…you are my star…you really are…I love the character…he's such a sweet heart…so adorable …nice…and thoughtful…iska palla Kaala se kaise juda…I'll never know…

9. The Scardy Cat Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…Im sorry but I just had to mention it…lol…when the car was on the brink of going off the cliff…did you see Dutta's face…the man was absolutely petrified!! the man who stares downs guns with out a moments hesitation was absolutely scared out of his mind at the moment!!! lol…our sherni Naku was staring death in the face and saying "bring it!" but our sher…humara sher kaab bheegi billi mein badal gaya? paata hi nahin chala…lol…it was too funny!!!

Shout Outs

From Aisha (thornwood9)

KSH: Ksh yaar! Damn it my net is still down! I am currently at work typing this! Chori chori chupke chupke of course, you know how it is *Aisha Winks* I am DYING to discuss LTL with you! I haven't even managed to put up a proper reply in your DOTW Topic! Maaf karna *Aisha Smiles Winningly and Hands Over Pepsi* God knows what I'm going to have for my DOTW! Something good and PLEASE reply, I will be DYING to read your analysis! By the way BRILLIANT SOTW! As always! Love you!

FIVR: Dude. Where the HELL are you? I wander around the forums and I see hardly any posts by you! Okay yeah I know Im offline as well at the moment but I have internet problems what's your excuse? *Aisha Grins* How's the studying going? Drink plenty of fluids and eat almonds. Good for the memory, you know! And was it just me or did you find that Kishore-Kala Scene.... hot? *Aisha Bewildered* Seriously it looked like they were flirting. *Aisha Hands Over Pepsi*

JAZ: JAZ!!! LOVE YOU! Brilliant Issue as always! Love your CRs! But there weren't many this week huh? By the wya how's the job going? settled in yet? I'm at work right now *Aisha Grins* I wasn't late this week! Just wanted to say thanks again for the leniency last week *Aisha Hands Over Pepsi* Can't wait to read your Awards I promise when I stop working 24/7 I will definitely join in again! But you're just a little star all on your own *Aisha Winks*

SHONA: Shona! Just wanted to say I LOVE your PreCap posts I always read them! Just a THANK YOU! *Throws a Pepsi*

GP AND SHAI: I always read your topics these days I never get time to reply but I read them anyways! Just wanted to say I love reading them and a big Thank You for giving me endless entertainment! *Throws Out Pepsi Cans*

JANI: JANI YAAR! How are you? Theek thaak?! Loved your SOTW last week! I am so glad Kishore was mentioned Love you! *Throws a Pepsi* By the way I haven't seen many of your posts around lately either! Key hoya? Sara kuch theek ah nah?

Madhia: Tera kya kahoon? Besharam larki *Aisha Grins and Throws a Pespi* Love your HHK Posts! I read them all! Maaf karna I have no time to reply but I read them definitely! And I love your pics! Always they make me laugh!

SARA: Hey Sara! Where ARE you??? I haven't seen you around much either! Kya yaar! Itna dhamakedar week tah aur tu kuch nahin boli??? *Throws a Pepsi* My DOTW will be up soon I am expecting a detailed LENGTHY reply from you! Sunn liya? *Aisha Grins*

From ksh

For Jaz: Hello! Excuse me!  Where are the CRs for this week? Whole week and no CR? Even Suds was there!

For Fivr: All the best honey for your MCATs!

From Jaz

TO ALL THE REPORTERS: …ksh, shabz, fivr, rdfan, Sanju, Orpa, Aisha, Yeti and Jani (this is in no particular order and I think I got everyone) …you guys rock…its you guys that have kept the Express going for 17 weeks…you guys get me your parts…go above and beyond the call of duty…lol…for the sake of the forum and you fellow Tashaian's…each and every section is absolutely rocking and I ean ROCKING!! just like the bhangra doin car!! lmao…(read the CR if you didn't get this) the Express would be nowhere without you guys!! simply suberb…the whole lot of you deserve a STANDING OVATION!!! *taliyaan*…

To Fivr: best of luck yaar on your MCATs..inshallah you will do great and we will have a doctor amongst our midst...i request...no no..i demand that once you are full on MD status...you become one of the doctors on the UR board of my hospital...deal?! 😉😉...missing you...hope you come back soon!! 🤗

To Orpa: hang in there!! me or your chacha will have a talk with him soon...maybe tomorrow when we come over...you are right...its not fair at all...he cant do that...beshi passa paka aye chele!! 😡😡😡...but dont worry...your fuppi is here for you 😃😃😃...love you...miss you!! and omg...what an awesome movie that was!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Aisha: Hey yaar! 😆 I'm here - just in absolute lurker-mode for the past week and for the next week too. My MCAT's on the 16th and I have 5 days to cram as much as I can. *sigh* I am so not prepared. This is going to be horrible! I've been wanting to reply to so many topics but the speed that this forum's begun moving with, it's almost impossible to interact without spending a couple of hours here.. And right now I cannot afford to spend those hours here. But I'm very much lurking! *puts on her raincoat* And MY excuse is legit! You need to threaten your brother and take his laptop so you can come online more often! 🤣

*sigh* Yaar parhai k chakkar mein I have NOT seen any LTL this past week and probably won't see any this coming week either. Talk about bad timing! When I heard about that confrontation I almost jumped in my chair. I LOVE it when Kala and Kishore butt heads, so to speak. It is such a PERFECT argument with both sides so equally matched that I enjoy watching it throughly! *sigh* FIRST time in my television-watching-years have I fallen for a villain. FIRST time! I call that brilliant! 😆

@ksh: Thanks for the wishes yaar! I am totally freaking out here. In 5 days I'm going to blow this exam miserably and then I'll be flipping burgers at BK! HOW do they expect me to learn 20+ formulas for Physics alone! Add to that the 10 for Chemistry and the 10 for Biology and I'm over loaded! HOW!?! And the conversions for EVERYTHING?!? Why can they NOT give us a fact sheet! A constant sheet or something! I will always have google! Why do I need to ratta-fy this! *breaths* I am failing this.. *hyperventilates* 😆

@Jaz: *runs and gives Jaz a hug*

OMG! Thanks yaar for doing the DOTW this week. I JUST got home from that evening social dawat I'd told you about! *sigh* And tomorrow I plan of waking up early to study. This MCAT will be the end of me! But if I pass it, app jahan bolo wahan ki doctor ban jaongi! In fact tumhara ilaj free! Tumhara hi nahi, poorey LTL forum ka ilaj free! 😆 NO more worrying about high BP from TaSha scenes! If I get into med school, that's covered for LTL! 🤣
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This has to be one of the best weeks in LTL and for LTL express also.
shreya- Agreed with your SOTW.This was one awesome scene where naku finally asserted her rights on her life which till now datta had been deciding.
Dewdrop- LOved the W & F section.some scenes were heartbreaking seeing naku in so much pain to leave everything behind.
Aisha- there were so many OMG scenes particularly in the last 2 episodes but for me the best one was Naku turns sherni again.I have lost count of no. of times I saw this scene.It just left me sppechless just like datta.
sanjana- I agree with you.LTL only 4 days a week is the biggest disappointment.But with CDD ending on 24th July hopefully we can get LTL back.
jani- this week naku completely rocked.right from packing her bags to returning the MS and also taking evil trio's taunts in a sportive manner and finally giving datta a nice piece of daant she shined brilliantly.
Yeti- You are so good in finding the bloopers.Believe i felt the same way as to how can a few gunshots push such a big car of the cliff.
**Mega Blooper of the Week** was quite hillarious.how can the director be so careless.The MS is quite attached to naku that its not willing to leave her & magically appeared on naku's neck.
rdfan- I liked leela more than the other 2 this week.her sarees were good and she too looked pretty.
jnawaz- I liked all the special awards especially the Dumb Struck Awards.

All you guys deserve a big  

Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ fivr: what...main tumse gussa hoon...what is this.."if" i get into med school? 😡😡😡😡 i know you love IF...but aapni zindagi ke saath if maat jado...samja ke nahin!! ya phir...dooh ek ghumake!! 😆😆😆😆...as you can see...the effects of Dutta Bhao are long lasting 😉😉 you WILL definitely get into Med School...inshallah...come to so-cal...they've got great ones 😛😛😛

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yay! its up...and looks huge...will read aaram se.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yipppppeeee ..Express is out ...😃
But will read aaram se & comment ...
my net is very crappy 2day ....so cant do it nw ....

Btw ....it luks rocking ...
Great job Jaz & everyone ..!👏
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You all guyz rock  👍🏼 Every section is so great that it was like going back to all the lovely and  superb moments of the week and going back to TaSha land again and again..

Thanks for giving us all such a lovely LTL Express..😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Orpa: Thanks for the summary

@Shabz: good to see the W&F section back this week. I had forgotten abt the KisKu scene till I read ur section. That was indeed sweet.

@Aisha: Ofcourse a Kishore momemnt had to be the first winner. Baji's love confession...I am sure it will be rocking. next week.
For the "OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock" I loved the way Naku pointed out his mistakes and yet made it clear she loves him DESPITE them making it clear she has accepted him with his faults.
Dutta driving like a maniac was totally hot. Next week he's going to jump off trees for Naku. ;)
Btw Aisha is there only ONE'service provider in ur area? *Catching pepsi and looking wonderingly*

@Sanju: Yeah nothing to do for Rups and Leela...they better be shown to have a life apart from harrassing Naku/Babi or hangin around Kala.

@Jani: Wow! That was a LONG section. And I agree with ur choices. Wish Babi had said something AS though.

@Yeti: Coming to goli ki takat blooper I thought that dutta lost control of the car as he had to bend down to avoid being hit by a bullet. As for applying brakes...well maybe it was the slippery mud that didnt help? Maybe.
And yeti ur ears are perfectly fine. Kala did say Kishore Anand and Suds said Kishore Rao. So this mean apart from Dutta every other man in the house is a Rao.

@Jaz: U did a swell job with the DOTW. Agree with your choices. And I must say the writer is doing a brilliant job.

Coming to the "The Expected More Award"...Jaz she didnt give sindoor to Naku...thats been making everyone mad. she is behaving as if the marriage never happened. I so want to slap her.

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Aisha: aye hay meri besharam dost 🤣 eek minute abhi ayi main tujhey eek bari si jhappi deney🤗aur pappi bhi mwaaaaahhhh😆 arey kaisi maafi bas tu parhti hain aur khush hoti hain me happy🤗 thank you so much yaaar😃😃 Edited by newbe - 13 years ago
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great job everyone🤗 ...everyone gets a flower from duttas pulwari just picked them inside his kurta🤣