On a scale of ranging from 1-10(MAANET+CREATIVES)

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

How much would you give to MAANEET's On-Screen Chemistry?

How much would you give the creatives (especially to the casting Unit) for Pairing Gurmeet Choudhary and Dhrahti Dhami as the Leads of Geet-Hui Sab Se Parayi?

Hope you liked my post-If Yes Please Press the Like Button…..

Do Comment😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvuKSG91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i would give it a prefect 10 ..lol first wen i heard of deir pairing i wasnt really happy cuz those days i luved rahul n muskaan jodi a lot n dis was one reason i dint even weatch the show wen it started buh den later wen i started seeing siiggies and avi's of dis drama it really influenced me to watch dis show n my bak home family in INdia kept telllin me to watch dis show n dey kept sayin how i wud like MAAn a lot n u r missing the hotness.. lol i was like i gotta watch it den n trust me i thank the stted watching dis drama n seriusly dis cuple take ma breath away.. n dey rock :) n i like yuh topic too :D
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1000000 on 10 if thats possible lol. they have a rockin chemistry and amzin screen presence!!! plus a thousand million more words!!
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvuKSG91

i would give it a prefect 10 ..lol first wen i heard of deir pairing i wasnt really happy cuz those days i luved rahul n muskaan jodi a lot n dis was one reason i dint even weatch the show wen it started buh den later wen i started seeing siiggies and avi's of dis drama it really influenced me to watch dis show n my bak home family in INdia kept telllin me to watch dis show n dey kept sayin how i wud like MAAn a lot n u r missing the hotness.. lol i was like i gotta watch it den n trust me i thank the stted watching dis drama n seriusly dis cuple take ma breath away.. n dey rock :) n i like yuh topic too :D

Thanks Yaar....They are fraking awesome yaar........😍
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma434

1000000 on 10 if thats possible lol. they have a rockin chemistry and amzin screen presence!!! plus a thousand million more words!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i wasnt looking that forward to them
as i was a huge fan of dmg1 and loved
rahul-muski, but maneet have surpassed that

they are my no one jodi with kajen right behins them (although i dont watch dmg anymore)
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
10 to the CVs

10 to the casting unit

but 100000000000000000 % to Gurmeet n Drashti for their rocking onscreen chemistry!!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
perfect 10

without any delay!!!πŸ˜›
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would give them a 10 for listening to their fans and giving us what we want to see and not just anything. As for ManEet, what can i say, they're just Magical!! The whole team of Geet deserves a round of applause πŸ‘
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma434

agreed ...!!