Powder

Important - All members Must See!

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, how are you all? Listen up all I got an important message for all of you.
As we all know Powder has finished so according to I-F rules soon forum will get archived; it will get locked. 😭😭

So there's a chance to save our favourite forum and that will happen only IF we all get active again, more active than before. Guys this is last chance to save the forum and I can't just alone do it or only 2 people. If you guys want this forum so get active and suggest for ideas which make it active. Like game ideas, contests, fun activities.

You all have to realise guys I can't do it ALONE. 1 person or 2 people can't make it active, we need regular members. Orelse within a month time forum will get locked.

On other note, Caption Contest's winner iwll be announced soon. MAKE SURE you all have voted.

Lastly I would like to thank all the members who have been with me and Powder since it's beginning till it's end. I am really proud and happy to be member and viewbie of this forum. I have made some great friends here (forever.. InshAllah) met some great people here. And not to forget met Atul sir & Geetika HERE & Rishi too.😳
The power of love in this forum managed to bring all these 3 of them here and Rahul too as silent reader.😳 Once again I am proud of us!!!⭐️😃

One more thing, I am not much well these days and I've wedding in my house coming up so I will be slightly busy there but I'll surely be checking forum regularly and do the necessary updating, but as I said before I need you all guys. I can't save the forum alone.

I love you all. Take Care.

Ika❤️
[Powder DT]

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys,plsss be active or our forum will get closed...plsss try to come regularly
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No worries Ika! Remember SS forum isstill alive after all these years and so will be Powder!
Enjoy everybody!