Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Fatima: That scene was adorable<3 Sam was so sweet to Mercedes<3 I wouldnt mind seeing them together as well<3 Since Im pretty sure Finn and Rachel are going to get back together soon..Im hoping for Quinn and Sam and Sam and Mercedes..Either one I wouldnt mind:) Blaine and Kurt are just adorable<3 I love how they are always there for each other<3

@Raee:^^Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them:) Means alot to me:) The 90210 is my favourite as well<3 Love TeddyxIan..TeddyxMarco..I miss Ian:( But thank you so much for the comment hun<3 ..its your beautiful colouring that made the sig look good<3 Such amazing colouring<3 Do make more PSD's whenever you can:) LOVE your colourings<3 I love the Kash one as well<3 I forgot to save it as a PSD:( so I cant get the colouring:( Which sucks:(
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Delena stuff is FAB...even though I dont ship them...but WOW...(and also I have to see the finale still)

and of course the KaJen req came out fabulous...and I also love the Swifty sig
^^Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them:) Means alot to me:) I dont really follow VD that much..its just times when I have time  lol..Usually only for Delena and Tyler and Caroline..oh and Jeremy and Bonnie..
Btw did you see the PLL promo for the new season? June 15th needs to come like now
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beauty beauty 😍
lovelove the UPDATE 
keep it up sneha
^^Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them:) Means alot to me:)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZing update Sneha, wowww this one was really beautiful 👏👏👏👏👏 Your hard work totally shows, the new colorings are gorgeousss... my favs are these two, I've gotta req something like them next time you're open! And HUGE congrats on finishing this shop, can't wait for the next one 🥳

^^Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them:) Means alot to me:) Will for sure open my shop soon for probably one last time:) If you want you can leave a request and I can do it for you:) Im always open for you guys<3
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOVEE the freddie sigs and my fav is:
😍 stareable! 😉
Love the smoothness and the lightness, i LOVEEE how the coloringg turned out!!!!!!!!
Goddd! AWESOMEE! keep it up! 😃
Delena stuff is gorgeous!! 😃
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Freakk! awesome update Sneha 🤗 everything looks just fabulous girl..esp the TVD/DeLena stuff 😍
love the requests ..OMGG! kash one is just brilliant..its perfect!! ❤️ keep it up hon 🤗
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this one is supeb !!!!!