aham pretending and rashi cooking

suk19 thumbnail
So the most interesting part was when gopi went to close the window and Aham was looking at her in a civil way, and then pretending to be asleep well thats a start.
So any ideas on what rashi is up to with gopi, i hope kokila hears her..

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wowww Aham is nw started to look gopi chori chori chupke chupke.
Cnt w8 to watch the epi, bt ye to trailor hai as picture abhi baaki hai Aham wil look gopi directly.
Bt we cn start partying on first look of Aham to gopi.
Wt say ?
Nd thanx zillion 4 sharing.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think we are there yet. He closed his eyes because he doesn't want to see her. Silly her stops to watch him sleep. The girl doesn't learn.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

I don't think we are there yet. He closed his eyes because he doesn't want to see her. Silly her stops to watch him sleep. The girl doesn't learn.

might be....but again wtever the reason he closed his eyes.....
but there is some reason why he opened the eyes....
pata nahi kyun m really jumping on the conclusion as I cant w8 to see Aham feeling guilt for misbehaving with Gopi and for that he has to hav some feeling or soft corner for gopi.....so might be this  is the start for that..
ShellJA thumbnail
Maybe he will discover how she was mistreated by Mami and Rash. And start feeling bad for her and how he treats her.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a cute scene. gopi was pleased!
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Maybe he will discover how she was mistreated by Mami and Rash. And start feeling bad for her and how he treats her.

he should know the truth behind all those sach jhuth fiasco and the real culprit should get punished...
and then Aham and Gopi all the way,,,,,😳
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

he should know the truth behind all those sach jhuth fiasco and the real culprit should get punished...
and then Aham and Gopi all the way,,,,,😳

the question that comes to mind and i am surprised by Aham was who read you this letter?
he should have asked her, that way the truth will come out..Once kinjal finds out all of rashi's wrong teaching to gopi will be thrown in her face and i can see her going to her maikar.  so plse cv start to make this interesting so we can finally see wht we want aham having feelings for gopi..
ShellJA thumbnail
I have no faith in Kinjal...she is too selfish and thinks only of herself. I think maybe he will hear something or a conversation in the hallways or kitchen. Then he will see how Gopi is treated. After all how she is treated in the family is a reflection on him. And of course his mother.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

the question that comes to mind and i am surprised by Aham was who read you this letter?
he should have asked her, that way the truth will come out..Once kinjal finds out all of rashi's wrong teaching to gopi will be thrown in her face and i can see her going to her maikar.  so plse cv start to make this interesting so we can finally see wht we want aham having feelings for gopi..

correct...Aham should ask Gopi who read the letter for u.....as  u cant read....
and if Gopi tells the truth ..then Aham's brain start working and might be he will try to get all the Rashi amd Urmi wrong deeds......
once all this negative persons will leave Modi Mansion only then Gopi will have a normal life and till we will come to know what Aham is exactly gone through till those days abt Gopi.....