10th July: Siddhanth Modi: Rocky road ahead?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay.... Alarm Bells ringing and that too with amplified dolby digital sounds. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Siddhanth. Poor poor Siddhanth. Whenever Shankypanks comes, he brings along dhamaakaaz usually. The last time Shanky gave responsibility to Sid, it resulted in Sid-Riddz' marriage and once again he has chosen his pet guinea pig - Siddhanth Modi.

As per the new article, Shanky sees sensibility in Sid and hands over the responsibility of administrative discipline to him. It is true that Shanky has held Sid in high regard ever since Sid took Riddhima's responsibility and protected her - he has a fond spot for him. But such stages have always put Sid onto a new test - Sid against the world.

It is evident that the gang will not take Sid seriously because Sid has always been cool and easy-going - Am not too sure about Shilpa either in this regard. Armaan still treats him like a baby but i do hope that Armaan will stand by Sid at least during a latter stage. I do expect that from Armaan.

As for Riddhima, I think she will bring her ego in between. Maybe. Just maybe.

All in all, i see tough times for Sid ahead and maybe he will come out of this stronger like he always does.

Didn't i tell you that this silly cute Sid is soon gonna be missed? Cute Sid comes to an end next week.... maybe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
yeah i'm gonna miss dis sid but waitin to see more shades of him......i'm sure he'll come out wid flyin colors......btw waitin for ur arsh postEdited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

yeah i'm gonna miss dis sid but waitin to see more shades of him......i'm sure he'll come out wid flyin colors......btw waitin for ur arsh post

I hope Sid doesn't let Shankypanks down and keeps everybody in their place. He is going to be all alone , though. ... I have already written my ArShi post, sweetie. 😳
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post! :D
I am actually waiting for the intense Sid .. But neverthlesd miss this one!
One more thing, if ridz actually brings ego in this and instead of being happy for Sid , screams and questions his credibility. I can assure you I'll hate Ridz forever for this. I have never been much vocal about Riddhima's insensitive behaviour.. and have actually tried to understand her POV..But if she does something like this.. Then I'll always hold a grudge against this character for this reason. How can you not see the happiness of your loved ones??
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Nice post! :D
I am actually waiting for the intense Sid .. But neverthlesd miss this one!
One more thing, if ridz actually brings ego in this and instead of being happy for Sid , screams and questions his credibility. I can assure you I'll hate Ridz forever for this. I have never been much vocal about Riddhima's insensitive behaviour.. and have actually tried to understand her POV..But if she does something like this.. Then I'll always hold a grudge against this character for this reason. How can you not see the happiness of your loved ones??

Paro, Riddz is a cuckoo human-being , so am expecting her to blow hot and cold at Sidhhanth. Sometimes i wonder if it's Sid who makes us love Riddhima?
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Actually i burst out laughing when Shanky said "Dr. Siddhant Modi aap"...I mean what an epic disaster its gonna be....Interesting!! Cant wait!!!
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">I hope Sid doesn't let Shankypanks down and keeps everybody in their place. He is going to be all alone , though. ... I have already written my ArShi post, sweetie. 😳</font>

yeah.....hope he's more than a comedy element in d track......as far as i knw sid we'll witness a new sid.....i cudn't find ur arsh post
mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fab post as usual.
but the news about the arm-rids-shil song sequence is kinda getting on my nerves.whats wrong with the cvs.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Paro, Riddz is a cuckoo human-being , so am expecting her to blow hot and cold at Sidhhanth. Sometimes i wonder if it's Sid who makes us love Riddhima?

ya pocu me thinks the same is this Dr. Sid that has make fall in love us to Dr, Riddhima !!  

I am sure Dr. Siddant prove his name right here !! put his wife on her place with his love !!
Dr. Sid has always brought out best for Ridzie !! he will do again woder in her behaviour !!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful post :)

Yeah, I too see a tough time is on the way for Dr. Siddhant, but I really really hope that he gets enough strength to handle everything/everyone accountable and live upto Dr. Shanky's expectation--->[I am ignoring article here as I don't want that to happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†] 
I want him to prove himself that he is a mature and responsible man this time as he has gotten a golden chance. I loved Dr. Shanky for trusting him and handling over the huge responsibity on him as such experience makes a man/woman stronger and confident.