8th July -Siddhima :Main hoon, tu hai and.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
....And lots of  TANHAAYI....😆.....Waise bhi kal sabko DETENTION ROOM mein tanhaayi hi milne waali hai, right? Before I start my motor mouth , i gotta say that I felt so bad for Shankypanks in the precap. Damn! Armaan aur Shilpa ko kaun bachaayega.....or rather this time, strict disciplinary action should be taken against them...and perhaps that includes SR as well....barsaat of gulaabs , candles and red nighties is not allowed in Sanjivani... ahem, ahem...

Anyway........

Naughty , naughty si ye raat aayi
Main hoon , tu hai and lots of tanhaayi
But damn! Abhi C-night ki baari nahiin aayi.😉

Okay , who says Riddzie is this shy , demure girl with bouts of chudailgiri attacks? NAH! Madam is no less than her husband when it comes to degrees of love, passion and intensity. The fact that she feels Sid next to the skin of her soul and that he breathes with her heartbeat , slowly , softly but firmly gets reinstated again and again. Today, we saw Riddz basically check out Sid while he was checking a sweet little boy in the pediatrics ward. She saw him and stopped in her tracks and a wife in love , just stood there watching Sid like we put binoculars to a beautiful dream. Her eyes sparkle and a luminous smile spreads over her face as she watches Sid at his innocent best - the same smile that we saw on her face when she has felt the first rush of emotion for Sid as he slept at her bedfoot months ago.  Sid spots her and Riddz becomes conscious.... strange woman.. somehow she is always trying to hide the love that swims in her eyes from Sid whenever he catches her off guard. Riddz quickly hides her face behind a file and pretends to be reading into it. But then, Sid is a man  and a man recognizes that 'look' on a woman's face and it comes to him naturally. Sid , with a smug grin on his face tosses Riddz' file excuse out of the window as if conveying to her .... when a woman is won , she is won, no point in putting up armours full of chinks. You were checking me out and that is that. And then, Sid coolly tells her that he will see her in 5 minutes. And Riddz stands there - enchanted and Siddified. It is almost as if she falls deeper for Sid every day and she seems to revel in it. The FEELING of being wanted, desired , loved and placed gently on pink fluff clouds is an altogether another kind of soul-high. 😃

Riddz comes to the room where Sid told her to come. As she walks into the room lit with candles and bathed in roses , her smile just grows wider and she glows. Not that she is surprised, really. She was kind of expecting this Queenly treatment from Sid. He makes her feel special and she loves the feeling that having traveled this far with Sid , a man who was a distant dream a few weeks ago is with her and above all , in love with her. Here, Sid tells her all those lines that make a woman lose her heart first and then , her senses. But the most touching words were when he told her lovingly but firmly that he no longer knows how to be without her and his heart is chained with her's and no matter where life takes them, he will never let her go anywhere. Riddz blossoms as the controversial gift is placed in her hands. 😆

The dance sequence that followed was a revelation in a lot of factors. The passion , attraction , and pull that SR feel towards each-other is EQUAL. Riddz wants Sid just as much as he wants her , no doubt. The entire physicality involved, the absolute physical comfort and the emotional display, Riddz actually serenading Sid and the play of a man and a woman reflects that the fire alights from both the hearts. 😉

But if that is so, then , why did Riddz freeze on seeing that red nighty that actually Zeenie, Zainu, Leah, Fary and Buffy FEDEXED to Sid? ....Ummm... okay, let's take an example. Ever tried ironing a stubborn cloth that just refuses to give up the creases and folds , no matter how much you heat up the iron and no matter how hard you press it? The cloth knows that it has to be ironed and the iron knows that sooner or later it has to smoothen the cloth. And that's where a water spray comes into play - a catalyst. Riddz is the cloth , Sid is the iron and Riddz' typical feminine trait of holding to the fast slipping thread of hesitancy is the crease. Many women go through it before they take the 'plunge'. Riddz is one of them.

I mean , really? SR really think they can 'plan' when to take the 'plunge'? Going by the rate of attraction , strong emotional and physical tension between them and how it only gets passionate by the day , the plunge is something just waiting to happen round the corner and the way creatives have built it , in all probability , the moment will come without warning but with sirens. It will just HAPPEN. All that is needed is the 'water spray'. 😳

Sid is a man and just because a man has all the wrong ways of conveying what he is thinking and feeling , it doesn't mean his heart is in the wrong place. No. He loves his wife , he wants her , he desires her and he conveyed it to her even though he realized that they need to sing some more naughty naughty raatein before Riddz lets go of her restraint and shivers completely. If the physicality  was that important to Sid , in that case it never really was a big deal for him. Riddhima has had her share of weak moments when it comes to Sid and an ensnared woman with a beating heart is like a cracked fragile piece of glass. A man doesn't have to do much to sweep an already hypnotized woman off her feet - he just needs to tap the glass and all the defences come crashing down. But Sid never did that - he left her at every tease because he wants her to take that one final step towards him. Sometimes , when a woman resists a man's advances, she often ends up blocking her own retreat.

Riddhima was not angry or upset on seeing that red garment. She went nervous and her heart pounded or else she wouldn't have wiped her face off sweat before reacting to Sid. Production guys will not waste the money spent on that nighty - aaj nahiin to kal use mein aa hi jaayegi. After all producer ko bhi to jawaab dena hai - production budget ki koi izzat hai ya nahiin. 😆

Logically, Sid should not raise this issue anymore or try seducing Riddhima. She is seduced enough and the woman in her will show the wife in her the way. 😳

Love and luck always to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone.
🥳
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poco Diiii🤗🤗
wow..amazing post.u hav brought out SR's Feelings ina very genuine n sweet manner..luv'd it....truly..eachn every gesture of SR spoke their love..how beautiful is dat...we hv heard of love stories..bt the subtle, sweet romance of SR leaves us jus stunned.Heartwarming..😍

Siddhan't promise to Riddhima has really touched her as we cn see later his promise of nt letting her go anywere..his Gift was  a Surprise bt it's gud to see Sid himself realising dat's its too early..n later we see riddhima speaking his heart only..they do share intense understanding n the comfort level  wic i shown tud..Sidhant has done his part of initiating n we'll see Riddhima walking into his heartdoor herself..as she's already mesmerised..we see her Staring at Sid sweetly n later hiding..now tud their relation tuk one more step ahead wen seen asa Husband-wife, lovers or friends..their actions justify it...as a whole our Hope couple r jus moving n way to go...😳😳
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They are too hot. Not in a "girl guy in love" way, but "man woman whose passion is about to burst any day for holding these emotions in for so long" way.
It makes me blush 😳

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent post Pocu,

it was cute the way rids stopped to see Sid in the room checking the littel boy, and how she coverd her face with the file, the lady never stops pretending, but Sid with full authority takes the file from her and tells her to come in the room, Rids excitement was visible on her face

i was amazed seeing Rids moves in the Siddhima dance sequence today, she surley is a chupi rutsam, hahaha. the way she touhces the side of his face and dances close to him, Sid couldnt believe it. hahah

awesome Siddhima dnace sequence, awesome expresions and fab chemistry. JeRan are too good,

i personally loved the way Rids handled the gift thing, she didint get angry or hyper she said it sweetly to Sid,

Sid himself knew that it was early for the step,

siddhima arent normal and whenever they big night will happen, it will be unplanned/unexpected. thats the essence of SR

and ia gree with you the nightly will come into use, cvs baara hoshiyaar hai

norzar

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Poco Diiii🤗🤗

wow..amazing post.u hav brought out SR's Feelings ina very genuine n sweet manner..luv'd it....truly..eachn every gesture of SR spoke their love..how beautiful is dat...we hv heard of love stories..bt the subtle, sweet romance of SR leaves us jus stunned.Heartwarming..😍

Yes, Ria. This is what we love about SR. Their love is poignant and equally intense and passionate and that is such a rare combination , isn't it?

Siddhan't promise to Riddhima has really touched her as we cn see later his promise of nt letting her go anywere..his Gift was  a Surprise bt it's gud to see Sid himself realising dat's its too early..n later we see riddhima speaking his heart only..they do share intense understanding n the comfort level  wic i shown tud..Sidhant has done his part of initiating n we'll see Riddhima walking into his heartdoor herself..as she's already mesmerised..we see her Staring at Sid sweetly n later hiding..now tud their relation tuk one more step ahead wen seen asa Husband-wife, lovers or friends..their actions justify it...as a whole our Hope couple r jus moving n way to go...😳😳

Exactly. SR not only know what the other one is feeling but thinking as well. Riddz did not lose her temper or misunderstand and Sid asked no questions. Yet , they both conveyed to each-other their thoughts and feelings. Isn't that beautiful?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

They are too hot. Not in a "girl guy in love" way, but "man woman whose passion is about to burst any day for holding these emotions in for so long" way.
It makes me blush 😳

Let's blush together.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

You are so right. SR are a man and a woman in love.... with all passions getting unhinged and ascending towards an  avalanche of what they have held inside for so long.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

excellent post Pocu,

it was cute the way rids stopped to see Sid in the room checking the littel boy, and how she coverd her face with the file, the lady never stops pretending, but Sid with full authority takes the file from her and tells her to come in the room, Rids excitement was visible on her face

i was amazed seeing Rids moves in the Siddhima dance sequence today, she surley is a chupi rutsam, hahaha. the way she touhces the side of his face and dances close to him, Sid couldnt believe it. hahah

Yeah, Norzie. Riddz is as besotted with Sid as he is with her. She tries to hide her feelings but Sid knows that she loves him ... isliye madam ki choree hamesha pakdi jaati hai.

awesome Siddhima dnace sequence, awesome expresions and fab chemistry. JeRan are too good,

i personally loved the way Rids handled the gift thing, she didint get angry or hyper she said it sweetly to Sid,

Sid himself knew that it was early for the step,

siddhima arent normal and whenever they big night will happen, it will be unplanned/unexpected. thats the essence of SR

Exactly. SR can keep planning as much as they want but their consummation will happen when they are not expecting it to happen at all.

and ia gree with you the nightly will come into use, cvs baara hoshiyaar hai

norzar

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAWSH. Thank you times infinity.

AHHHHHHHH, I feel so sure now after reading your analysis. I will come back to put in my two cents.

Eeeeeks. I love SR too. The way you explained Siddhanth and the controversial gift makes perfect sense. BTW, Zeenia and I think Riddhima was not too fond of the color. 🤣 Next time we will Fedex her a white one.😆😆😆🤣

I have to travel in a few hours, lekin, I am so going to come back here to give my input because today at least for me the episode was full of SR and it foreshadowed a lot as well. I am so, so glad that CVs have kept the essence of S-R still alive. That same smile of hers from February when she caressed Sid's hair is still present. Lemme just say wow.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey poco 🤗 i think SR are progressing in a nice way. no more magazine stuff plzEdited by bajlooka - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAWSH. Thank you times infinity.

O jee , thank you to humein bolnaa chaahiye.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Aapke FEDEX ne chakk te phattey!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 .... at least lingerie to pahonchi. Strawberries, whipped cream and rest shall also reach soon.😳

AHHHHHHHH, I feel so sure now after reading your analysis. I will come back to put in my two cents.

Eeeeeks. I love SR too. The way you explained Siddhanth and the controversial gift makes perfect sense. BTW, Zeenia and I think Riddhima was not too fond of the color. 🤣 Next time we will Fedex her a white one.🤣

White and satin! Fabric plays a big role too. 😉😉😉😉😉....Sid... no, this time,Riddz is awaiting the FEDEX this time round.😆😆😆😆😆....yes, we love SR and that means VINTAGE SR.

I have to travel in a few hours, lekin, I am so going to come back here to give my input because today at least for me the episode was full of SR and it foreshadowed a lot as well. I am so, so glad that CVs have kept the essence of S-R still alive. That same smile of hers from February when she caressed Sid's hair is still present. Lemme just say wow.

I do hope Zainu that CVs never forget the SR they created.I hope you and I are thinking on the same lines.😳.... now, come back with a pataakha analysis and yes some FIRECRACKER AVIS.😉😉😉😉😉😉