This Is Why We Are Hot:Siddhima

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
THIS IS WHY WE ARE HOT:SIDDHIMA

Picture Credit:*Shruti*

Before I start I have to say this was one of the most hottest scene we had on Siddhima. The way it was shot, Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget's chemistry, expressions and needless to say they looked hot😍😍

This Is Why We Are Hot, this is what Siddhimaholics will be saying after watching the first romantic song sequence on our fatak couple Siddhanth and Riddhima.

Mrs.Riddhima Modi enters the place lighted with candle by her hubby Mr.Siddhanth Modi. She has a smile on her face. You can see glow on her face when Siddhanth's says his heart does not wants to go away from her. Siddhanth hands her the gift he brought for her.

On one hand Dr.Shahsnak is doing sleep walk and on the other hand we witness the first romantic song sequence between our fatak couple Siddhanth and Riddhima.
The intensity, naughtiness, shyness and those looks they gave to one another make you think how can they look so damn hot. They should be seriously banned for looking so hot in the entire song sequence.

Today some people will be awake till wee hours making graphics while some are going to watch Siddhima scenes again and again. Don't know how many people are going to be thrown out by YT for over usage😆😆

In the end I would just say what Siddhanth and Riddhima were telling each other in the song "Naughty Naughty Si Raat Aayi Tu Hai Main Hoon And Lots Of Tanhai"
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha i already watched the song seq like 20 times 😆
i guess i just can't seem to get over it..
Sidhima were looking 😍
well i guess i'm still not over it yet..hehe RUNS to Watch it again
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said Shru!!  JERAN CHEMISTRY AMAZING!!!  It was like watching a bollywood movie song!!!  KW is an amazing dancer!!👍🏼
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post Shruti!!! Sid-Ridz have great chemistry....they just lit the screen on fire!!! I have watched the sequenece soooo many times i cant even count. From the SBB/SBS vids to the precap and tehn todays episode! They sizzled on screen! Sid/KW already rocked the screen with his romantic antics...but ridz singing was just wow!! Loved the whole sequence!!! 😍
Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fab post shruti and i second all what you said

siddhima are hot and unbeatable, i adored the dance sequence and like you said JeRan were terrific, they took us to a different world altogether

and Rids was no less romantic that Sid today, the way she touched the side of hsi face, awesome

cvs did a brilalint job and handled both sequenecs well.

norzar
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haha...Shruti I already watched lyk 30 times....LOL....SIDDHIMA were too hot to handle today...the chemistry JeRan has is amazing...!!!!!!!! My computer screen was on FIRE 2day and it still is...!!!!!!!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly todays episode was just amazing SR where sooo HAWT
riddhima is very demure and shy from start inspite of being soo much in love with armaan she has as far as my knowledge never allowed even a kiss from him i mean the real one not the forehead wala...........

.and with sid her feelings have evolved for sometime now but the realization of it is hitting her now

and to take the plunge ..it is a huge step for her and when she does that she has to do it with her whole heart and soul .........

and that will happen when the impact of her love for siddanth will come to the fore and hit her................

.siddy is madly in love with riddhima both emotionally and physically .......he wants her and it is natural........but he also understands her and is patiently waitng for her ............

__________________Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago

Wonderful post shruti!!😃

SR just keep getting hotter and hotter!!😳 The dance was awesome- JeRan sizzled on screen!😳

We always knew sid could melt ridhimma with one look but did you see our Mrs.Modi today!! She was as sensuous as her husband!!😳😳

Youtube is so going to ban me today!!😆😆
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome post
jeran rocks
sidhhima rocks :)