Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UnderControl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Deep, i updated the comment 🀣 and that "r*" was reserved :D cuz reserved is too long and res is not liked by some ppl wen i use it cuz they think itz their copyright 😲😳
annu02 thumbnail
awesome maaneet and kash !!! yaaarr

liked alll!! kash bilkull!!

esp. tum se hi .. kuch to baki hai .. words unspoken and the last one of kash ..=> 'saved'

Xx. ~ A
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the siggys are beautiful deepu,
i love everything, esp the Maneet sig style, and  the KaSh ones are simply stunning, great stuff,
thanks for sharing them,
love RaeeπŸ€—
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Deep~

@ ShaFilLICIOUS: Kiran? Didn't you allready comment? πŸ€”

@ Adi: I was wondering what the r* was for :P Haha! Thank you!

LOL! Don't ask.. I don't know how I got the Veer Zaara award πŸ˜† And that too with V 🀣🀣 Prem Jenny (APKGK) I kind of get, since I'm Rahul in the heaven, and RM were sort of fun in that way.. :S But Veer Zaara surprised me big time! 🀣 I know! I don't think I'm idiotic either.. :| LOL! Thank you :D

PS: come to the heaven ;)

Kiran ? Im Fiona not Kiran . i think you must have forgotten me since i changed my username. πŸ˜†
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
teh MG kubaan hua sig is soo opretty!! Gosh, love the style and coloring. Love the KaSh sigs! :D
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -irreplaceable-

wowww πŸ˜† .. the maan geet ones are soo nicee.. i love the colours, especially the blue one .. ithink you were right abt the dark shades thing πŸ˜› the shilpa sig is so cute, the text, i Loved ! the KaSh sigs are cuteee ! did i ever tell you i always like the way you write text?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Thank you Aditi! :) Everything looks better black ;) LOL! And no, you've never told me that.. Not that it was a big thing to say, but nevertheless :P Thanks!

Originally posted by: shahidlicious

omgggg! first maan siggy is amazing! my fav from this update! gorgeous work Deep! =)

Thank you Kiran :)
~Deep~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

omg amazing work Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! πŸ‘

Maaaaan hayye what a smile 😍😍

Love all the ManEet stuff! 😳

Can't believe you are actually watching it, after completely refusing before πŸ˜†.

ArSh stuff look great! :D

Awesome coloring and textures as usual.

and ya.. I didn't really get that rant about being emo and all that πŸ˜†, you don't act emo normally πŸ€”πŸ˜†.

MUSKI! <3 Thanks! Haaw, when did I refuse that I watch Geet? I haven't been watching it from when it started though, so that might be the reason.. :| Hmm, I don't act emo, but I love emo stuff :P LOL! If that makes sense..

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Deepuuuu!

Love the Maan-Geet siggiesπŸ˜ƒ Especially MaanDay Dreaming🀣 And the KaSh ones too😲 They all turned out so prettyfulπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Of course I remember you! πŸ˜† [reply to what you wroteπŸ˜†]

Ravs! Thank you.. Haha, of course especially Maan :P

Aww, you remember me! :D Yayy! Means I stil get a VM for my next bday :] LOL :P
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWSOME UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXX
~Deep~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: unknowndesires

Ahhh Deeeeep they're awesome... I don't watch Geet but you've done an awesome job at the siggies... And KaSh ones are just totally out of the world!
This is my favourite one: http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp160/DeepCreations/Other%20random%20stuff/Image4.png ... Love the colouring and the texture and the text.

Keep it up! =)

⭐️

Thank you so much, Aniqa :) Thanks for liking pretty much everything about that sig.. LOL! :P

Originally posted by: Chitra89

wow!! amazing KaSh upd. love all of thr siggy 😳 πŸ˜ƒ. all over very cute and super upd, keep it up the goos wrk πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

>>|Chitra|<<

Thanks Chitra :)