7th July 2010 WrntUpdt- All happy @12/24KB

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends I had an emergency so updating late please bear with me

Sc1: RS started walking without the support All the girls hug  RS.. Manju is also back.. They all pray and thank Matarani.. RS asks Manju iof she heard the news and she says yes she heard and she wanted to scream and tell the world that these are her daughters.. Anuj adds to this saying I did and said these are my sisters.
All pray to Matarani and Manju asks ashirwaad that all should put their heads up and stand up..

Simi is in the kitchen and Abhi comes there and he asks her for a kiss and she dose'nt give and then they are interrupted by Milli who tells them that RS is calling and then when Abhi leaves Simi kisses him..

Sc2: Manju is happy abt everyone but is worried abt Anuj..RS tells her not to worry and then Simi and Abhi come there and then RS tells Simi that he is thankful that the happiness of this house is back and he is glad that Abhi being the damaad is also like the son of the house..

Then he continues saying one little  kaami is there and its only you both can fulfill it..

Then RS tells abt Anita and Abhi understands and so also Simi.. He tells that Anuj dose'nt tell and will not but I know he is broken inside and asks if Anita comes back then he will be happy
Abhi promises.. Milli Neetu call them for a game.. Then Neetu explains the game that there are samosoas and chllies whio eats the most will win
All play the came Anuj starts first and Abhi then Milli, Neetu all..
Simi notices Anuj unhappy and she tells him that Anita will be back soon..
Anuj gets a call from Anita who tells him that you are celebrating without me.. then Anuj says that if the family is together then there is happiness..
Anita taunts Anuj saying that he has never been  able to be RS's good son ..See Abhi he became a good son to ur dad..

Sc3: Milli touches Neetus tummy and says that the baby kicked.. All are debating its a boy or girl.. And Manju asks Omi what he wants he says he wants a girl...

Sc4: Door bell rings and a mail comes for Milli.. Its from Vishaal telling abt how he is doing.. She is reading the letter and then she sits down.. Abhi comes there and aks her what happened.. Then Milli says that somone is calling me to London.. Then Abhi says you need to hjust close your eyes and follow your dreams .. She does that and she is glad that whay Abhi said will happen and she kisses him on the cheek saying Yes I want to study and see a bright future for myself.. Simi comes there when she kissed Abhi.. and the screen freezes..

precap: Anuj tells RS that his wife(Anita) thinks that Anuj dose'nt have any respect here.. He tells RS that my wife think I get any respect here so i should not stay here
Simi and Abhi over hear this !!!

Please check the video details for teh complete episode !!!

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank U for the update
ramas thumbnail
[edit.Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think simi may think mili loves abhi...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's okay if simi misunderstands them of having an affair, but mili should never be in love with abhi and visa versa it's just wrong. 🤢
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh jeez i hope that anuj is not losing his senses again😒 thanks for the update.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update it is great time that vishal returns back or call mili.
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks. Mili giving a peck on the cheek to Abhi and sharing her excitement with him was a scene so typical of a brother-sister rapport or even a father-daughter who are like friends. Mili did what my daughter does when my hubby gives her permission for something she wants!

If I were Simi at the scene, I would downplay the peck even if I didn't like it and make some light remark about Mili being 'choti behen' to both of them.

I do hope the CVs do not go and ruin this by making it suggestive of an affair to be 😕.
Edited by Bana - 13 years ago