Indian Idol 6

Transcript of Chat with Bhoomi Trivedi !

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys here is the transcript of the chat with Bhoomi , hehe she answered my questions too ! 😳 Please do not bash ANY contestants or members as it can lead to a STRAIGHT ban !

Regards
Ishan

Transcript of Live Chat with Indian Idol Contestant Bhoomi Trivedi , on 7 th July at 3 PM.

I will def concentrate more on my range and my presentation as well

Bhoomi Trivedi
Indian Idol Contestant

Bhoomi Trivedi > Hi Everyone

Vaibhzi > If u win INDIAN IDOL 5 Will u make ur career in Bollywood only or if u get an offer u will go to hollywood
Bhoomi Trivedi > both, will make a career in bollywood first and then reach out to the world

King > whats yor nick name
Bhoomi Trivedi > chickoo

Amit > hiii bhoomi.. ur last two indian idol 3 and 4.was not sucessfull for u.n in indian idol 5 jurny frm auditions to top 6 how r u feeling.
Bhoomi Trivedi > well i believe in try n try till u succeed, i never lost hope and faith in myself, and that is why i am here...the journey has been great and to go ahead i need your support

Sameer dhaduk > hi bhoomi its is glad that you making gujarat to be proud through your singing ,
Bhoomi Trivedi > thank u so much, and i am proud to be a gujarati...its great to be in indian idol...had fun during the folk round.....

Just_a_fan > hiii bhoomi ....how are you? you are an awesome singer & my favorite among the girls since the beginning of II-5. Don't lose your confidence & keep up the good work...I'm sure you'll rock again the next week ! :) One more thing, can you please tell me when will shivam be available for chat?
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks a lot, i am always confident.....i hope i rock always...well sivam will be on soon...im sure they will let u know

Komal > Hi Bhoomi Komal here from baroda Krutika's cousin.... well ur doing simply gr8 n we r here to support u.... n krutika has conveyed her best wishes to u.....:)
Bhoomi Trivedi > hi komal....thanks a lot...say hi to krutika....and her family.....

AARTI > Bhoomi I Like Ypur Voice & Singing Style.
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks a lot

Chubby > U r beauty and talent in one pack....All D Best....Loads of love Chubby :)
Bhoomi Trivedi > thks chubby

Uma > tell me your experience in indian idol
Bhoomi Trivedi > obvsly gr8....worked a lot to be here....still miles to go....pray for me and vote for me

Summia > hello bhoomi u r superb singer. i wish u all the best and advice u to be competent never looose ur hope and try hard enough.I pray for u to be next indian idol and also please wear stylish dresses as ur apperance also can change ppl mind.we dont want to see non deserving ppl like Tia in the contensent plz work hard and stop worrying about ur range.she only say this to distract you from the original point.dont come in her stupid politics only concentrate on ur strenght stop worrying about ur weakness
Bhoomi Trivedi > i will def concentrate more on my range and my presentation as well...well its great to have ur support like this...njoy..thanks

Doc122 > I think u have the potential to be indian idol but u need to give tough fight to sreeram
Bhoomi Trivedi > I will just try my best to reach up to my goal and i need ur support just like this... lots of love

Sameer dhaduk > hi would lik to see you in top 3 contenstant with shivam and sree ram......and best of luck i hope you become indian idol and make gujarat proud.....
Bhoomi Trivedi > thank u so much...really appreciate ur supoort

Niichan > you sing so sweetly how can you do this?
Bhoomi Trivedi > my riaz, my passion and my love for singing gets reflected in my performance everytime... thanks for your compliments...

Vijay > hi bhoomi....dis is vijay..u sing very well n i wish u to in top 4 alongside vth sreeram,shiva n rakesh.....n a small advice frm me....while singing an high notes songs try to open up ur voice...let it b free....dnt arrest ur voice to make it thinner...u sing damn gud in lower notes.....i like u bhoomi...wish u all the bst...
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks for ur advice vijay...i will surely work on that...lots of love

Hiten > Congratulations for Top 6.... You are the Indian Idol 5 for sure.. All Gujarati's wishes you from the bottom of the heart. and All india will support you as your voice is fabulous... You have a great Voice..
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks hiten... i will make gujarat feel proud as well as the whole of INDIA

Mradul > Hey bhoomi its Mradul here .... yaar i m so happy for u that u are in top 6 ... i m constantly voting for u ... and i have made a page for u also on Facebook ... and me and prutha both are telling others also to vote for u ...
Bhoomi Trivedi > hey mradul... thanks alot do support me and say hi to prutha and our whole basilians

Saranya > Hi Bhoomi!! congrads 4 being in top 6. which playback singer(s) is/are ur idol
Bhoomi Trivedi > in female singers...my idols are sunidhi chauhan, shubha mudgal and abida parveen and in male kailash kher, sonu nigam

Yutika > WHICH IS UR FAV DISHE?
Bhoomi Trivedi > i like south indian food...then chinese... and ofcourse gujarati

Shirish > For whom u wish to be an Indian Idol except u???? OR To whom u see in Top 2 with u???
Bhoomi Trivedi > Sreeram :)

Ishan > Hi Bhoomi , you sing very well and I am sure you have all the factors needed to be an Indian Idol , just have confidence in yourself and your fans are always there to support you ! :) Cheers
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks for ur support ishan...lots of love

Bilal > best of luck Bhoomi keep pratice dont give up...............this is BILAL AHMED from DUBAI.
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks bilal... keep ur support with me...

Kaushik From Kolkata > So Wats Next After Indian Idol?
Bhoomi Trivedi > indian idol banne ke baad..i want to be a playback singer and a rock star like michael jackson and shakira :)

Tasbiha > u rock.there r 2 veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good things in u that u have a great voice and ur style is also amanzing.with that u also have a great personality
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks tasbiha.. keep watching and keep voting

SunnY > Do u believe in love??
Bhoomi Trivedi > yes sunny i belive in love...

Shirish > Bhoomi!! Will u release ur Rap Album????
Bhoomi Trivedi > yes...may be in the future i will... with ur support...great to know that u all are liking my rap songs...

Alandude > what do u think is your strength in which type of singing?
Bhoomi Trivedi > my voice is perfect for the present age and the kind of songs that are being composed in todays age... and i hope u agree with me...keep ur support and votes flowing in for me...

Vickysrk > bhoomi who is your fav actor in bollywood???
Bhoomi Trivedi > my fav actor in bollywood is.. amitabh bachchanji

Ishan > Bhoomi do you have any other favourite hobbies besides singing ?
Bhoomi Trivedi > dancing and reading are my hobbies

fan of bhoomi > r u satisfied with yesterday result????
Bhoomi Trivedi > nobody expected that naushad will go out...it was shocking....

Divya > do u have any thoughts of becoming music director or jst playback singer?
Bhoomi Trivedi > hi divya...anything can happen with a true artist... i like ur question because i do compose dhuns..

Joydeep > chickoo .. if u r not an singer ...den wht u wnt to be ??
Bhoomi Trivedi > i wud be a journalist if not a singer... but i don't think...it cud have happened bcause...i am born to sing... :)

Nikita > Hi, we have seen a very good talent in you with respect to Rap Singing, are you anyways inspired by Anu Malik?
Bhoomi Trivedi > actually...since my childhood i have been writing poetry..so yes anuji does inspire me.

Jhon > do you think naushad should have been eliminated yesterday
Bhoomi Trivedi > no Naushad is a great singer...i expected him to be with me in top 6

Vickysrk > so bhooi how was the experience dancing and singing in front of legend asha ji..??
Bhoomi Trivedi > hey vicky... it was awesome having Ashaji on Indian idol... i got this golden opportunity to interact personally with Asha tai... and my dream came true :)

Tanya > hello bhoomi..m a big big big big fan of yr voice.. so..how do u feel after so much of popularity.. and what type of songs rae u going to choose in future galas??
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks tanya for this lovely support and i am popular just because of fans like u and ur support... i will surely choose the songs that people wud love to hear...

Rahulbhoomi > ur fav song...?
Bhoomi Trivedi > i have many fav songs... tough to pin point on any one... :) but just for ur question... my current fav is lagi tumse mann ki lagan from the film paap...

Pakhi > I live in Singapore and I love your songs.I love your raps......
Bhoomi Trivedi > hi pakhi...great to know that i have fans across the world... i had infact come to singapore in FEB and performed there...its a very beautiful place.. keep supporting me :) lots of love

SHK > Whom do u feel as the perfect competition on Indian Idol now in top 6
Bhoomi Trivedi > sreeram, shivam are tough competition in top 6 for me...

Diptendu > Bhoomi i m the big fan of urself i am from Orissa and from Orissa 948 votes are going to urs beacuse 948 members are working in my company and they all are voting to u
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks so much diptendu for ur votes and support... i really appreciate the effort... i will continue to work hard...

prathi > Hi Bhoomi.... You are very good at singing. You also have good looks. Are you interested in acting? I would love to you see acting.
Bhoomi Trivedi > hi prathi...thanks for ur compliments...

Miley > ur parents might be so proud...im a bit younger 2 u..bt anyways ..best of luck
Bhoomi Trivedi > hey miley... thanks alot for ur wishess.. i am working hard to make my parents feel proud about me... and u do the same for ur parents... :) lots of love

Umang > hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bhoomi. i am a big fan of yours u r a awesome singer
Bhoomi Trivedi > thanks umang for ur wishes...and support me just like this... :)

Bhoomi Trivedi > hey friends... i am sorry i have to log out now...as have to get back to my riaz... it was great chatting with u all over here... had a great time ... keep ur votes flowing in for me as i am working hard everyday... and make india feel proud... :) i have tried my best to answer most of questions... you can continue to catch up with me http://indianidol.setindia.com and i will see u again soon...thanks alot again for ur support and love for me and my singing... i wud surely try to reach upto ur expectations... i am touched to see the overwhelming response on this online chat with my fans.. take care, work hard...cu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oye Hoye Ishan.. finally spoke to you're favorite contestant!! 😛 .. Wish they had the same even for DID and previous seasons of Indian Idol.. :(

Thanks for sharing.. :)
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Angel so true wish it was there for other shows too 😃

Ishan congrates yaa 😛 thanks for posting it
*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much and lucky you😊