~~*Kokila Modi Appreciation Thread!!*~~

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to Kokila Fan Club!!

Friends, its high time now that we officially have a Kokila Fan Club!!!!!!!!! Really like the way she is outsmarting Rashi and Urmila. It seems like 'Tom & Jerry'!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dont you agree?!!
So, who's in??!!

Anyways, let me first introduce you Mrs Kokila Parag Modi!!

A strong headed woman of around 40 years of age who wants things to be in her control and expects things to go the way she wants them to. She loves her son and has kept him also in her control and thinks that she is responsible for making him the man that he is today. She is very pure from her heart but it's just that she is a strict disciplinarian. She wants her daughter in law in to listen to her and wants her to be just like a cow. Hence will choose Gopi over Rashi for Aham.
Kokila has very strong, vile and willed character in Saath Nibhana Saathiya. She doesn't believe to give any rights to the daughter-in-law.

Koki does respect her family members and love them but she is very strict and so does not show it. She loves her son Ahem a lot so kind of 'care' or 'love' Gopi too!

Lately, she has been kind to Gopi at some points and gave her a very good advise too!! Lets hope that in the future she will be helping Gopi and Ahem and starts to really care for Gopi!!!

She is also known as Koki and Kagri Modi, the name given by none other than Rashi!!

Now there will be a lot of Rashi-Urmila-Koki chasing scence so lets discuss them here and enjoy the fun!!

Note: Please no bashing as bashing is not tolerated on IF. Thank you!😊

If you want me to add you in the Koki Fan List, please press the Like button and I will add you. Thank you.

Edited by bharat9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Koki Fan List

-tellyaddict-
bharat9
ishaijason
hp18
IndigoBlues
addicted2dramas
sari12s
lovtv
suvaaslondon
Nancygomes
mad_via
tansir
lekshmikr
inayamaryam
anubhav
DamayantiM
Anamika163
uskakiran patel
anurao.66
DamayantiM
tanvy
MARHABAA

lets have more ppl!!!!

bharat9 thumbnail
if anyone has anyideas to put into this thread pls let know and the post will be edited then. thank you.

hope we get a lot of members!!! maybe not now but surely many will join later!!
bharat9 thumbnail

will do so!
bharat9 thumbnail
loved the way koki scoled urmi and rashi in today's epi!!! brillant!!πŸ‘
πŸ‘
 koki reminded urmi tht there is huge difference in gopi (aasman) and rashi (jamin) and urmi's upbringing is very bad!!! the look on rashi and urmi's face was funny!! πŸ‘
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bharat9

loved the way koki scoled urmi and rashi in today's epi!!! brillant!!πŸ‘
πŸ‘
koki reminded urmi tht there is huge difference in gopi (aasman) and rashi (jamin) and urmi's upbringing is very bad!!! the look on rashi and urmi's face was funny!! πŸ‘

wowww
koki just rockstar, gopi aasman n rashi jameen wt a comparison.
bharat9 thumbnail
loved Gopi and Koki's jodi today!!! Gopi massaging Koki's head and Koki having a good conversation with Gopi!! felt really good. the way Koki spoke to Gopi today was brilant. She even told Ahem that he should give Gopi some pocket money too!! she also said to ahem that he can openly speak to koki in front of gopi!!! wow..koki...since gopi is always in koki's shadow so gopi ki sundar khubiya koki main aa rahi hai!!!πŸ‘
ishaijason thumbnail
HI DEAR HOW U DOING .COUNT ME IN COKE AND I AM LEFT BEHIND NO CHANCE I LOVE COKE HEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEEEEπŸ˜† 
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishaijason

HI DEAR HOW U DOING .COUNT ME IN COKE AND I AM LEFT BEHIND NO CHANCE I LOVE COKE HEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEEEEπŸ˜† 

added!😊
bharat9 thumbnail
i cant stop but once again wants to say well done to koki today. really like the way she handled rashi today and made her do the work!!
and the way she told gopi to come with her in her room to discuss the 'shagun things' was nice .....the way she was talking to gopi was fab today!! and on top told kinjal tht gopi is the eldest bahu of this family hence she should say anything in front of her!! awww...koki...u do hav a nice side...well...baa today described koki well to gopi!!!