The vampire diary l Week 1 l

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome Ladies and gents to the first ever TVD newsletter *woooooooohhhhhh* *nervous laugh* *coughs throat*

The oh so crazy one is here! But remember she...I mean I is still cool, <<< that makes no sense what so ever does it?

I would like to sincerely apologize for delaying this newsletter ( an incident with my usb got crazy! Like really crazy!) not planning to get into that but anywhoo lets get snapping and jazz our way into the deadly vampire diaries.

Now come close, no I mean real close guys...closer....come on I don't bite, because GUESS WHAT? Dhruvi, our very own dhruvi has something to say, now who would expect bholi bhali si dhruvi to have something to say. Am I right??

Do you wanna know what she said to me? I'm pretty sure you do, after all whats a good newsletter without some extra gupshup ;D

EP1: FAVE SCENE; from the second Damon's entry was made, I was already hooked into this show. He never appeared in the promos so I had no clue Ian was a part of this show. From the second I saw him 'oh Boone!' and squeals along with wide grins spread throughout me. His entry will be one remembered by all Diaries'. 'Hello Brother' has never been so perfectly, so supernaturally beautiful before. As if the flutters Ian gave weren't enough, we get veiny Paul as a raged and angry Stefan. The fight was flawless hook and had me wanting to 'sink' further into the history of this madness between the brothers.

Dhruvi

Now that is exactly what she said, I done no editing nothing what so ever. But I must admit we all must have nodded our heads, I certainly didraise your hands if you did, I did! << gosh the word 'did' sounds so weird now.

did you know she even told us about her favourite character from episode 1, and guess who that is?

EP1: FAVE CHARACTER; she's a character that is overlooked on both the show and books by many. But she was the one who caught my attention the most overall in the whole episode. She is Caroline Forbes. Most viewers always start off hating the stereotypical blonde. Me, from the get-go, they become my favorite. They put on this 'my life is perfect' facade but sometime down the season we always find out the truth: their life is on the verge of broken hell if it's not so already. Her lines were my favorite, her scenes were my favorite, and Candice is my favorite.

Dhruvi

Ooooooo! I do believe our dear dhruvi darling has a fantastic point! How she clearly puts it into a simple statement, is just wow, for me it would have taken god knows so many distractions to get it right, yes its true I get distracted sooo quickly, I'm typing typing typing and then boom I get distracted by a bee buzzing, how lame? << you see distractions are so likely with me

we were originally talking about dhruvi and her favourite things.

So does anyone agree, disagree have a whole new favourite? Raise your hands people for me and dhruvi to count properly! Right dhruvi? But on the whole please do give due credit to her she has done an amazing job in the time span of an hour *round of applause*

Guess what I found out??

That.....that.....that.....why is everyone staring at me? I mean *coughs* it is....the new season of The vampire diariesit has been officially confirmed *coughs* for *inhales* September 9th 2010 << ha! I played a prank on my niece that it was 2011 she got so upset! Not that, that is a good thing just funny.

So can you believe it? I can't, it's soclose yet sofar, and here is exactly what I discovered.

Finally! We have confirmation on the premiere date for Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries. Thanks to EW's Ausiello for posting! Also be sure and check out the brand new show Nikita, starring Maggie Q and Shane West. I was fortunate to receive a screener for the pilot, and loved it. Had a nice little twist at the end.

Thursday, Sept. 9

8:00-9:00 p.m. "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 p.m. "NIKITA" (Series Premiere)

You can read the official press release over at The CW Blog.

Pretty cool na? Sad thing is starting school at that time :( but atleast I get to seeDamon every Thursday ;) *heart skips a beat*

Another potential spoiler I found was about Mason lockwood! A new character into the TVD family tree ( am I weird for saying family tree?) ah well still gonna say it anyway.

But I realised that there is already a thread opened by Jaan, here is the link so discuss away (over there that is)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1426494

Are we moving too fast? Let us slow down with some of the tracks that are used in the first episode, with so much meaning and soul I'm sure we all loved them.

Here are the names.

"Sort Of" by Silversun Pickups '
"Here We Go" by Mat Kearney '
"Consoler of the Lonely" by The Raconteurs '
"Say (All I Need)" by OneRepublic '
"Take Me To The Riot" by Stars '
"Thinking Of You" by Katy Perry '
"Kids" by MGMT '
"Running Up That Hill" by Placebo '
"Death" by White Lies '
"Back To Me" by The All-American Rejects '
"Siren Song" by Bat For Lashes '
"Never Say Never" by The Fray

I definitely have some faves, 'never say never' by the fray hands down favourite, I can never get over the soul in that song. Anyone got any faves?

Siggy of the week'er! ( that word does not exist in any dictionary I know)

Our very own Raee made the tie breaking decision and I couldn't agree more Raee this very special person has definitely made the most out of one picture! :D well I think we should torture you guys some more and  keep the suspense, but I simply can't do that very well so nuffs nuff just gonna go ahead and tell you guys its.......

sahar18

give her a round of applause please!

Raee also says

the coloring is amazing, i love how she managed to completely focus on the emotion of Ian and Nina, and the style is simply yet unique,love the use of text also, a very well composed and neat siggy.

Well here is your siggy luv:

Promoting this week are all the hot threads out there:

-||Character in the Spotlight: Signups!||-

posted by: sourpuss our very own bhavs ( well you call her bhav I call her bhavs, have no idea why?!)

The votings for miss mystic falls!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1427985

come on people vote vote vote, active active active, they need it

oh and posted by Tomiko our very own Nabila

The vampire fanatic of the week:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1431015

posted by Rachu_1987 our very own Rachu.

Mystic Musings

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1426082

Posted by Radz but Bhavs had a main hand in it also.

Posted by Dhruvi! πŸ˜ƒ

Well folks thats all for now.

Just to let you all know that we were planning to do five episodes a week but since after this week we have seven I have decided to split it all up equally πŸ˜ƒ 

also just to add please do comment, because if they don't come, we will gradually just stop πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜•

Lastly before I go, to get you guys interacting, think of a name for our newsletter, Radz did come up with this one it is pun-nny πŸ˜‰ if you get what I mean. so think think think!

Aashifa

ps: something wrong with the font trying to get it right! 😑

pps: due credit goes to Raee and Dhruvi for being a huge help thank you guys, and for those that could not I completly understand πŸ˜ƒ

edit add: is it me or is this font all wacky, spare me guys its the server I have no idea whats wrong do forgive me for my mistakes 😳 its my first ever post like this πŸ˜ƒ that should be no excuse but arr! enjoy πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by curledup - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
R E S E R V E D < 3

Sorry for taking so long with this reply. Thanks so much for those wonderful words about me, you're so sweet. I did it because I like to help out, and that was really nice of you. Thank you so much. The first edition was awesome. Now I cannot wait for the second one! It's going to be incredible. Speaking of which, I have some ideas I'll PM them to you ASAP!

As for the title I love 'The Mystic Times' it's awesome! Anyways, great first edition!
Cheers to us!<3(:
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post girlies.....I love it...(one little ting, could u edit the GOTW and put up dhruvi's GOTW)

as far as title is concerned...i like Vampire Diary in its plain ness but if any one else suggests anything then coolio

of course we all love the "hello brother" scene...i know i did!!!! and yes Caroline as such an overlooked character...i guess we were all too busy staring at all the buffness....

yippee cannot wait for season 2.......september...so long away....

love the siggy!!!!! Ian is just so......ahhhhhh

great job girls!!!!
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome job folks!...the newsletter looks very niceπŸ‘...

I Love that hello brother scene too....and never say never is one of the best songs in that collection..

Absolutely love the siggy that was picked...excellent work by Saher!

Name for the newsletter..ummm... 'The Mystic Times'? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohmygosh Aashi! This has come out fabulously! Fantastic, and loved your comments, and everything! I cannot wait for the rest of the issues!

and I love Maz's suggestion for The Mystic Times. awesomesauce! [and I have no idea why I used that phrase.]

oohh, Aashi - check your inbox!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Omg! Aashifa this is an amazing post!!

Name: Hmmm..... "The Mystic Falls New Generation"
                              "Fangs In Mystic Falls Herald"
                               "Bloody-tastic News"
                                "RivalBrothers Town's Gossips"
                                "Old Century Town: Mystic Falls News"

I don't know. I just kept writing whatever came to mind. LOL. I know they sound more like headlines from the news but....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Love,
*Jot*      
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like the mystic times....hun remember when u edit the first post, u need to PM Ambrosia and have her sticky it again
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like Bloody-tastic news... :)

OK another one...'the Bloodline Chronicles'..
sourpuss thumbnail
I vote for The Mystic Times!

Awesome post, dearies! :D I love the songs they use in TVD. The ones that I can recognize, anyway! πŸ˜† Never Say Never is defo my fave, with Thinking of You coming in second. Katy Perry is awesome. I love that you guys covered the music part of the episodes as well, 'cause there are times when I get so caught up in the music that I lose track of what's going on in the show! πŸ˜† Anyway, totally looking forward to the next one! :D

P.S. Shiffy, you can always PM me if you need help with something! 😳 I usually drop by IF at least once a day (no excuse for not updating my ATs, I know! *kaan pakar-ing*) so I'm...kind of around...
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, great work! :) I agree with Dhruvi about what she said about Caroline... I love her too :) And I agree, Damon's 'Hello brother' is epic :D Ooh, I love Never Say Never! It's such a great song! Can't wait for the next newsletter, great work guys!