Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eroticlover

Abhay is very lucky, I repeat very lucky, to be in the same film with Hritik.  He must have done something nice for Zoya to be in her good books.  😕

Hmmm. Dev D was lucky? You know b/c Zoya is all like I will totally avoid DevD, Socha Na Tha, Road, Oye Lucky Oye b/c he did something nice for me.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Taintedshimmer

I really do hope this is sarcasm.

Hrithik is an okay actor. I think the last two movies of his which I have liked are Fiza and Lakshya (coincidentally directed Farhan Akhtar). He hams, pouts his lips, furls his eye lashes and we public seem to love it. But some directors seem to able to tap into his potential.

So you think Hrithik is the only reason for Zoya? That's laugh worthy. I really liked Zoya's venture and I doubt she would get someone just because of their star power. Although, I am still confused on why Katrina is on board?

Lets talk about why Farhan is in the movie. He does not need to be in a movie just b/c the director is his sister. He does have the ability to rake in Box Office although not as much as an actor as much director. He is a talented actor who has not overacted, hammed or something.

Abhay Deol is a phenomenal actor. Dev D is still on critics' minds. He does not need to have the so called star power to make people believe in the movies he does. Of course Dev D is still one of few examples there are: Oye Lucky!Lucky Oye!

Therefore, I doubt Zoya chooses people for their star attraction because she chose Konkona Sen as her main lead in her first movie.

Kay
Bye

u mst b jokin hrithik an okay hahaha..stopp watchin nonsense srk films...>>>
contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^How on earth did you come to the amazing conclusion that I worship the ground which Srk apparently walks on? *rolleyes*
Don't assume to know me. Nor do I like Srk nor do I worship the ground he walks on. I haven't watched a movie of his in quite a while. B/c I don't Hrithik doesn't necessarily mean I like Srk.
Hrithik is an overrated actor. Period. Katrina and he both must be thankful they are getting to act for a change. I doubt anything Zoya comes up with would be candyfloss barf inducing piece of trash. They're the lucky ones because for once they'll get to act instead of turn up as armcandy, dancing barbie and Ken. Especially Hrithik, his vain Kites bit the dust and there's always new competion around the corner ala Ranbir Kapoor et al who btw is raking in more moolah. Dude needs to stop working for dad, get out of his comfort zone and quit hamming! Btw, Yup...Katrina and Hrithik = > Barbie and Ken. And no I don't like SRK either.Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: uk-dhakaboy

u mst b jokin hrithik an okay hahaha..stopp watchin nonsense srk films...>>>

Please learn to respect the opinion of others!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i think abhay deol is a good actor..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its obvious every director cast Kat for her box office sucess because she is not a great actress. Why on earth would anyone want to cast her other than the fact that she gives hits 😆
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

The idea behind the cast seems pretty straightforward to me. Hrithik and Katrina bring in the frou frou audience while Abhay, Farhan and Kalki bring in the intellects or the "wannabe pseudo intellects." Zoya is a smart woman, she hit the nail right on its head with this one. This film will open really well, I don't know if it will sustain though. I feel bad for Abhay-Kalki, but I guess everyone succumbs to temptation.

I love the sentence in bold - you've pretty much dissed the entire audience, I am accused of the same by my DH at times ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Edited by qwww - 13 years ago