Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Excellent post :)
And i love how you analyzed every scene with so much detail👏
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Howdy to one and all!

Thank you all so much for the comments, it was great to see some familiar people commenting again I want to thank you all!

And a big thank you also to all the other forum members who took the time out to comment!! I hope to see your comments in the future too :)

I am truly overwhelmed, its such a shock that people enjoy reading what I write....honestly I never thought I'd get such a response for the post!

I truly appreciate all your opinions and would like to thank each and every one of you! It means alot!

I enjoy reading what everyone has to say and like everyone I am enjoying what DMG is offering, especially in yesterdays episode it was great to see a widespread show making use of its popularity to spread a good message!

With regards to Sid.....I was unsure about how comfortable people would be with the whole level 2 pep talk he has with himself. Of course its a youth based programme but it may be unsuitable for younger viewers....its hard to please everyone I suppose. I would compare DMG with 'Remix' where many such issues including drugs etc were brought forward to educate the viewers. The fact that in DMG its presented in a more 'comical' way may not justify the same...I'm unsure. I'll leave it up to you to decide.

I love ArSh and SR cannot wait to see the development in the storyline.

I agree the cake fight is repetitive but I suppose its part of tradition with DMG so...and you can only have so many "original" ideas yes?

Thanks again guys, love you all loads!

Big jhappi! 🤗

xXx

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey lovely post.....cant wait for the cake fight.....