Look at the whole picture for Sid

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Before I begin if you are one of those people who doesn't like Sid no matter what he does then please don't reply to this thread. For others who usually make unbiased decisions do look at the whole picture.

Sid is not craving "sex", well even if he was I am not sure what is wrong with wanting to sleep with your wife who you love. Sid wants to get closer to Riddhima, he doesn't want to jump into bed with her. He wants to woo her. Poor boy just want to kiss his wife. 🤣He loves her and wants her (yes that involves wanting her physically too) but he wants her to want him. Sid is not immature. he is emotionally stable, he is very thoughtful, he is insightful. He could say things and do things others can't. He is honorable. He can take up burdens that people his age can't take. He is responsible. He is someone his colleagues admire. His wife, Armaan, his friends, his sister, Shashank, Kirti and others. But inside he has these kiddish tendencies. You do not call it immaturity , it is innocence. I almost laugh when I think about this. The best thing about Sid is he doesn't know how amazing he is, and that Riddhima sees him the same way his fans do.

Sid has no clue how sexy he is. Rid is attracted to him in a natural man woman way. The attraction is there. But Sid doesn't see it so he tries to woo her. Both Rids and the fans feel this guys doesn't need to try, but he tries and he fails. But while he fails he achieves something entirely different. We might laugh at his failures but we get awed by his sincerity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Siddhant is a man.  Its only human to want to have sex. 

The way he behaves is because to impress his wife to whom he's hopelessly in love with, not all ways are the correct ones and unfortunately he doens't know that whne he does something wrong is whne Riddhima's really falling for him. 

I agree w/ the actions showed were probably OTT but the emotions are probably relatively normaly. 

BTW: if I was Riddhima I'd kissed him a thousand times already 😆
Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Very well said :P

I second you here for each and every word that you have used. Yes, I don't understand why ppl  find Sid's behavior weird?? It's a human nature to behave that way......I don't see any wrong even if he wants to sleep with his wife😆😆!! What's the big deal here?? I so agree that Sid does not know about himself, but his wife knows him so well. In my opinion, Sid does not need to do anything like he is doing right now to impress his wifey as she is already "fiddaa" at him. But, one thing is there that Ridz has been hiding her emotions----> may be every girl does that to get an extra attention😆😆😆

Once again, outstanding thought and well written post👍🏼👍🏼

Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG fatz i love yur post . I totally agree with yu hun S doesnt need to prove anything and when he does try to woo HIS WIFE it is a faliure but ridz falls more and more deeper for him.

So what if he wants to kiss HIS wife is it a crime.... no it isnt he is her husband and ridz wants to same thing i mean look at the way she is when he cums closer to her☺️
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome post and well said

even though sid fails, he manages to put a smile on rids face
Rids is happy and contnet with what Sid is doing,

for eg today, when sid goes away after deo scene, we see rids smile and say bhil khul pagal hai

she didint get irritated or angry at sid, she was loving the attention she is getting form sid

Sid is adorable and i have no problems or complaints with what he is doing, bec i know all what he is doing is making rids love him even more than she already does,

Sid's innocoince is his speciality and like us rids loves that too

norzar
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i have problem with cv's on 1 side they show sid so much mature n then 1 side they show him so immature on 1 side he says to ridzs i want to start 1st as friends but other side he is so dieing to have level 2 n y he wants it not bcoz he himself wanna do it but bcoz he read in a magzine that if u haven't kissed a girl u r not mard n m angry from cv's that they r showing boys in a bad way that boys only want these kind of things as a guy m embaraased to see that n its my pov
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fanta ur post is so good after today umm i felt the same his innocence was cute today it was way better than the sillyness on friday that was just too much for me to bare but today athank god it was much better and r towards the innocence side amaybe riddhima's lines had an effect but whatever i didn't felt that bad and wanted to pull his cheeks today
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear
awesome post very well said
totally agree with u sid is amazing thats why ridz falling for him
luv
Fatima
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
See Fatz -- First of all I agree with ur post.. It's only human nature to have sex.. And the so called people who are shouting that it's embarrassing to watch those scenes, tell me if u never watched any Hollywood movies ok 🤪 huh.. Lame excuse to bash Sid anyways.. !

But for me, it's not that he is craving for Sex.. Just that, no need for CV to make it SOO obvious.. I dont like LOUD talks abt anything which is related to sensuality or something like that.. That's entirely MY opinion.. Sid JUST wants to have a kiss, fine.. But the WHOLE fuss abt it is what makes me irritated.. U can do it w.o adding a deo or thinking if u r a Dog or animal😕 This is utter nonsense acc. to me..

U all know how BIG fan I am.. of Siddy widdy😳 So I think I have the first n foremost right to criticize him also😊 The ONLY stuff which makes those scenes watchable is Wahi.. And his FABULOUS acting.. 😉 Just that, I have seen him acting in a more mature n sensible way even in seduction scenes.. Remember when he was testing Riddhima😉 Oooooooooooooooooh lala.. That was HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT😲😍

Kissing his wife aint a big deal.. he is not after anyone else's wife.. And Man is a social animal.. Social part belongs to Love.. And Animal part belongs to Lust.. Agree or not.. this is fact! Hence.. NO wrong in showing Sid craving for Sex.. But I have objection in showing it in hospital premises.. They have their bedrooms no.. ☺️ I would love him to roam around Riddhima at home 🤣.. And also.. Not making it too loud.. ☺️
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Before I begin if you are one of those people who doesn't like Sid no matter what he does then please don't reply to this thread. For others who usually make unbiased decisions do look at the whole picture.

Sid is not craving "sex", well even if he was I am not sure what is wrong with wanting to sleep with your wife who you love. Sid wants to get closer to Riddhima, he doesn't want to jump into bed with her. He wants to woo her. Poor boy just want to kiss his wife. 🤣He loves her and wants her (yes that involves wanting her physically too) but he wants her to want him. Sid is not immature. he is emotionally stable, he is very thoughtful, he is insightful. He could say things and do things others can't. He is honorable. He can take up burdens that people his age can't take. He is responsible. He is someone his colleagues admire. His wife, Armaan, his friends, his sister, Shashank, Kirti and others. But inside he has these kiddish tendencies. You do not call it immaturity , it is innocence. I almost laugh when I think about this. The best thing about Sid is he doesn't know how amazing he is, and that Riddhima sees him the same way his fans do.

Sid has no clue how sexy he is. Rid is attracted to him in a natural man woman way. The attraction is there. But Sid doesn't see it so he tries to woo her. Both Rids and the fans feel this guys doesn't need to try, but he tries and he fails. But while he fails he achieves something entirely different. We might laugh at his failures but we get awed by his sincerity. </font>

Hey, gr8 post
I agree with every word you said....Sid is innocent and sincere not immature...and the last part said it all...We might laugh at his failure but we get awed by his sincerity...and so does Riddhima... I would just want Sid to act a little more mature...I'm not saying his immature but sometimes the silliness is a little too much...I want to see some cute/intense romance between SIDDHIMA not comedy....though it is good sometimes but not all the time

Love ALways,
Zarqa ❤️