DOTW: Should Naku now onwards be firm with Dutta?

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo its Monday morning India time and my turn for DOTW. So here goes the Discussion of the week(DOTW) for week of 5th July.
My discussion question and topic is very simple. So far we have seen Naku has been very loving and giving to Dutta. Right from the time she has met him his wish has been her command. She has always been there for him. So much so she even married him so that she can relieve him of some pain by becoming his punching bag.
But now Dutta has set Naku free from the relationship he had forced on her so that she can live life on her own terms. This decision was very painful to Naku but once again she has accepted it. I know we are all thinking that now Naku will either leave Patil Nivas(PN) or be asked to leave. But whatever course Naku's life takes next we all know that she will remain connected to Dutta and both of them will be very much a part of each others lives.
So my question is that now that Dutta has freed her so to speak from her punishment and their husband wife relationship would you want to see Naku resisting Dutta? We all know Dutta LOVES to get his own way and no one dare stop him. But the next time he tries to decide something for Naku or her family would you want her to tell him "Aap hote kaun hain mere liye phaisala karne wale?" Just like he has told her something on similar lines on two occasions. Would you want her to remind him that he himself had declared their relationship as void and freed her so she can take her own decisions. What more they are both even on the "who saves whose life" score. Would you want Naku to take a firm approach when it comes to Dutta instead of her usual docile and obedient approach and let him use her as his sounding board/punching bag now that Dutta's initial wave of disappointment and anger has mellowed down and he is more willing to listen to people around him? How do you think Dutta will react to this new combative Naku?

Editing to unsticky it.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED!

God knows when I'll be able to reply though!
But Ksh yaar that's a pretty damn good question!

I don't think Naku would ever speak against Dutta angrily/antagonistically. Unless he angered her in some way. And I doubt that THAT could ever happen...
*Ponders*
Will reply after some more pondering...

Aisha xxx😉
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmmmmm, this is a very good question. An assertive, decisiive Naku while good would not be the true Naku. Its not in her nature to be like that. We've seen her be strong but vocally in front of Dutta she is usually positive and speaks her mind but never in a authoritative way.  She was willing to go through all of the torture because she knew that Dutta was believing stuff about her that wasn't true. She also knew that because of that he was really hurt and he needed to let his emotions out. I don't think Naku will hold any of it against him..........

thinking, thinking ,thinking............................................................no I still can't see Naku being authoritative to Dutta........she seems to always win with kindness and I truly believe that in any future track that's the Naku that will come out, the strong intelligent positive girl who with her pure heart and kindness is able to win any battle or obstacle in her way.

Naku "pretending" to be authoritative might be funny but she such an open book with her emotions that I don't see that happening. I really want to see Naku win as her true self and not out of having to act angry or act out of her true nature.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey @ksh

I don't think Dutta has ever made Nakku do his bidding before. The only time was one when he dragged her to the mandap when he was on the brink of insanity.Nakku was the one who bravely first asked him to quit drinking, then to stop brooding over the past and finally to give himself a chance to life with Supriya. All  these were deeply personal issues for Dutta. He on his part didn't try to dig too deep into Nakku's life( a mistake he'll curse himself for life 😡). He has always given her ample space and even valued her opinion. 

But you are right. Our sherni Nakku should protest loud and clear, give our Don her piece of mind (which she is too good at) and only then leave Patil Niwas.
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Nahiiin I don't want nakku to be firm...........😳

Dekho dutta is surrounded by all selfish souls...........

AS kaa jhoota pyaar.....

Teen witches kaa humehsaa interference..............😡

Sudarshan jaisaa jeeju...........😆

Kishore bhi kya pataa badii hastii ho yaar!...........😈

Abb aisey mein sab kii tarah aggar nakku bhi shonaa ko tangg karegii toh kaise kaam chalegaa?!...............😍

I strongly feel dutta deservs all the love and care in the world from nakku...........Lekin haan aggar dutta ko line par laaney ke liye nakku has to be firm toh theek hai..........Show him nakku u r a real shernii!..................🥳
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Reserved*

*finger tapping the mind and eyes on the roof*.....I am thinking........🤣

Shreya, will get back soon....I know what i have to reply...just need more time to reply.....Mein aati hoon.... 😆
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
iwantitall thumbnail
Okay so ksh, i think to a certain extent, nakku is trying to be firm on her part since the time kishore has given her the support and strength she needed, but throwing dutta out of her life like the way u described... would be something totally out of character..

she is a girl from a village.. with a drunk fart for a father.....a helpless mother.. and  a little childish brother... who without his accord ends up into trouble,,,she has always been harrassed for the way she looked, wherever she has gone.. and when her real color came out she was on the verge of being molested... shes faced too many sorrows and nightmares in her life, which gives a base to her character, which is kind hearted, sweet and soft spoken.

The firmness has always been there inside her, but that doesnt come out the way it does for dutta, the CVs have always maintained a soft spoken and loving character for nakkus part.. and ofcourse the firmness too wherever needed...

But nakku is not a person who would without reason be firm and grudging against a person just because the guy was trying to make things better for her... no matter how hard the decision was put down to her...

I personally want to see how the story proceeds ahead without any kind of unneeded firmness on nakkus part... because the soft spoken innocence is the greatest charm in nakkus character and  i believe, that should be maintained...  no matter what the situation may be 😛
Edited by cool.sindhya - 13 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
According to me, Just because naku is soft with him, he is over-reacting for every thing she does. So Now, It's time for Naku to be very firm with him and at the same time, she should be loving too.😳
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya a very thought provoking question. After along time U have put me to thought reg LTL.
I guess Naku can never be firm with Dutta in the way U have explained.
Howmuch ever strong she is when it comes to Dutta her love for him over powers all of it.
But yeah IAm sure her mom would be a guiding factor int he change in NAkku's life henceforth.
In the prmo Babi has been saying I have let things happen to you as a mere witness and who is he to take away the sindoor and things like that.
Iam sure she would want NAkku to revolt but NAkku for the time being take her mom and family away from Patil Mansion.
I guess it is gonna be a good twist.
Got to wait and watch as it seems very unpredictable.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I was just thinking of a situation when Dutta brings Naku back to the house or stops her from going anywhere citing security concerns what will Naku do in that case? Wudnt it be very awkward for Naku and her family. Ganpat wudnt mind staying in PN but it wud be damn embarrassing for Naku..what's her status now? is she back to being the maid? and what abt babi...can she let babi get insulted day in day out on her account. earlier they had to take it as it was all a part of dutta's punishment but now dutta has released naku from his punishment so why shld naku hang around in PN to ease Dutta's guilt? Instead she must say I love u...but I have my self respect and now u urself have given up all rights on me so i will decide where i want to stay.