LTL Express - Issue #16

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #16

Editors Note

so I know that this usually goes at the end…but…mujhse raha nahin gaya…this week was AWESOME…for the first time in months…I swear…MONTHS…I watched each episode…from beginning to end…skipping maybe once…I usually skip through most of it cuz its crap…but this week…Monday – Thursday…LTL rocked!! the story is actually moving along…and how! I usually go back and watch the weeks episodes to get ideas for the awards…and for the past few months…Ive been lagging on that…but today…I couldn't wait to watch it all from the beginning again…woo hoo!! lol… I knew that this weeks LTL Express was gonna rock…and I don't think im wrong!! I haven't read it yet…just organized it to post it…but ill definitely read soon…forget aaramse…ill read it un-aramse if I have to…lmfao…I know that didn't make sense…but you know what I mean…so…lets get to it guys!!  

oh oh…on a side note…you know that scene from Monday when Dutta kept repeating to the Pundit to "Pi"…drink the charn amrit…well…I was work…a nursing home…and a few of our patients have dementia so they babble a lot…so the one lady was walking down the hall saying "Pi Pi Pi Pi"…as I passed her she looked at me and said "I pee…do you pee…I pee" …I had to run so I didn't laugh in her face…lmfao!! It was so funny cuz I heart pee and thought of Dutta's Pi…im like yes…I definitely Pi! lmao!!!...

ok…now no more bak bak…lets really get to it!

NOTE: Sorry for delay but had one part pending…and it was sent but I couldn't come on IF cuz had a housewarming at Di's house…so…ya…oh and something funny happened yesterday...i was getting my eyebrows done...im in the chair...the lady is almost done...when i hear the name "janardan"...im like..what!? no way..i brush it off...thinking no way they are talking about what im thinking about...but sure enough...then someone mentioned Dutta...and im like haila...

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts with naku and ganpat running to go to the mandir and at one point they take an auto.  One of anna's men mixed something in the Prasad and charanamrit which they give to all of the bodyguards after the pooja is finished. Dutta is about to drink the charanamrit but then naku comes and pushes his hand to stop him. Naku tells dutta that they're not real pundits but no one believes her. Dutt sort of does so he asks the pundit to drink it first but he doesn't so Dutta knocks the lota from his hand and it spills white liquid. The pundit pulls out a gun  and aye notices all Dutta's bodyguards are unconscious. Then anna's men surround dutta with their guns. Ganpat tells baji that dutta' life is in danger so then baji and his men run to the mandir.

Anna put the gun on dutta's forehead and tells baji and his men to put their gun down. Then they take dutta down the mandir. Then baji comes in front of them and dutta signals baji to the knife and he understands so takes it and goes to naku and puts the knife in her dupatta and dutta notices. Dutta asks to hug his wife which they allow him to do. When he hugs he takes out the knife and aims at the guy which causes the guy to drop his gun. Then dutta takes the gun and some shooting and fighting happen. Dutta takes naku in his arm and she faints in his arms.

Dutta says its thanks to Naku that they are all safe. Kishore pleads her case saying Naku is good, not bad. She saved Dutta and the entire family. If she wanted money of anything she'd have let him die – he says Naku can change Duttas life. Baji is confused if naku is actually good or not. Dutta stares at naku while she is staring at the moon and remembers all his moments with naku. The next day he tells naku that he frees her from their relationship and his punishment. He tells her to forget these past few weeks.

Precap: Aayi Sahib says she misunderstood Naku and asks if Naku can ever forgive her.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello Tashains! How U doin? Me extremely busy...neck deep in work. I havent even read the reactions to Dutta's decision to seperate from Naku. Now since I am busy and tired these days I will do a quick SOTW. Sorry if its lame.

TaSha
So finally we not only got a TaSha scene but a TaSha week too from Monday onwards. This week was all TaSha with Dutta thinking of Naku all the time. For the SOTW I will chose the half-hug scene telecast on 29th  June. I know there was a proper TaSha scene on 1st July but that was similar to another scene telecast before MR's surgery plus it led to an unpleasant decision on Dutta's part and I dont like unpleasant situations atleast while watching a fictional shows or characters. And as Aisha puts it...its MY section *looks around haughtily for objections*.
To me the half hug was special as compared to the first bear hug as that was their first REAL hug. It came all of a sudden. It was Dutta's instinctive reaction on seeing Naku in danger and scared of all the bullets whizzing past them. I(and we) always knew that throw Naku in trouble and let Dutta know about it and he will run to protect her without a second thought to anything else. No wonder we are desperately waiting for something to happen to Naku...kidnapping, getting shot, fainting, injury. And Naku unfortunately for us has been strong...even refusing to faint for god's sake. But finally she did it! Yes! Yes! Yes! She fainted in Dutta's arms. That rounded up a perfect TaSha scene and made all dil ke armaan poore(for now).

Other
It had to be the Kishore-Kala face off scene telecast on 30th June. In the scene Kishore and Kala both represented Dutta's dilmena wrt Naku. While Kala said what his brain told him...Kishore said what his heart told him. But Kishore definitely won this round with his masterstroke...if Naku was after Dutta's money she would have left them to die as she is now Dutta's legal heir. Kala didnt have an answer for that. Dutta realized that dhokebaaz or not Naku cares for him. Now wonder he immediately ran to Naku like the old days.

Cute SOTW:Dutta trying to thank Naku and asking her to get some rest on the 1st July episode. It was the first time since their wedding Dutta showed some concern for Naku's well being. No wonder Naku was so hopeful of a bright future where she would finally get her moon. Another sweet part was Naku jumping out of bed and standing up as soon as she saw Dutta and giving him an angelic smile as if she wanted him to see she is alrite.

WahReWah SOTW:The head gunda Janardhan praising Naku scene on June 28th episode. Claps for the head gonda for seeing what Naku is so soon. Wish he cud see Anna's reality and would have instead joined Dutta's gang. In fact I hope he still does as he was a damn good actor.

The lion wakes up SOTW:Dutta going "Pi" to the head goonda after Naku told him that the pandit is fake. Its another matter that he said it so many times that I started hearing it as "Pee" after a few times. LOL!

Sher Bachcha SOTW:When Dutta realized he was unarmed and surrounded by enemies with 7-8 guns pointed to his head he didnt even break a sweat. Except for the point where Naku interfered Dutta was in complete control despite being unarmed. He stopped Naku from interfering...insulted the goonda...asked him to let his family go...all without once backing down. No wonder he is called the sher. This scene only reinforced by Dutta is so feared ihn his area.

DuJi SOTW: Though it was a TaSha week we HAD to have a DuJi scene here. And its the eye talk scene between DuJi where Dutta instructed Baji on the whole plan without anyone finding out. Kya dostana hain dono ka! Ankhon ke ishare Baji kitni aasani se samajh gaya! Lol! This scene showed the amazing understand the two men have that they dont really need to talk to communicate. Reminded me of Dutta's entry when he used to be so silent and used to do all the talking through Baji. And yes the scene also showed why Dutta has taken lead as Baji's boss. Apart from his agressiveness and temper that we have seen earlier...Dutta also managed to retain his wits in a crunch situation as compared to Baji despite all of Dutta family being held on gunpoint.

Marwayega SOTW:Ganpat talking how soon his dreams will come true and Dutta almost hearing it on the 30th July episode. I dunno now if Dutta should have heard it. Would it then have been better as then he would have gone back to thinking Naku is a gold digger so I must punish her for betraying me. Atleast he wouldnt have thought of the seperation. Or maybe he would have still thought the same way as he did since Dutta knows Ganpat very well.

Batti Jali SOTW:Baji ka batti went on finally...on 1st July episode. Atleast he thought they are missing a vital link on the Supriya elopement issue. I hope if not now then later he investigates more on the matter. But given how Baji ends up messing up things maybe Dutta do the investigation himself. LOL!

Dostana SOTW:Ganpat straightening his shirt and refusing to leave TaSha alone on 30th July episode. What was that? I MEAN WHAT WAS THAT? Ganpat competing with his own daughter! Tauba! Tauba!

Rocking entry SOTW:Dutta always gets this one right doesnt he. The scene on 30th July episode when Dutta came down the stairs with Baji doing the talking and Dutta doing the thinking and Patils doing thw watching...what a lion's walk it was. I wish Naku was there to drool along with us. She missed it poor girl!

Special mention scenes:Dutta's turmoil and Dutta's judgement scenes telecast on July 1st. Very well written, enacted and directed. I didnt know which category to put them but didnt want to leave them out. The judgement scene was shocking and heart rending. Trust LTL CVs to surprise us. Here Naku(and we) and looking forward to a bright future but an unpredictable Dutta dashed Naku's(and our) hopes. Sigh!
But we are an ever optimistic bunch. None of us mind the sepretation as we are hoping in TaSha's case "distance makes the heart grow fonder". And yes there is hope that once Naku is out of the Patil Nivas she will get into some trouble and Dutta can rush to her rescue and get her back home. *claps claps*

Ok...so the LTL CVs surprise us all the time so all these might not happen...but I am sure whatever happens TaSha love story has truly started.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

*phew* So, as we all had predicted in the start of this week, the dialogues were unbelievably tough to pick this time! I mean really! They were all so great that it was hard to decide on the one good one. But after 3 hours of pondering and deciding and re-watching scenes and scrutinizing over dialogue delivery, I've finally picked the ones I thought were mind blowing this week! *rubs sweat off brow* Lol.

Dialogue

Male

"Is ilaqe ka har insaan janta hai… Dutta Bhao jab bhi karaingai, jo bhi karaingai, sahi aur sacha niyaye karaingai! Aap jo Nakusha k saath kar rahey hain woh niyaye nahi hai… Krodh hai apka. Krodh aur vivek donon saath mein kabhi nahi rehte… Thandey demag sey baith kar soochiye. Aap apney saath niyaye kar payengai, Nakusha k saath bhi." – Kishore (June 30th)

Sometimes in life, it just so happens that all the reasoning and explanation in the world doesn't convince us. And sometimes, all it takes it one sentence, one reference that makes it all fit nicely in our mind and gets the ball rolling. THIS was that moment for Dutta. Ever since this Supriya-running-away fiasco, Dutta's been furious. Furious at himself for falling for her, furious at Nakku for seeming to be ab accomplice in the matter and furious at his trusted men (Baji mostly) for not being able to prevent it. But this grudge and anger is all directed towards himself - a result of his "incompetence" as he sees it, in not recognizing Supriya. So finally when Kishore simply tells him to put his anger, his hatred, his grudge aside; it hits home. Dutta's proclaimed as the "just" man - he acts just with people because that's what he's always expected in return (since the day Seema cheated him and acted "unjustly"). And now when Kishore reminds him that he CANNOT be fair and be "krodhit" at the same time, Dutta knows it to be true. I mean who else other than him would know the slew of bad decisions that could be made in anger - he came into this business because he was angry at Seema's and everyday since he's been haunted by his wrong decision and the blood of others. *sigh* I know I'm probably ranting here, but this dialogue was so simple, so direct that it blew me over. I have heard ridiculously elaborate monologues but nothing that was this perfect in it's simplicity. Krodh aur vivek donon saath mein kabhi nahi rehte - that is it, that's all that needed to be said and you knew that the wheels in Dutta's head had starting turning. I really wish I could meet with the dialogue writer one day, just so I could give him a hug and tell him he's a freaking brilliant man! *sigh*

Female

"Sahib, maine jo bhi kuch kiya woh apke liye kiya. Apko kuch ho jata toh, main jee nahi pati. Mere ko maloom nahi aap ko kab mere pe bharosa ho ga. Main jo bhi karti hai uske peechey koi irada nahi hota. Maine sirf apna farz nibhaya. Main aur kuch nahi chahti. Jisey chaha, uska pyaar bhi hasil karne ki koshish nahi ki." – Nakku (July 1st)

*blinks in awe*

Have you ever seen a couple more comfortable around each other than these two?

*blinks*

I mean, seriously! Have you? Ever since the day they met each other, they've done nothing but push each other's envelope and intruded in each other's privacy like it's their right. And now, when they've gotten past that "daring to intrude" stage, they've fallen so perfectly in the "candid" stage. Before everything they said or did to each other seemed intrusive to the normal eye but perfectly natural for them. And now, they have no barriers between them. Even when they're disagreeing with each other. Dutta comes in and tells her candidly that he says what comes to his mind and what does Nakku do? Instead of letting the man go so he can think it through she says exactly what she's thinking. I mean I know if I was in her place, I'd be thinking the same thing. But I wouldn't say anything at the moment because I'd just be glad that the guy's giving it a second thought. But your Nakku? Nope! Not her! She sees Dutta's changing heart and puts hers out on the sleeve for him. Again! She even goes so far as to tell him that she didn't even try to attain his love - I mean WHO can be so candid! HOW did these two fall in such a comfortable rapport in such a small time! Doesn't it take years of marriage or living together to finally be comfortable with having no secrets between each other - of finally being able to shed every shield around the other person and be yourself!? Then how is it that these two have managed to be so "unprotected" and vulnerable around each other in such a small time? And how is it that this very "vulnerability" is their strength - their ability to say what they want to each other and KNOW that the other person will understand, even if they don't agree. HOW?!?!?!?

*looks baffled and feels awed*

*sigh*

These two are driving me crazy. Oh and if you might ask what this rant had to do with the dialogue - it was the fact that Nakku was so brilliantly candid with Dutta in this scene as he was with her, that I was just... *sighs some more*

Literary Gem

The LG this week is totally dedicated to the "voice of reason" this week! These dialogues managed to quell any doubts that might have been laying seed in anyone's mind at that given time.

Male

"Agar aisa hota, toh mandir hi kiyoun ati? Mar janey deti hum sab ko! Qanooni roop sey Nakusha Dutta Bhao ki patni hai. Aur agar Dutta Bhao ko kuch hota hai toh sari jaidad ki malkin Nakusha hai! Phir who kiyoun apni jaan jokhim mein dal kar mandir aye gi?!... Sazish karna, chaalain chalta Nakusha ki fitrat mein nahi hai!" – Kishore (June 30th)

*hears the dialogue*

*pumps an air fist*

*notices people staring*

Ahem.. Uh.. Umm.. Well, coming to the literary gem of this week...

Oh heck!!

*jumps a little with excitement*

DID you see that!!!?!?!? Did you!!?! OMG! How brilliant was that? How brilliantly did Kishore silence everyone's doubts with that one rhetorical question - If Nakku had wanted money and power, she didn't need to save any of them. Her not doing anything would have guaranteed her all her alleged wishes!! But she kicked it all away as she put her life in danger while trying to save theirs! Why? Most times people are so stuck on their own beliefs that they forget to look at the bigger picture and connect the dots. But Kishore's one simple question managed give the entire family a shove in the right direction. If his DOTW was targeted towards Dutta alone, his Literary Gem was a blow-horn for the entire family! How is it that this dialogue writer manages to pin such simple, real dialogues - something I would say in real life?! HOW?!?! *runs to give the dialogue writer a hug*

Female

"Sahib, sahib mere pe bharosa karo! Chahey toh ghar phone kar k pooch lo – pandit log abhi bhi waheen pe hai! Ye log toh dushman k bhejey hue hain!" – Nakku (June 28th)

ANOTHER simple yet brilliant dialogue! When Nakku's claims were being refuted by everyone, she didn't go on a "Believe me, I love you, I mean no harm" spree. She simply said "Call home and confirm!".

*giggles with excitement*

I LOVE it when characters act logically and steer clear of unnecessary melodrama. Koi tamashey ki zaroorat hi nahi hai.. Ghar phone kar k pooch lo! LOL!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

*gets a little giddy*

Special Mention

So I know this guy Janardhan is a bad guy, but damnit some of his dialogues were AMAZING! Is liye, he gets a special mention.. *rubs hands in glee*

"Ye hai tere dil ki rani? Jaan dey sakti hai tu iske liye?! Bhao, bauhat achi larki sey shadi banaya hai tu. Thori kali hai, ni achi hai!" – Janardhan (June 28th)

I am going to say this - and I don't care how it sounds. But if I was there I'd have hugged Janardhan, Anna's lungi guy or not! Because this is the FIRST guy that just simply stated Nakku's "goodness". He had no ulterior motive and he was the perfectly objective spectator - and even then he saw Nakku for who she was and her relationship with Dutta for what it really meant!

Janardhan, Janardhan, Janardhan...

*shakes head*

Agar tum Anna ki lungi-yon mein nahi phassey hotey toh maybe tum Dutta k saath kaam kar rahey hote! *sigh*

*ROFL*

"Aye chamach! Hilna mat apni jaga sey!" – Janardhan (June 29th)

*watches the scene*

*hears the dialogue*

Wha..? Wait.. Hold on..

*rewinds the scene*

Did he say..?

*scrutinizes over the dialogue*

He DID!!

Bwaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

*keels over laughing*

*imitates the dialogue*

Aye Chamach!

*dies laughing*

Oye Hoye! Dialogues of the Week

"Pi!" – Dutta (June 28th)

The very FIRST "pi". Not the train of "pi" that followed after… Lol…

"Toh Anna ne tere ko Dutta ko zinda laney ko kaha hai? Tujhe pata hai kiyoun? Kiyoun k Anna janta hai k kuttey sher ka shikar nahi karte!" – Dutta (June 29th)

Warm & Fuzzies

Note: None this week…tune in next week pls.

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Good Morning Girls!

*Aisha Grins and Waves*

It is a LOVELY morning, ain't it?!

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*

I'm actually just about to head out to work in about two hours! I have been working like a maniac these past two weeks! Non-stop! Today I'll be working till 8pm! And I am EXHAUSTED! But My God what a WEEK we had for LTL, huh???

*Aisha Grins*

CVs! You really made me happy!

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to CVs*

The story has moved ahead qquite quickly, Naku reached the Mandir on MONDAY, (Thank the Lord!) we got some really good TaSha Scenes, (Oh God the TaSha Scenes!) and Dutta has started softening! YAY!

*Aisha Parties*

And, yes, I know that Dutta's Decision is controversial amongst some of us on the Forums but I'll be getting to that as well in my OMG Moments! So shall we move on?

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta Thanks Naku

Oh. My. God. Can this guy get any better? When I think he's reached the heights of Sweetness he goes and does something else and I am yet again stunned! It was just like the Good Old Days! Dutta speaking to Naku with no venom in his voice, no sarcasm, no mocking or angry expression!

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

It was BEAUTIFUL.

I loved how he was so hesitant and the way Naku's face just lit up when he thanked her! Naku looked quite pretty there! And then when Naku spoke, the way he just STOPPED. Alert as ever to his lovely Naku! And I am GLAD that Naku once again spoke about her Love for him, the Gorgeous Gadha needs to hear it 24/7 so that it sinks in and that is all he can think about! Then after she's spoken her piece he tells her to rest.

*Aisha Stares Dreamily at Dutta*

WHY is this guy not real??? He's PERFECT! Considerate, caring, compassionate! I swear, I am seriously falling for this guy. Haan torah ghussa wala hain par chalegah *Aisha Winks*

Damn it. Why are all the imaginary guys the best ones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTWLvnTF6E

Don't worry Naku, you keep at him! He's melting like chocolate on a sunshiny day!

*Aisha Smiles Encouragingly at Naku*

Shock Moment: Dutta Thanks Naku

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Dutta thanking someone. And that someone being NAKU. A shock Moment if ever there was one!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Ganpat The Hero!

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

This week was pretty crap for Sudarshan. His only shining Moment was when the Fight began and he was the one leading the ladies back to safety.

*Aisha ROFL*

Then the rest of the time he was just doing his shifty eyes again but GANPAT! Vah! Ganpat was HILARIOUS this week! First he tries on the role of Hero by helping Naku get to her Sahib by stopping a rickshaw. And how did he stop it? With a knife.

*Aisha Stares Blankly at Ganpat*

*Aisha Bursts Out Laughing*

A KNIFE?! Where did he get a KNIFE from?! And why is he carrying a knife anyways? Where did he get it from? And he couldn't just PAY the guy? Well, okay, he is a bit conjoosy, our Ganpat, but how the hell can you stop a rickshaw with a KNIFE??? That guy should have just driven away! And he STOPPED? I have no idea if I should be laughing at Ganpat's method of flagging down a rickshaw or the idiot driver for actually stopping. If that was me, my foot would have been down on the accelarator and I would have been GONE!

And he didn't stop there! Once they get home, Ganpat comes to visit Naku, sees Baabi praying and copies her!

*Aisha Gasps With Laughter*

My brother does that. When it's time for prayer and my mum comes down to check if we're praying, he'll jump off the PS3 and straight onto the prayer mat!

*Aisha ROFL*

And what was with that "Ring-The-Bell" thing??? I swear, as annoying as Ganpat is, he seems to cancel it out by making me laugh right afterwards!

*Aisha Smiles Wryly at Ganpat*

I wonder what he'll do now that Dutta has set Naku free. Ganpat won't want to leave so easily. He'll try something. God I hope he doesn't suggest the money thing to Dutta.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Ganpat*

Shock Character: SuperGanpat!

(I don't know whether to laugh at him or hit him in the head with a bat. *Aisha Rolls Eyes*)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Aayi Sahib Asks Forgiveness From Naku

*Aisha Looks Unapologetic*

Now I know this may seem like a strange choice and you're wondering what about the PreCap made me angry. Well, it was that Buddia! I swear, every episode I think more and more that SHE is the Badi Hasti. Seriously. In fact, if you've missed Anu's Thread about this, please check it out. It ALL makes sense!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1429121

Out of all the characters, she is the ONLY one who never speaks what is on her mind. I have never seen her speak her thoughts to herself or to another person. Plus she's too Goody Goody. That just creeps me out. And now the PreCap.

*Aisha Glares*

Are you serious??? Naku's marriage is breaking and she can only ask Forgiveness? She says she is just like Naku's Aayi and Naku should forgive her??? Uh, WHAT?!

*Aisha Glares Some More*

I don't know if I should throw shoes... she IS an Elder... But MY GOD! What is WRONG with her? Now I don't know if she is the Badi Hasti but all evidence seems to be pointing to her. It explains why she doesn't want TaSha to stay married. But if it turns out she ISN'T the Badi Hasti then that's even worse. Here is a girl who absolutely Loves her son, would DIE for him and she doesn't want her to be her Bahu? Why? Because of the way she looks?

*Aisha Raises Eyebrows*

Remember what Baabi said to Naku? If Naku shows her face, Aayi Sahib will accept her as her Bahu. The whole family is SHALLOW. God knows how Dutta turned out so Good while being surrounded by Shallow, Two-Faced Vipers!

*Aisha Mystified*

I hope Naku turns Sherni-Mode and tells her to take her Apology and stick it where the Sun doesn't shine.

*Aisha Looks Unapologetic*

Shock Moment: Bloody PreCap.

(After everything that's happened she has the GALL to ask Forgiveness??? If she was really sorry wouldn't she be trying to talk Dutta into giving his marriage a chance? What kind of PreCap was that? *Aisha Throws Shoes at CVs*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Tellycafe Were Right About Dutta Freeing Naku

Uh, what? Since WHEN are Tellycafe right about ANYTHING???

*Aisha Confuzzled*

I read that article and thought "Yeah...Ooookay. Cause Tellycafe is never wrong." And now I feel quite disheartened that my sarcasm was replied with Tellycafe actually being RIGHT. Damn them.

I actually was surprised when Dutta gave his Decision to free Naku cause it really was random. But right behind that surprise was the surprise at the fact that Tellycafe was right.

Yes, I know this isn't technically a part of LTL. But it kinda, sorta is. So, yeah.

Shock Moment: Tellycafe Proven Right. Dutta Frees Naku.

(Random. Tellycafe was RIGHT. *Aisha Bemused*)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Naku Is Told She Is Free

Yeh Dutta bhi nah... bilkul 100% Gadha hain Gadha. He decides to "Free" Naku after she saves him and his family. He is torn between wanting to believe that she truly is Good and everything she does is out of Love for him and the fact that she was the one who Betrayed him. In a way I understand his decision. Naku's Innate Goodness shone through and touched him when she came to save him and his family. It was something that he could not deny; she really DOES Love him and cares what happens to him. Faced with such Innate Goodness, he felt guilty knowing what he had put her through. Dutta does not see himself as a catch remember? He believes that anyone who is married to him will be living in a Hell all their life. And now that he truly believes that Naku is a Good person he can't face putting her through that kind of life. The girl loves him, she has saved him countless times whilst putting her own life in danger. She has saved his family! So how else can he repay her? By setting her free. It makes sense. He doesn't want to be the reason why her Goodness is destroyed and if she stays with him that IS what will happen to her. At least that's what he believes. But if you watch that Scene more closely you'll see that Dutta himself is not happy with his decision. He is tryinng to do something good for Naku but at the cost of his own happiness and peace. Naku is the only one who has given him any semblance of peace in ten years and now that he is setting her free he knows he will never gain that peace ever again. That's why he didn't look her in the eyes when he made his decision. He told her to forget and that he too would also forget but he LIED. He NEEDS Naku but he is trying to be selfless and is looking out for her. In a way it was a beautiful gesture although extremely heartbreaking. He was breaking his own heart and her's just because he thinks this is the only way she can have a good life. Dutta is such a selfless person. Everything he does he does for others. He never puts himself first and here we saw him do that once again.

And Naku? What does she do? Does she fight him? Does she demand her right to stay and be his wife? No, she goes to his room and tries to take everything in, holding it to her heart because she knows this is all she has left of him now. Naku knew how Dutta felt and she knew that this was Dutta's way of repaying her. She knew that in a way this would ease his guilt and she loves him and so is prepared to leave him if that will make him happy. Naku is as selfless as Dutta himself.

These two are so perfect for each other. So similar in so many ways and yet complete opposites. Come on CVs! Show us the Magic!

*Aisha Gazes at TaSha Mistily*

Shock Moment: Dutta Frees Naku

(I bloody well cried like a baby watching that Scene. It was heartbreaking. But I understood why he was doing it. Our Gadha is unbelievably )

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Kishore Speaks Up!

Kishore is a SUPERHERO. I absolutely LOVE that Man! He is A-MA-ZING! When the CVs came up with this character they really hit the Jackpot in my opinion! This guy has been UNBELIEVABLE! He has unleashed the Sherni within Naku! And NOW he MADE DUTTA THINK!

*Aisha Throws Confetti And Applauds Crazily*

The way he SPOKE! The way he walked right up to the Sher and backed up Naku in front of the whole family INCLUDING Devi Kalavati! VAH! What a GUY! I KNEW this Man was Special! The dialogue writers really went all out with his speech! Every sentence was like Gold! And the way it was delivered was just Oscar-Worthy! The mantra in the background just enhanced the whole Scene and the way he gave Devi Kalavati a muh thod Javab!

*Aisha Jumps Around Crazily*

And I SAW that Thread! That I Luv Kishore Thread! Okay, firstly I completely understand the need to make that thread. Damn it I would have made that thread MYSELF if I wasn't at work! And yes Kishore IS extremely attractive and yes I understand why everyone was going Gaga over him but just one thing. He's MINE. I think Ganpat is still available. And Anna.

*Aisha Parties*

Come on Kishore! YOU ARE A LEGEND!

Shock Moment: Kishore ROCKS THE WHOLE EPISODE!

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!*)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. What Scene? Every Last One.

Dutta. Our Hot Gorgeous Sexy Gadha How HOT is he?

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Dutta threatening Jawardhan to drink was HOT. Dutta making that "Sher" Comment and laughing was HOT. Dutta fighting those Ghoonday was HOT. Dutta in every bloody Scene was Smoking HOT. I just don't know what else to say. He makes us all Hot and Bothered. We need Ice Packs when we watch him come on Screen. He makes us swoon with every word he says. The Man is unbelievably Sexy. I have no words to describe it.

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

Those Intense Looks, they way he Speaks, the way he Walks, the way he just IS!

Just watch every episode from this week. That will explain it all.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Hug

*Aisha Whoops*

Ah Dutta! You Gorgeous Gadha, you! You just MADE our whole MONTH! I swear, this Hug was BEAUTIFUL! This Hug was the stuff that Anniversaries and Dreams are made of! He looked so Huge next to Naku, completely covered her when he held her to him! And CVs!

*Aisha Looks Appreciatively at CVs*

You Dragged the RIGHT Moment! THANK YOU! And Dutta felt something. He DID! Naku looked like she had touched Heaven, I know how she felt, I felt that just watching the Scene! And no wonder she fainted! The Man is too Hot to handle!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

The way he protected her when the Fight began! And when she fainted he put her down so carefully! And he definitely was thinking and feeling when he was looking at her in his arms! LOVED IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTS-bU7p0gg

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

Shock Moment: TaSha Hug

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* Yes it's a 10. It DESERVES it! There are not enough words to describe this Scene in all it's Hot, Heavenly Glory. I want More, Please!)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

My Disappointment Of The Week.. Hello LTLians.. Hope you are all well after the heart-breaking episodes CV's left us with on Thursays..*wipes the tears after watching TaSha so heartbroken* I have no disappointment for this week.. so my disappointment is that i am disappointed that the CV's didn't give me anything to be disappointed about..!! (Thanks Fivr i actually had to go with this option as this week was sooo burrriliant..) =)

For shout out section to SaraW(Sara) and cool.sindhya (Cindy) for posting all the fabtastic pics/caps after interviews and episodes.. Thenkoo loads sweeties..!!

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

hey,hi n howdy all...hope ur all doin gud...*hugz*

(man i miss catching up wiv ya all...*weep weep*

oh but wat is it they say theres no rest 4 the wkd...in which case im super duper wkd @ this moment in tym...lmao) Whoa-K so im sure ur all doin gr8 after c'in the tasha hug n all...*ear 2 ear grin*...

i for one was jumpin up n down...even though it was clear that our gadha was

up 2 sumink...its amazing that after such a drag fest of eps...so much happened this week...Dutta hugged Naku...Kishore grew a backbone n actually opened his mouth n spoke up...*super shocked face*

can u believe it...Kishore was not willing 2 back down even wen Kala started speaking...*handclaps* all round for Kishore ji...hehe...

even Baji surprised me wen he was talking 2 Dutta on the thurz ep...

seems lyk evy1s brains started working again...

also wasnt it lyk 2 crazy...hearing Dutta speak about setting Naku free...

wat a week...fingers crossed things continue lyk this...im dying 2 see wat Naku will do next...Whoa-K guess i better jump 2 SSOTW...b4 i cant stop myself 4m talking further about the show happenings...hehe hehe hehe...

Actor

*thinks* hmm evy1 this week was gud...hehe...MR n Mahi as always rocked...

as did Baji,Kishore n Ganpat...even that wacko Janardan was gud...lmao...

was hard 4 me 2 choose jus one person...

*wondering* if jus 4 this week i can make shining star actor a group split...*thinks sum more*...heck its jus a one off...n this is my section...

so lets do it lol...this weeks shining star actor is a split between...

MR,Mahi,Vinay,Ganpat n Janardan (dnt knw their real names)...hehe...

35% of this star goes to our dear sweet gadha...*giggles*...

as always this week 2 he was flawless...how is it possible thet even wiv him wanting 2 do films...he hasn't been offered anything as yet...any director who has seen LTL...several tyms or even jus once can see that he cud easy enuff make it as a film hero...not only is he drop dead gorgeous...but his acting skills are awesum...this week he totally rocked the show...sum of the things that made him shine as a actor wer...

wen he heard the holy water wasn't safe...i jus luved the whole eh pundit pee dialogue...then wen janardan dropped the pot on the floor...

the face MR pulled was too funny...awesum how he worked Baji into getting the knife to him...& the way he said his dilaogues n kinda hinted things to Baji...Vah vah...it all looked n sounded xlent...

aww n it was 2 cute how after Kishore spoke up about Naku saving all of their lyfs...he went 2 Naku n told her that he wudn't 4get wat she did...he looked truely thankful n a lil confused 2...hehe...

on the scene where he is telling Naku that she is free...

was gr8 how he sounded so sure...that he was doin the right thing by Naku...

wen in actual fact he was so wrong...as she doesn't want 2 b free of him...

or 2 even 4get that they are married n that she is bound 2 him forever...

oh well u cnt blame him 4 being slow...he is a gadha after all... a hot one tho...hehe...

Whoa-k so the other 35% goes to Mahi...

she was totally awesum this week 2...*handclap*...

be it wen she ran 2 the mandir in total fear 4 her saab's lyf...

or wen she xplained to Dutta about the pundits that had come home n told them about Anna's men...she acted gr8 thruout...but the part that really made her shine as a actor this week is the part wen Dutta hugged her...

the xpression on Naku's face...wow it was 2 gud...she looked lyk she'd jus been given the best thing in the whole world...cum 2 think of it any1 recieving a hug 4m MR...wud b wearing the same xpression....hehe...nah really she acted out that scene so well...was also gr8 how wen Dutta came and spoke 2 her about savin evy1s lyf...how she spoke her "maine jo bhi kuch kiya aap ke liye kiya...aap ko kuch ho jaata tho main jee nahi paa thi..."...dialogue...totally mindblowing...a few more dialogues lyk this n Dutta will b c'in things in a whole new light...cnt w8 till he knws fully jus how much she loves him....

15% goes to Ganpat...(shud i knw his name *thinks* nah...hehe)

omg he was jus too funny this week...n totally craked me up wiv his gangster wannabe acting...he has had his moments in LTL...n he always seems 2 jump 4m one xtreme 2 another...but his acting in mondays ep...wen he ran after Naku...

then car jacked a rikshaw wiv knife in hand n all...rofl...

that was jus the best Ganpat moment ever i think...n his acting in those scenes was sumink all 2gether diff...even on the bit wen Janardan tells all of Dutta's men to put down their guns...it was 2 funny how he put his knife on the floor...his face was a picture...hehe...he was also 2 gud on the bit wen he went 2 Tasha's room...n pretended 2 b praying...n Jaz's CR on this scene was 2 gud 2...

10% goes 2 Vinay...

who was also 2 gud this week...the part wen he was talking 2 Janardan in the mandir...tellin him 2 put his gun down...i was lyk yeh Baji tumare kehne se zaroor maan jayega...hehe...his face xpressions wer lol...but @ the same tym bang on 4 wat was goin on in that scene...he was also wkd on the bit where Dutta is hinting things to him...

so sweet how he pretended 2 b angry...n the way he said "sheh sheh aakhein tho nay hain mere pass"...then wen Dutta continues by saying that Janardan was ryt about him about being a choowa...the way he acted all offended...then said "aap ka na demaag karab ho gaya hain bhau..."...that was jus funny as hell...hehe...

last but not least 5% goes 2 Janardan...(sowee dnt knw his real name...)

lol...damn he was jus 2 funny...lmao...kya re aise hote hai dons aur gangsters...hehe...vah vah kya underworld hain....hehe...

his role was a 2 odd...but the guy who played him was well picked...

usually these side role actors are more than a lil lame...& ok so janardan wasnt award winning or anything but he did a few things that got him a share in SSOTW...1st of all his dialogues n dialogue delivery was jus *handclaps* 2 gud...n he totally took poor Baji 2 the cleaners wiv his name calling...lol...

n the smug look on his face wen Dutta was having a dig @ Baji...

that was jus classic...

Character

*looks 4 Aisha in the crowd spots her n waves*...this is guna make u happy gal...lol...*wink wink* as this weeks Shining star Character goes 2 none other than ur Kishore...i mean Kala's Kishore...lmao...

this week he finally spoke up about Naku...voh bhi 2 Dutta himself...

wow Kishore...itne guts kaha se laya tu...lmao...

we all already knew that he was rooting 4 Naku in secret...

but the way he spoke out about Naku saving all of their lyfs...

man their was no shutting him up...Kala even tried 2...but Dutta had no choice but 2 listen n think about his evy word...espesh wen he said that if Naku was doin this all 4m money n stuff...it wud of been better 4 her 2 let them die...as she wud cum 2 gain everything as Dutta's wife...

Kishore really was gr8...n so he is this weeks shining star character...

Whoa-K so till next week...

tc n b gud...

Dutta thgts n dreamz 2 ya all...

im out...x

LTL Bloopers

himalyanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujse.. (007 music in the BG)

Hey everyone, **waves** so this week was totally action-packed, tear-jerky, subtly-romantic, heart-constricting and what not... while the other reporters do the great job of putting across the above mentioned emotions to you, here I am... finding faults in the show.... I know.. doesnt that make me so mean? **raises eyebrow** But then, I am Yeti... Himalayan Yeti... "Meanie" is my middle name.. So let's see how this week fared in my microscope.. **yeti puts on her glasses which look like magnifying glasses from the other end**

The CVs seem to have taken my last week's warning pretty seriously.. so this week was largely blooper-free (and of course with a heavy dosage of all the other emotions I had mentioned above).. lekin mere naukri ka sawaal hai.. isiliye mujhe bloopers doondne pade.. **yeti winks and puts on her 2X glesses**

1. The "mein bhi LTL ke duniya mein time ko bhool jata hoon" blooper
Yes you read it right gals.. Our hot and brooding don seems to have been so absorbed in the LTL duniya that he seems to have lost track of time too... just like us.. lol.. You see, in the alternate universe that is LTL, it has only been a few days (1 week max.. give or take and yeti is being generous here) since Dutta-Naku wedding.. but in Thursday's epi, during his long-drawn lecture, D says to his family that "they all have been worried/concerned at the events that have taken place in the past 1 month".............
Er.. Dutta Dear.. only us poor beings have been suffering this draaaaaaaggggggggggg for the past 1 month.. your "family" has been seeing your gadha-pan only for the past few days.. So yeah.. there you go.. BLOOPER!
You know Dutta, the "1 month" you talk about includes your supposed courtship with Sups.. so if you had intentionally meant the past 1 month has been torture for your family........................... take a bow dude!!!! you were never so right!!!! **yeti stands up and bows**

2.The "I cant do anything without my boss" blooper
Dude.. Anna.. you need some better henchmen dude... your's are almost the same level as D's henchmen... all totally useless and worthless... lol..
When D throws the knife on Janardhan (the only legit hanchman..), the men who were with Janardhan were actually wondering what they should do now.... they kept wondering.... wondering... wondering.................. until D pounced on a gun that far away, aimed and shot at one of them.......................... you know what? they deserve it... **yeti nods haughtily**

3. The "I have eyes at the back of my head" blooper
Dutta... take a bow... you are one superhuman don... You have eyes at the back of your head!!!... **yeti drools at D's hotness for a while**
anyway.. what I mean is... in your flashbacks by the water, you could SEE what and how Naku answered to you a few moments ago... (I am talking about the "mein jo bhi kiya aap keliye kiya.. agar aapko kuch hojata mein jee nahi paungi" wala dialogue in their bedroom) But Bhao.. werent you showing your delicious umm.. "behind" to Naku when she was trying to hammer some sense into you? so how do you know her expressions and stuff? for all I care, Naku could have been dancing when she said those words...................

4. The "I am too pretty for a house-hold help" blooper
**yeti looks at Naku's amazing nails (they looked false to me btw.. ) and then glances at her own** sigh... I am not even gonna say anything...

**Blooper of the week**
The "I feel so weightless in love" blooper
Uh.. seriously?!! Baaji slips in a huge chaku into Naku's dupatta knot and she does not even know/realize? Did she not feel any tightening at her shoulder with the weight of the chaku hanging from her dupatta? **yeti deeply ponders about it** YES! I know what... she was so floating away in her love for D that she became weightless.. and by laws of relativity, anything ON her too became weightless.. and hence the mystery of the weightless chaku is solved.. CASE CLOSED WATSON... **yeti looks smug**

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This week it has to be Nakusha ...even though almost everyone was spot on with their look , i think she still managed to stand out ,  her dark make up has gone a tad bit lighter and also i think she is making a conscious effort to look good despite revealing her true self ....and she looked very neat and attractive in the red salwar suit she wore .....very pretty and everytime the camera went her way ...i felt like she is looking so attractive even now ...jab her true self will be revealed then what will happen ....bechara dutta .......

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Daura Daura Bhaga Bhaga Sa

Duji Romance

Aye Ganpat

MakeUp Redo

Special Awards

jnawaz

WARNING: this section will be longer than the past weeks…just cuz I have a lot to say and lots of awards to give…so read at your own risk…*blush*

1. The Taliyaan Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…The CV's…I know…shocking right!? never thought I'd give them an award after the drag-fest they created with the Sups/Mavali track…and all that…but…this week…they have done us proud…kya show tha…ek ke baad ek outstanding episode…to…they deserve the taliyaan…at least this week…keep it up CV's…maybe ill give you this award again next week…*wink*

2. The New Comedian Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GANPAT…the Dostana gang was over shadowed by Ganpat this week…first his hijacking the rikshaw with a chaku…why he walks around with a chaku in his pocket…I don't know…but then…the scene that took the cake…I mean really TOOK THE CAKE…was when he refused to leave TaSha's room!! wth was that!? *jaz dies laughing*…he was like a little kid that was being dragged away from they toy store…tauba…aaisa koi karta hai bhaia…its his daughters room…her husband is there…koi aur baap hota toh jald se bhag jata…but this Ghanpat…chi…he really is in a class of his own…

3. The Didn't-Appreciate-The-TaSha-Hug Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the DOSTANA GANG…duh! like it'd go to anyone else…lol…when Dutta hugged Naku…and we all swooned…the Dostana gang…stood there…looking on…dying a little inside…for us…it was the longest hug ever…toh phir soocho…unke liyeh kaisa hoga…lol…behsarams…the expression that Baji gave…and the quick glance that Kishore/Sundar gave to each other…tauba…it said it all…and the sheer happiness on Sundar's face when Dutta released Naku of their relationship…it was priceless…yeh naa…khabi nahin sudrega….

4. The Idiot of the Week Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ANNA & GANG (if you thought it was gonna be Dutta…just keep reading) …so…did this Anna…machli wala…really think he was gonna get to Dutta…Dutta Bhao…really…I mean really!? this man clearly forgot that it was Dutta who managed to get fake gold inside fish…I mean…that in itself is a miracle…yeh Anna ek dum yeda hai!! and his henchmen…woh bhi kuch kaam nahin…tik se gun pakad na bhi nahin aata…tauba!! they are just as useless as Dutta's men...i loved how ek choti si ladki…wait…I mean…sherni…ruined their plans!! of course…they said one good thing…when the lead pundit said that Dutta ne shaadi aachi ladki se banaya….i was like…hell ya!!

5. The Hero Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU…definitely no point for guessing that one…cuz its obvious…not only did she manage to reach there and save the life of her husband and his crazy family…but…she also successfully  managed to raise doubts on the crime she was being punished for…Baji and Dutta had to think twice about the allegations against her…and AS…well…next week she forgive Naku so that's one down already…*claps*…she did all that without even trying!! aache logoon ke saath aacha hi hota hai…eventually…lage raho Naku…we TaSha-ian are maha proud of you!

6. The He Should Be A Lawyer Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…Kishore…kya arguments he made this week in Naku's defense…people in courtrooms are always talking about reasonable doubt…all they need is reasonable doubt…and…from this weeks episodes…saaf saaf dikh raha hai ke the people of Patil Mansion have more than just reasonable doubt that Naku could have done all this…I loved Kishore…I wanted to go and give him a hug!! and here I have to special mention BAJI…who also fought for Naku's case…unknowingly…but still he did…so yay to the Law Offices of Kiji (Kishore and Baji) …lmfao!!

7. The You Made Us Proud Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…now before you look at me all funny…like I've lost my marbles…let me explain…when Naku comes to the mandir…and says the pundit's are after Dutta…no one believes her…they all think she's lying…they all brush her off…all except…her husband…her Saab! I loved it!! he trusted her…he believed her…that is why he asked the pundit to drink the stuff first…varna…Dutta could have easily brushed off Naku's accusations but he didn't…he believed her…he freaking believed her!! then when Naku offered herself instead of Dutta…he stopped her…and him...thinking about her…shows us that deep inside…in his heart…he knows…he KNOWS that no way Naku could hurt him on purpose…his mind is just not cooperating!! then he protected her from gun fire…hugged her…and even went down as she did when she passed out…he so clearly cares for her!! he even called her Naku again!! I just about jumped for joy when he said that!! and sone pe suhaga…he said "mere Naku"…I just about passed out in sheer joy!!

8. The Gorgeous Gadha Award: (yes Aisha I stole your phrase…so sue me!...lmao…ive already hired Kiji Law Offices!!)  …goes too…*drum roll*…DUTTA…of course…as awesome as  Dutta was…as proud as he made us…he also made me smack my head and have an itching to smack his…how can he just decide to let Naku go like that…how…HOW!? how many times has she confessed her love to him…how freaking many!? she just said she cant live without him…and what does he do…he cuts all ties with her…yes…I know in his thoughts it makes sense cuz he's releasing her from her punishment…but NO!! that's not what we want!! grrr!! he tells her forget these past few weeks…are you kidding me!! even if you were an a*s to her for all intents and purposes…she will remember these weeks as the best in her life because she was Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Shri Ram Patil…men I tell ya!! saab ke saab gadhe!! *jaz smacks head*

9. The Making Us Swoon, Ooh and Aah Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…wow…when all is said and done…this man is just hot…just…too freaking HOT!! he simply stood surrounded my men with guns and he looked hot…he walked down the stairs…hott…the way he shut up the man holding a gun to his head by saying "eh!"…freaking drool enticing!! he walked to Naku…still hot…he fights with Anna's men…ridiculously hot!! he is thinking about Naku…im dying kind of hot!! phew…koi AC chalu karo…the forum is getting heated to near boiling point…*jaz fans herself*…Aisha…where's the ice cold pepsi?

10. The Reminds Us of Kaala Award:  …goes to…*drum roll* …DUTTA ...now…raise your hands at my question…who remembers Kaala very discretely and smartly giving Mavali and Sups directions while comforting Aayi Sahib…*jaz looks around and counts* ………….. everyone…good…so…this week…Dutta telling Baji to hide the knife in Naku's dupatta was off the hook…kya idea tha…kya plan tha…aur kya Dutta Bhao tha!!!! wow….i loved it…this is why he rules!!

Shout Outs

From Jaz

To Fivr: special SO to…the one the only…Fivr!! aab poocho kyun…kyun ke for the first time in a long time…I logged in on Saturday morning and see that she Pm'ed me her dialogues…I just about fell off my chair!! *insert jaz's shocked muh here*…lmao…I was like…aaj kis taraf se suraj utha hai? lmao!! lage raho Fivr…I knew this week was gonna rock…aab toh weekend bhi rocking hoga!! *woot woot*

To Aisha: …Ms. OMG Section…kithe ti…"work" was it…hmm…I have full doubt…im sure you were partying it up somewhere…lol…*winks*….love you!! and thanks for the heads up…

To Sanju: …I had no idea you changed your id…from SanRajDeewani to _Sanjana23_...so when I saw your PM for the part…I was like…who's this…lol…either way…we will all still call you Sanju!! *hug*…

From Ksh

To Fivr: Oye! Stop spooking us by landing up in all sorts of forums and talking to yourself. Next is what? Rakta sambandh? Go study girl!
To Aisha: Oye! Tera net kab aayega? In ur place I wud change the service provider and sued the old one. C'mon Aisha do it! Unless ur finacee owns the service provider's company.
To Jaz, Cindy, Anu and Nikita(DD): Thank you for all those wonderful episode threads. I hope they keep coming. A special shout out to Cindy...this is the first time you are writing such threads on this forum and you are a really talented writer.
To Shabz: Oye! Tujhe viewbie right kab milenga?
To Ameera(nsb416): If you are reading this kitthe ho aap?

From Aisha

KSH: Missing you Wavelength Sister! Loving all your posts and I still agree 100% with everything you say! Hope I'll be on soon so we can discuss loads of LTL! I stupidly agreed to do every shift they'd give me. Ah well... SOMEONE had to do it. By the way CONGRATS on being the first Drooler of the Week! Why am I not surprised? Answer ALL of my questions!

JAZ: Love you! Thanks for waiting for me! But you know how work is, no rest for the wicked, damn it.... By the way Condolences on the lack of Sundar this week. It was Kishore's week this time around! I won't gloat. Much.

FIVR: Hi! Missing you! But you seem to have disappeared off the forum as well! Where the hell are you? *Throws Pepsi* And YES I was ECSTATIC when I saw Kishore's Episode!

JANI: Jani Yaar! I haven't seen you around either! Where the hell are you? I'm missing you and this is just a quick Hi!

SARA: Sara yaar! Wavelength Sister! I've been reading your posts this week! Loved them all they were brilliant like always! Promise I'll be around to debate more with you once work is done!

EVERYONE: Love you guys! All LTL NL Staff: WELL DONE AND CONGRATS ON ANOTHER BRILLIANT NL! *Aisha Applauds* And everyone who is NOT LTL Staff: HAVE A PEPSI! *Aisha Hands Out Pepsi's*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey LTL Express is out ..😃

Will read it out aaram se & then comment ..😉

& maafi everyone ....I couldn't do the W & F section this week ...😳

& Ksh  : Ye to mujhe bhi nahi pata kab milege ....u should ask the Channel Mod or Admin ..!😆

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL!!! Wow! The Express is up!! And dude it looks brilliant!!

*glances over the SOs*

*dies laughing*

I am definitely going to try and reply to this one in detail! *determined muh*

🤣
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LTL Express Is Out..🥳

Balle Balle.. 😆

Will read araam se later.. 😳
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Orpa: thanks for the wonderful summary...short and sweet...straight to the point 😃😃😃...miss you...maybe i'll see you tomorrow 😃😃

@ ksh: you are so right about the TaSha week...they totally focused on those two...and i hope that they focus on them now...i want the love story to start already...i have a strong inkling that it has just barely sparked 😉...the Kishore and Kaala face off was awesome...i was Team Kishore all the way...all the freaking way!! 👏👏👏👏...love the extras and completely agree with the wah re wah scene...👏👏👏👏

@ fivr: im still shocked at having your part when i logged on saturday morning 😲😲...😆 im just teasing...well...half 🤣🤣🤣...Kishore's dialogue was awesome...he really opened Dutta's eyes...ussne aur Baji ne Dutta ki toh band bajadi...he doesnt know what to think...the path that he was so hell bent on taking his not crumbling under his feet and there is nothing he can do to stop it!! i love how Kishore called him out on it!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️...and i knew it...i just KNEW it that you'd pick that line of Naku's for the female dialogue...i was in awe as well...especially how she closed with the pyaar hasil line 😲😲😲...👏👏👏...you know...i have one shikayat with the writters...how many times did they make kisore say "fitrat" 🤣🤣🤣...someone get them a thesaurus and yes...i loved...LOVED how janardan saw the real Naku in just minutes after meeting her...yet our gadha is in serious deinal 😡😡😡...oh and i loved the sher kutta wala line!! 😳😳

@ Aisha: dude...wasnt it just adorable how he told her to rest cuz she must be tired!! 😳...and i couldnt agree with you more...the imaginary guys are always the best ones...damn normal men!! 😡😡😡....as for Ganpat...i say...hit him in the head while laughing you butt off🤣🤣🤣🤣 best option right there 😉😉...Dutta telling Naku she was free was heart breaking...while i see the logic in his actions and her response...i cant help but be frustrated...forget sher and sherni...these two are gadha and gadhi!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣...he says go...she says ok...uff... someone smack them while i smack myself!! you've praised Kishore very well...so all i can say is i concur 😃😃😃...i knew that all we needed was to get Dutta to really THINK about this Naku situation...he'd come to the conclusion that she is good by himself...thanks Kishore for the push!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️...and the hug!! omg...uske bare mein main kya kahoon? 😲😲 was it not the most beautiful scene ever!! he he...i loved how Naku really took in the hug like it was the last time she'd see him alive...like she'd never forget this moment...uss ek yaad ke saath puri zindagi jee leti woh...and Dutta...when he felt her put her heart into that hug...he knew...he knew what that meant!!!

@ Sanju:
you're right...i was so involved in all that was happening with TaSha..i didnt have time to look for a disappointment this week either...good job CV's 👏👏👏

@ Jani: LOVE how you broke down the  section to give various characters their percentage...very clever cuz you're right...they all totally rocked this week!! 👏👏👏 it was really an awesome week...i barely skipped any of the scenes and for me that is rare...like...RARE!! 😆😆😆...and Kishore as character...YES!! one hundered times yes!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

@ Yeti: i was so looking forward to this section...and you rocked it!! 👏👏👏👏....im so glad you caught the one month blooper cuz i did too but i wasnt sure...thats why i kept putting "weeks" in all my comments...cuz im like...haila...did ek mahina really pass already?! 😲😲😲...but this is the CV's of indian tv...if Pia from Kasam Se can have a 13month pregnancy...the this is nothing 😆😆😆....speaking of Naku's nails...i need a manicure...got important interview on wednesday 😕...

@ rdfan: yes! i liked that red suit too...its a nice contrast to her usual dirty browns, greens and yellows...the red was superb!! 😳😳😳

THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUTS!!

JAZ

Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh meee gee......sneaks into LTL ..n sees that the express has arrived...... erm..... missed boarding the express last time...!! 

Ok....first thing tmrw morning...at office......read the LTL express n be ready wit detailed comments...😳

Great stuff guys............👏 the express looks rockinggggggg as always...😛

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A super-exciting week...difficult choices...WELL DONE!
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy sweet 16 Ltl Express 🥳

Hey guys thanx for the ltl express ,,really appreciate ur hard work and precious time that u put each week to make ltlians happy ..

thank u for makin my weekend special ....

@jaz: thanx yaar for puttin up ltl express🤗👍🏼

@flowergirl_O: thanx u for ur sweet weekly summary 🤗👍🏼

@kshreya2002...thanx yaar for SOTW we had so many wonderful scenes this week,from tasha,baaji,kishore and last not the least ganpat .... 🤗 👍🏼

@fivr thanx yaar for the dialogue of the week ,iam sure its must really hard to pick the dialogues... 👍🏼

@shabz missed u yaar ...will wait for next week
🤗 👍🏼

@thornewood09 thanx aisha for the OMTW...i really love the way u describe it all ....thanx for the pepsi too 🤗 👍🏼

@_Sanjana23_thanx yaar ...i was really sad after the thursday epi too.... 🤗 👍🏼

@jani_yeh thanx yaar ...everybody rocked this week....but the person who suprised me was kishore ...so thanx for makin him the shining star of the week ... 🤗 👍🏼

@himalyanyeti thanx yaar for the bloopers, i must say nothin can hide for ur sharp vision .... 🤗 👍🏼

@rdfan than yaar for picking naku for fashion of the week ..i really loved the red suit she wore she stood out...loved it ....
🤗 👍🏼

@jaz..thanx yaar for special awards ..it was really long....loved ur choice"s .... thanx alot for ur CR i wait for them everyday 🤗 👍🏼

👏 👍🏼 🤗
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am super busy today...but will be freer tmrw...will read and comment then.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Yeti

Even I'm not liking Naku's manicured nails! But I guess it isn't going to change now...and the rings also!! 😒 So we better get accustomed to it!