Its time to learn..

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the Gayatri Mantra!!!
Champa
3D Prom Queen, the new beautiful intern at the sanjeevani hospital confirmed to one and all that she was indeed a 'bharatiya naari' who believes in Indian values and culture by reciting the Gayatri mantra. Dr.Arju who had been giving her lecture on how girls are forced to keep mum in spite of being treated badly got a real shock when he heard Champa recite the mantra like a nursery rhyme.

Champa even told him that just because she 'wear modern clothes' doesn't mean she knows nothing abt 'sanskaar and sanskriti'.
Poor Arju looked confused as to why Champa is talking about her clothes when he had not mentioned anything about them!

Anyways, Champa's fans are very happy that finally she 'proved' she is all 'indian inside'.Girls who live outside India are now busy learning Gayatri Mantra to show how much they 'value Indian culture and tradition' .
Miss Poo
Girly Girl, who likes to spend time partying all night with her boy friend said she never knew it was so easy to prove that she values 'what so ever'.
Miss Lola
Woman With Dog said she doesn't know who 'gayatri'  is ;but  is willing to learn the mantra from Gayatri  to 'patao' her BF's mother .

Meanwhile girls across the country who have no idea as to what Gayatri Mantra is , are busy joining special classes  conducted by Guru Mantrananda Swami
to learn it by-heart.

I hope the girls who are reading this are expert in chanting the mantra, and if not then u can always rewind the KaCHa scene uploaded on YT and learn it. Remember this is the only way to prove u understand ur country's "sabhyatha and Sanskriti".

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Note- All those who read the post and enjoy it shall press the LIKE button to prove ur loyalty to JS.If not I will be forced to send my friend Miss MIDsy to parda faash u all.
BEWARE!
😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jhoota Singh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lowweeeeeeee you!!☺️
I have started the recital classes myself..The guru says that for the gayatri mantra to have its full effect I need to do the following things first:
1) Try to interfere in a strangers life by announcing their lovelife in a famous dumb "Lavenjeeni" hospital.
2) Then put a Handsome doctor of the hospital in Jail
3)Play stupid prank,dance at 2;30 am,wear really pretty dress.
4)Fyt with the hansome hunk and then in middle of nowhere start SINGING in the hospital the "Gayantri mantra"
He told me to repeat the same thing after fifteen days as the hospital staff forget things very easily and the Handsome hunk also may have amnesia
SO I have started practising..I will advice the same to oters too!!
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post DEAR,
    JHOOTA SINGH IS AN EXPERT IN ALL THIS
keep up your good work JHOOTA SINGH
🤣Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
parul veryyy good👍🏼
be careful that u too dont end up in jail😛
so it wasnt just me who felt the mantra was 'in the middle of no where'🤪. It had nothing to do with what the hunk told her🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom1234

awesome post DEAR,

JHOOTA SINGH IS AN EXPERT IN ALL THIS
keep up your good work JHOOTA SINGH
🤣

thanx sweet heart
now go and study😡😆
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shamil

thanx sweet heart
now go and study😡😆

I AM ON BREAK DON'T WORRY😛
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

parul veryyy good👍🏼
be careful that u too dont end up in jail😛
so it wasnt just me who felt the mantra was 'in the middle of no where'🤪. It had nothing to do with what the hunk told her🤣

Na ..Na I won't end up in jail  I am pro in this!! 😎ROFL
I actually though that I was hallicunating when that scene happened cause It came out of nowhere ..It had no connection to the scene...
Actually I think it had been too long since they had copied something from SRK's movies..and hence they had to put this..Their hands were itching for it..ROFLEdited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jhoota Singh jii...no use in learning gayatri mantra...no handsome doc jhadofied any lecture on bharti sabhayata on Me...😭
lol....jks apart ....its like alwayz witty and hilarious🤣
nice post Shamil👏

Poor Arju looked confused as to why Champa is talking about her clothes when he had not mentioned anything about them!

@ blue: Maybe liek others dr. Champa was lost in Arju's pretty face and badi badi aankhen...and hence got ocnfused to what Arju just said😆
Edited by FiiLza - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kacha scene🤣..reminds me of the time i suggested Da-Ku and Na-da for a certain shows jodi in COlors😆

But what tune should i sing the gayatri mantra in?

the old mahabharata tune...kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi tune? or bolly tune? or south tune?

clear my confusion jee

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: FiiLza

Jhoota Singh jii...no use in learning gayatri mantra...no handsome doc jhadofied any lecture on bharti sabhayata on Me...😭

lol....jks apart ....its like alwayz witty and hilarious🤣
nice post Shamil👏

@bold- thats why u are advised to learn it. If by chance any hunk (even if he is no doc) gives u a bhaashan on sabhyatha sankriti u can always shut him up with this😳.
Go , join swamiji's class today itself.😛