llSamrat-Gunjan SS~Till Death Do Us Apart...ll

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Dedicated to Aditi {me_angel} and Sana {sana_sajan} for encouraging me to write...

Thank you...

Samrat-Gunjan SS
Till Death Do Us Apart...

I had never believed in true love. That was the plain truth. Perhaps that was because I had never thought about it.... I had never taken the time to debate the whole idea of love.... I had never given it a chance.... Yes, I had had more than my fair share of girls....But I had never taken my relationship with any of them seriously. They were just...well...girls..! What more can I say? Girls who were madly in love with me....Girls who would simply give up their lives to see my one smile.....But I had never thought of spending an entire lifetime with them....

In fact, I hadn't pondered on the concept of love before I had met Gunjan.... She was perfect.... I could find no faults with her, and yet no reason why she was special. Is she special? My answer is still the same as it was three years ago. Yes. She is undoubtedly special. She is...different....

Three years ago.... When I first met Gunjan, I had never imagined, in my wildest dreams, of becoming attached to her. But I needed her then...I need her now...and I will always need her..... The only problem is, she could never need me.

After that cursed night...she had left me.... She hadn't returned even once.... And why should she? Why would she come back to the idiotic loser that had killed...her sister....?Why would she care for me....? It was right that she had left me.... I deserved no better....I deserved no darn better....

Three years ago...

I woke up, matted in sweat. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was gasping large mouthfulls of air.... For a moment, I hoped it was just a nightmare..... A horrible...and very unreal nightmare.... Perhaps the whole accident had been just a nightmare...? It was possible wasn't it? I had heard about such incidents occuring.... Maybe the hospital room...and the bed...and the bandages that wove around my forehead...were just...a frightening dream....? But...how could the pain that was electrifying around me, possibly be unreal?

I closed my eyes tightly. Oh god...please....Oh my god....Oh god...Please...no...don't do this to me....god....no.... I felt a sob choke up in my throat. Gunjan...Mayank...Nupur.... How were they...? Where were they...? Suddenly, I felt a warm hand caress mine..... Mom....

After ten years....ten...long...years....... Mom.... At her one touch, I felt my eyes soak up in tears.

'Oh Mom..... Mom.... Gunjan.....My friends....where r they.... Mom.... I need to see them... Mom! I need to see them Mom! I need to! I have to see them!'

I cried hysterically. I clasped my Mother's hand tightly. 'Mom.... I need to see them....'

I declared, trying to push back another sob. I forced myself off the bed and tried to walk to the door. I felt a wave of diziness wash over me. Oh god....What's happening to me.... Next to me, my Mother was screaming in agony.

'Samrat! What the hell is wrong with u!??!! Get back here! U can't see them now!!'

I glared at her. 'Is that so? Oh please Mom! Save your Nonsense! You didn't give a care about me for ten years. Why have u come here now? To make my life hell again?! Leave me alone!'

She looked at me, hurt and stunned. I had turned and started limping to the door once more when she suddenly whispered,

'Nupur is dead.'

Those three words, sent a fiery pain through me like none other. My head was spinning and I felt suffocated. It couldn't be true...It just couldn't..... I wouldn't believe it.... I...I would just wake up...right now...and find everybody alive...and happy.... yes.... I turned around and shook my head. 'You're lying.... You're lying..... You're a Liar!! That's what u do best after all! You have been lying to me my whole entire life, and you're doing it again! No! Nupur can't b dead!!! I won't believe it!!! I refuse!!!'

I felt myself growing more and more hysterical by the minute. My Mom ran over to me and shook me hard.

'She is DEAD Samrat! Do u understand?! Your friend is DEAD!!!'

I stared at her, blankly. Dead?

I slowly walked past my Mother....Nupur....? She was the strongest of us all.... She was the one who held us all together.... Without her...we were just...people..... She was the one who completed our gang....our life....our everything....What would we do without her....? What could we possibly do without her....?

I didn't notice the flood of tears that were rolling down my cheeks. Nupur....? You're not dead r u...? Tell me you're not dead.... Tell me my mom's lying..... Tell me....

I fell to the floor in tears. Oh Nupur.... U just have to come back! U can't leave us like this! U can't go! U have to come back!!! If not for me...then for Mayank...if not for him...then Gunjan!

Gunjan....Mayank....where were they....? Were they ok...? Or...were they.... I shuddered as I turned, reluctantly, to my mother.

'Mom.... Gunjan...Mayank...?'

That was enough for her to understand. She shook her head sympathetically.

'I don't know Son....All I know is that Gunjan left this for u....She told me to give it to u when u gain concience.....'

I ran over to her, staring into the palm of her hand. It was the pendant that I had given her...as a sign of our love.....

Present...

It's been three deathly years of separation.... I still feel Gunjan's presence around me.... I still hear the wind softly echoing her name.... I still see her angelic face.... I only wish she was really there...with me.... I only wish that I could hear her voice once.... Each night, I pray that my past sins may be forgotten...that Mayank and Nupur and Gunjan and I could just be together again. I pray for the happiness around us to return once more....It never does....

Just as I complete my thought, I feel a hand gently caress my shoulder.... My Mom....

'Samrat.... You can't go on living like this.... You just can't....'

She is right.... I can't go on living like this.... Maybe that's why in the previous three years, I have been trying to get rid of this life.....

'Nupur is gone.... She's not coming back... But you...son...you r alive as yet.... You need to live.... Why r u ruining your life?! Go son....go get your girl... go get Gunjan!'

I shrug her off.

'No Mother.....'

I say.... 'I can never face Gunjan again.... She doesn't love me....And why should she...after the grave mistake that I have commited?'

She shakes her head.

'It was an accident Samrat....It was destiny! There is nothing whatsoever that u could have done to stop it! You didn't have a choice Samrat! But u do now.... You have a choice.... You can go get Gunjan and live happily-'

I feel a wave of anger pulsing in my veins.

'NO! I Can't live happily mom! I can't! Why the hell don't u understand?! Nupur is dead! How can we possibly b happy??'

She sighs. 'Look Samrat.... I have told u what I think.... U and Gunjan both need each other.... It's your problem now, if u cannot build up courage to face her.....'

I feel a sob choke up in my throat. Yes... I need her badly... I need her more than anything in the world.....But she didn't need me.... She could never need me.....

'Oh Mom....'

I cry.... 'What should I do...?'

She smiles. 'Go Get her Son.....'

I shake my head, confused. 'But...how? I don't know where she is!'

She laughs. 'She's in Delhi....' I frown. 'What? Delhi? How do u know?!' My mother has a twinkle in her eyes. 'I have my ways..... And u don't need to know those!'

Delhi Three days later
Gunjan's Point Of View:

Why is it so impossible to forget someone that you love so dearly...whether it be Nupur...or...Samrat....No...Di wasn't dead... she was right here with us.... She could never leave Mayank and I! But for me, Samrat was dead. I had no place left in my heart for him.... No place whatsoever.....
I sat staring at blankly at the whitewashed walls, thinking once again about us.... Suddenly, I heard a voice calling my name....

'Gunjan! Where r u?!' I wiped the tears that were spread along my cheeks. 'Coming Jij!'
I replied. I ran to the door and opened it. He rolled his eyes. 'Wow! I've been ringing the doorbell for ten minutes straight! What's up sweets?'

He knew as well as I did why I was upset. Di.... I smiled, trying to brighten the mood. 'Nothing jij! Come in! U must b exhausted! Just wait! I'll get u a steaming cup of hot tea!'

Just as I was about to make my exit, he clutched onto my hand. 'You haven't forgotten her yet have u?' He whispered. I turned around slowly. I nodded at him. 'You haven't forgotten her yet either.....'

He let go of me. 'Yes... a hot cup of tea would b nice now....' He declared, changing the topic.

I slowly sauntered out of the room, lost in thought. Could I ever forget her? No...probably not..... Before I realized it, I heard the ring of the doorbell once more.

'Jij?! Can u get that please?!' I asked. He didn't reply. Must be in the bathroom.... I thought, leaving the tea and moving to the door..... Who could it possibly be at seven at night? Who coukd it possibly be?

END

That's about it for now guys! Sorry for the short update! It should be completed in another one or two updates!

Edited by baby_doll_2305 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow wonderful concept............
it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u portrayed the feelings of samrat very well.........

do continue soon and thanks for the pm
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepti_sajan

wow wonderful concept............
it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u portrayed the feelings of samrat very well.........

do continue soon and thanks for the pm

Aww... Thx deepti!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was sooooooooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SoniRita thumbnail
Awwww so sad starting bt loved da way u expressed da feelings of Sammy very well written continue soon n congrats for ur new ss
awesoooooome......
wonderful....
lovely SS.......
do cont.soon........
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb
concept..........πŸ‘

very
nice............πŸ‘πŸΌ

do
contine
soon........

thanks
for
the
pm........ πŸ˜ƒ
marisol45 thumbnail
wow.just wonderful.
loved how u portrayed samrats feelings
do continue soon and plz add me in ur pm list😊
_symphony thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeeeeee start dear...beautifully written and expressed...the entire scene of hospital...sam's feelings....just superb πŸ‘ do continue soon n pm me whenever u update.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AMAZING!!!
Sanju............yaar amazing start!!!
poor Samrat!!!!!!!
do cont soon!!! and add me to ur pm list warna.....

Luv Ady! πŸ€—