2nd July Written Update: Shaadi Sampann Hua!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyo heyo😳

So How are you all my readers? Have you all missed me?!?😍😆

hehehehehehe I was just joking, I know you guys din' miss me😭😉

Fine now, Let's come back to today's episode. Today, the Marriage is finally over and moreover, it was like pranay was hell bent to win the Zombie☢️ Competition😆😆. So let's go ahead.....😃

Shaadi Sampann Hua👏
Both Pranay and Lakshmi are seated in the mandap and the priest is chanting all the Mantras.😃 Lakshmi is innocently giving Lovey-Dovey looks and Pranay is on with his expressions😆. Now both the groom and the bride stand up for putting the garlands on each other. First, lakshmi puts the garland onto him and then his chance of putting comes. Here, Pranay is standing like a Statue!😕😆. He turned out to be the True Zombie☢️ out of all👏😆. Everyone wonders what's wring with him. Then slowly, he puts the garland onto her. While he was putting the garland, his hands were shaking so badly😕. Then they sit and then it's time for the Kanya-Dhan Session.
Ghasita comes there to to the Kanya-Dhan. Then it's time for Pheres😃. (Guys, from here, it's worth watching. The way pranay went onto win the competition was Superb! 😆 I felt like running right at that moment and award him for the 'Best Zombie☢️ Expression award but, I had to wait till the end of the serial😔😆). Now When the priest tells them to stand up, pranay is still hooked onto his expressions. He is getting all the flashbacks of 'Taniya crying on the phone, The doctor telling him that he was called at the right time or else she could have died' and all that😕. Now everyone over there are tensed by seeing this behaviour of our Zombie baba😕😆. Then our Contestant No. 3, i.e Raja-Saheb😆 comes and wakes up Pranay. Now the Pheres start. (OMG! OMG! pranay was walking also like Zombie☢️😆). Then again they sit down and now it's the time for putting Sindoor and manglasutra. Here also pranay is stuck to his competetion😆. He slowly takes the sindoor and slowly puts it onto lakshmi's forehead. (Hehehe If I would write updates in that speed, then You would get to read this update next week😆😆). When Pranay was about to put Sindoor, Taiyy-ji's 'not so happening' son telephones taniya and gives her the live commentatory of the sindoor putiing session.😆. After completing the comentatory, Taniya hangs up the phone and swears to herself that, "With those hands you have put Sindoor onto Lakshmi's forheand naa. If with those same hands I won't make you clean of that sindoor from her head, My name will not be Taniya" (okay! I got the GOTW for now!😆 Guys, let's decide a new name for her. Those who are interested in giving her a new name can comment in this same thread with your choice of name.😆). Now the priest says that the Wedding is over and you both can take the blessings of the elders. Both lakshmi and Pranay go on to take the blessings of everyone. Golu hugs Lakshmi and both of them are crying😭. Pranay is still with his competitiong Spirit👏😆. Even Bhantoo's wife starts crying and she hugs Lakshmi.(IO! Is this Natak or haqeeqat?😕). Then surprisingly, even Behoodi Dhaniya gives an emotional look at Lakshmi and hugs her😲 (Aila!!😲 What happend to Dhaniya all of a sudden?!? She was not even giving her terrifinc Zombie☢️ evil  looks!! I guess she got scared by Pranay's competitiong Spirit😆). Then Bhantoo also is crying. And the next turn is Ghasita's. lakshmi comes there and just stands infront of him crying.😭 (Ofcourse, she knows her dad's unpredictable.) He hugs her silently but at the same time, he has those emotional looks😕 ( I guess he is just acting😡). Now finally, it's the turn of our beloved Suhaagi😳. She is crying so badly😭 and even Lakshmi is crying here😭. (Aila! They both wanna go on a crying competetion kya?!?😆). Now Suhaagi calls pranay.(OMG!🤣 The way pranay tilted his head after she called was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuperb!🤣.). Now Suhaagi says, "My lakshmi is leaving me and going to a new place. She has never lived without her mother alone and incase she makes some mistakes then please forgive her😭. However she is, she is my daughter." And then she tells to Lakshmi that, "I was so grateful that you were born as my daughter." (😭😭 The dialogues were so emotional that I even forgot some.😭😆). And now Suhaagi asks for pranay's hand. (hahahaha! the way pranay Stuck out his hand was Awesome😆). She puts lakshmi's hand in his and tells to him, "Dhamad-ji, With lot of trust I am handing over my daughter to you. Please dun' break my trust" Pranay was giving her the looks of 'Dun' worry, she'll be with you forever after 3 months'😕.

Bidaai Time😭
Now it's time for Bidaai. Surprisingly, everyone is crying from Lakshmi's side.😲 Now lakshmi takes those Chirmoor kind of stuff from the plate and throws it back on Suhaagi;s Pallu. (Actooly, in other serial, I noticed rice grains. Maybe in MP, they use this for throwing🤔). OMG! Even Dhaniya was crying that time😲. Now finally, after throwin session, lakshmi turns and gives one last look at her mother and the goes from there.😭. Laskhmi leans and cries on Dhaniya's shoulder and then she leans on Bhantoo's wife and cries😭😭. On the whole, all three are crying their heart out! (Okay, Suhaagi is cryng because her daughter went. But why are the other two crying? Because 50 lakhs is not enough for them?😡).

What are the Villagers upto? 😕
Now all the cars are on the road and they are heading towards the Raj-mahal. But then suddenly, all the cars come to a halt😲. Everyone inside are wondering what's going on. Then we see a group of villagers standing and blocking the way. Raja-Saheb's bodyguards come out in defense. Now Munshi-ji goes to Raja-Saheb's car and tells him that the villagers have blocked the way and Raja-saheb comes out and gets surprised and shocked by the villagers behaviour😲.

Episode Ends!!!

Precap: There was No precap.
Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahah tht bit with the name was really funny anywazz good for her
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Jo (thats my new name for you 😉) behoodi dhanya ke fake ansoo. I wonder ye gaoon walon ka dimagh kya chul raha hai.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Yea Abs, my friends call me Jo and sometimes JoJo.😳
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dazzlingangsta

Fantastic update!!!

I actually  felt rather sorry for Devi, given that this was supposed to be her happiest day, and her dulha seems extremely unwilling to marry her.  And Tania has been turned negative, but I don't blame her one bit - I just hate Raja Beardo.  Hope Devi maiya's ashirvad doesn't get to him, and the scary villagers kill him tomorrow.

I couldn't believe Dhaniya either - and besides, what's she doing here, when nobody from her sasural (except for her sasur-ji) seems to be there?

One suggestion for Raja Beardo - maybe he could capture Tania and give her in marriage to Golu 😈😈
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Dazzlingangsta

Fantastic update!!!

I actually  felt rather sorry for Devi, given that this was supposed to be her happiest day, and her dulha seems extremely unwilling to marry her.  And Tania has been turned negative, but I don't blame her one bit - I just hate Raja Beardo.  Hope Devi maiya's ashirvad doesn't get to him, and the scary villagers kill him tomorrow.

I couldn't believe Dhaniya either - and besides, what's she doing here, when nobody from her sasural (except for her sasur-ji) seems to be there?

One suggestion for Raja Beardo - maybe he could capture Tania and give her in marriage to Golu 😈😈

NOO! I dun' want Golu's future to be spoiled because of Taniya!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arey yaar, Golu needs a dulhan, and Tania needs a dulha - kya, Golu shadi nei karenge?  Agar Behoodi-ji ko shadi hua, to Golu ko kio nei?  Agar Tania to Chetipur mein dulhan karke bhej dega, to dono samasya mitjayega - Tania nei  rahega Devi maiya ko tang karne ke liye, Tania bhi ek dulha milega, aur Golu bhi dulhan milega.  And both Golu's mom & Suhagi can make Tania their full-time attendant. 😈

Two birds.  One stone.
Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

NOO! I dun' want Golu's future to be spoiled because of Taniya!

🤣