How many of you became his fan after Ramayan?

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends,
Ok tell me how many of you became Gurmeet's fan after Ramayana?......(Means, you were not his fan during Ramayan days, but became after watching him in Geet? ).....
With me the case is that......i became his fan only after watching him in Geet......Frankly, i never watched his Ramayana....but i really loved him here.....his acting skills are just tooooo good!...
But let me share one more thing which i feel.....i feel he is not exploited completely in this show.....his skills go wasted.....if not in romantic scenes, he seems just like a prop in other scenes😔!!.....The story otherwise seems to focus only Geet and Dev.....So i wish that CVs use him more than just in romantic scenes and utilize his full potential😊....

Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Same here I have never seen ramayan... But did see it to know wat he has done in past!!!! After loving him as MAAN....
U won't even believe me... I used to see pati patni aur woh!! And I used not sit through the whole thing.. Just here and there... I did't even. Notice guru ... Not being mean... But now went back and just saw complete PPAW just see him!!!!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yup. I heard about it, but I never watched it. I watched Geet and I was hooked.

I am loving him as Maan Singh Khurana. His acting skills are coming out in this mysterious character.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muskanp

Same here I have never seen ramayan... But did see it to know wat he has done in past!!!! After loving him as MAAN....
U won't even believe me... I used to see pati patni aur woh!! And I used not sit through the whole thing.. Just here and there... I did't even. Notice guru ... Not being mean... But now went back and just saw complete PPAW just see him!!!!!

Same is the case with me😆....I too never gave him much importance in PPAW....Rather i found Debina to be lil. irritating( although ya, not more than Juhi....sorry if you are a fan of her)....And now when i think of it, i see the difference in my liking to him😆.....Indeed,a romantic show always makes an actor popular😊
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he luked lika gal in raamyan. no offence to his fans . bt now he luks smoking hot..........
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I caught glimpses of  initial Ramayan's episodes and thought they got the perfect Raam!! He had that calm, divine aura around him...
But i loveed him as Maan!!
BlueSoul thumbnail
I never knew Imagine was showing Ramayan... I might have watched it irrespective of the cast... coz honestly my Mythology is very poor. 😛

I dint even knew when Geet started... Its just that once while switching the channels .. I came across this show..  it was the initial phase of this show where Dev's family comes to visit Geet's place.... and I got so disappointed by Geet's character... coz the only motive to watch that show then was Drashti (I just love her) .. but her rotlu character got me uninterested in this particular show .. (I'm kinda bored with actors crying in every episode)🤔

Then just few weeks back I was surfing YT and came across "Maneet" scenes.. and I realised that the guy is not the one who got married to Geet ... Just to know about it.. I watched few Maneet scenes and then got hooked to this show...

So basically, Maan (Gurmeet) was never in the Picture ... It was just Drashti for me ... But now after watching their chemistry.. I'm a Maneet fan too.

Infact, once I visited his blog too... just coz I like to read blogposts.. and I've visited all the blogs on IF... and honestly I dint recognised .. later .. that Maan is actually the same person who'z got a blog on IF ..😛

No offence.. but his pictures of that phase is not impressive at all. He looks good in short hairs.... that too Gelled look .. He's not sporting gelled look in the current episodes .. But that's his best look I guess... And yes.. even I feel.. that its the overdose of AYM looks... poor soul need more angels to his character.. The guy has loads of potential.. and even though he got to show just angry looks, he emoted it in so many styles .. and even the few scenes where he gets to express his feelings.. he's good... I just hope.. he comes out of the AYM mode soon... and gets romantic angle too .. although he can be in that mode once in a while.. 😛

And Drashti looks awesome ALL THE TIME!!!! 😃
Edited by BlueSoul - 13 years ago
sreerocks777 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw him first in the Geet... itself but after his acting i was like kind of anxious to see his ramayan... 😲

agar Maan ka character itna ache se kar rehe hai toh BHAGWAN RAMji kassse ho gaaa ..... 😃

Then came and saw the full ramayan in Youtube....

But i am his fan before watching JAI SHREE RAM.... 😳
shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY TRULY.....
I LOVE GURMEET SINCE I WATCHED HIM IN RAMAYAN...NT ONLY ME ,MY MOM ALSO LIKES HIM A LOT SINCE👍🏼

I M VERY RELIGIOUS AND RAMAYAN IS MY FAVOURITE ETHIC...I HAD ALSO WATCHED  RAMAYAN OF ARUN GOVIL SEVERAL TIMES.....I USED TO THINK DAT ISSE BETTER NAHIN BAN SAKTI RAMAYAN KI STORY BT AFTER SEEING RAMAYAN OF GURMEET ,I USED TO SEE REAL RAM IN GURMEET😊

I ALSO USED TO SEE PATI,PATNI AND WOH 🥱  ONLY FOR GURMEET AS I DONT LIKE THESE REALITY SHOWS...BT ITS ONLY  FOR  U GURU ❤️

ALSO IN GEET, GURMEET IS EQUALLY GUD AS IN RAMAYAN

LOVE U GURMEET❤️
Edited by shikha_p - 13 years ago
sabydeep thumbnail
no offence to all fans of MAN,but those who have not watched RAMAYAN doens t know how ud has he depicted character of lord RAM.

i agree that as MK GURMEET is superb,but pls do watch RAMAYAN to see how gud he was.I ahve been a fan of him since ramayan days and for me whenever i see lord RAM,i see him.

I know GURMEET will be equally gud in all roles whatever characters he plays he will do full justice 2 that,but no one else can play the character of LORD RAM so well.

i have stopped watching mythos after RAMAYAN,bcz for me i have found my RAM in GURMEET