July 1st update: Wedding ON after all

Poll

Will the marriage pass w/o incident?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, guard duties are taken over by me for today, and your torture session starts, so off we go w/ 'Devi Maiya ki Jai!!!' πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Suhagi & her jethani enter the room where Lakshmi's companions are prepping her, and the girls ask her about the arati.  Lakshmi's aunt sarcastically asks how can there be an arati when the dulha is not there?  Lakshmi is shocked, and Suhagi goes to comfort her.  Behoodi rani Dhaniya is silently gleeful that instead of even 3 months, her hated sister has been jilted right now itself, and thanks god for these favors 🀒😑

Outside, Raja Beardo is furious w/ Taiji's bahu (Gangsta's Mallika Sherawat lookalike) for letting Pranay leave.  She tells him that she did try to explain, and have him think about the well being of the bride, as well as the Raja's honor, but when he insisted, she wasn't strong enough to physically prevent him from leaving πŸ˜†  Raja tries calling him, but doesn't get an answer, so the Rani calls him instead, and he tells her about Tania's condition.  Rani in turn communicates this to Raja Beardo, and to queer things even more, the priest tells him that if the prince isn't here by  the auspicious time, the consequences would be terrible (obviously, if she's Devi Maiya)  Ghasita and Bantoo are worried about how they'll manage the Chetipur crowd, but the Raja asks them to manage it and trust him, and leaves.

Inside, Dhaniya gives them the news that Pranay has been located, and that the reason he didn't show up was that a very special friend - who happens to be a girl - got injured, so he's tending to her.  She tells Lakshmi that it's  unlikely that he's going to leave her, and Suhagi  upbraids Dhaniya for talking like this (given that Lakshmi wasn't allowed to participate in Dhaniya's wedding, Suhagi should have told Dhaniya to stay away from this  event.)

Pranay is attending to Tania, and the doc seeing her tells him that she was saved just in time, but is  still unconscious.  Then Raja arrives, and gives Pranay a bhashan on his responsibilities, bla bla bla, and upbraids him for putting the well being of one girl Tania above that of his family, the other girl Lakshmi and everyone else.  Pranay refuses to leave, so our drama king (I can't call him a queen, can I?) pulls out his revolver 😲 and aims it @ Tania, shocking Pranay.  Then he turns it on himself, w/o shooting, but Pranay rushes and snatches it from his hand (whew!!!)  He then agrees to go w/ Raja.  The Raja asks for a nurse to attend to Tania, and on the way, he orders that no calls should come from there to Pranay until after the wedding, even if Tania is dead 😲  Pranay is pissed, but has no choice.

So finally, Raja Beardo & Pranay arrive @ the wedding, and everybody is relieved.  Pranay is downstairs w/ the crowd, and finally, Lakshmi emerges from upstairs.  All eyes are  fixed on her as she  comes downstairs.

Precap: Lakshmi garlands Pranay, but he is very reluctant to garland her back.  Bantoo teases him about it, but Pranay seems lost in thought and doesn't garland her. 😲

Comments

I was disappointed that it's become this big a drama - for instance, Suhagi didn't get to do  arati for Pranay.  Instead, everything was a cliffhanger until the last moment for her.

Just wonder whether the marriage will be complete tonight, and then the ugly details will spill, breaking Suhagi's & Lakshmi's hearts?  Or will the sauda as well as the 3 month limitation be revealed before the mangal-sutra is tied and the sindoor applied

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahah! It was good episode althoughπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Vrisha😳
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
OooOoO Vrisha, I just noticed, the Subject for this update was "Wedding ON after all" Kinda rhymed!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, dazzlingangsta, wedding is complete, Lachchu is now a rajkumari!!! πŸ₯³  So can you get this epsode update quickly?

Dear Pranay was the most reluctant dulha I've ever seen. πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Anyway, it was heartbreaking to see Suhagi today, particularly when she took Pranay's hand and put Lachchu's in it.

I want to comment more on this episode, so please post that update fast πŸ˜†
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
The Update will be late 'coz

Reason no. 1: I watched only half of it😭😭
Reason no. 2: The other half is not coming on the net.😭😭

But I'll try posting it as soooon as possible. If not the full update, then atleast the short update😳