-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL MY FELLOW CANADIANS :p

lol sorry for the dealy :P...let's get on with the episode shall we :P

Recap: Shantanu is worried seeing Khanak crying...and asks her what's up? She starts to tell him about last night but just then she sees Natasha walking toward them. Khusboo tells Madhavi that if her shaak is right then Natasha won't be able to take it. On the other hand, Shantanu hugs Khanak while Natasha is crying thinking that he is hiding something from her.

Update

Shantanu is in his office thinking about Natasha...ooo I love their bg! But suddenly those flashback change into last night. He thinks that if Natasha finds out about last night...he doesn't know how she'll react. She loves me so much and trusts me too much...I am hurting her by hiding this from her. I can't change the truth but I can at least tell her that. (lol do it so she leaves you :P)! He continues to ask himself if she'll forgive him or not...just then his father walks in the office. He tells him about the new meeting...and how it is really important for him to be there. He notices Shantanu depressed and asks him about it. Shantanu asks him if it is always necessary to tell the truth...what is the use of telling the truth when everyone is hurt in the end. His father walks up to him and asks what is the matter...tell me clearly! He wants him to tell him everything...Shantanu tells him that all these things he discusses with big brother but since he is not here...you tell me then! What's with the whole truth and lie funda?

They both sit down to discuss what the problem is...Shantanu asks is it alright to tell the truth to a person when you know the person will be hurt after knowing it? Shantanu's father has a smirk playing on his face...as if he knows what is going on. His father says that you know why Akshay and I are successful businessmen because we have always worked honestly!

still updating

Precap:
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi_1 thumbnail

will wait for your update bhootni, thanks in advance

isomers thumbnail
ugh. Today's episode was crap. ): I hate how they give us a cute ShaNak scene one day and the next..back to Ms.Chipku!

thanks for the update Sumzz! (:
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

shaan is going to be such a nice husband when he finally learns some responsibility
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The episode was pathetic, i want to forget it.!! I wont blame u if u dont complete it coz it was really bad, and it will take someone only with a lot of patience to complete this update.😆