aww powder ended

lover_guy_001 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i only watched powder and sometimes rishta.com and both of them are over now... so  bad... i didnt enjoy the ending... i always rooted for ansari but  honestly, the ending shouldve had some  double crossing and may be some evil winning over  good moments...

in short, a great show is over and now the pile of shits will rule television...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a really good ending that gave way to there being a season 2 since Usman and Ansari both lived.

But I really disappointed with the fact that they didn't show what happens to Mahindra, Jugdale or Brinda. And it was becoming apparent that Mahindra and Brinda had started to develop feelings for each other, then why was there no affirmation of this in the show?

I loved this series, only started watching it a week ago and caught up with it yesterday, just in time to watch the season finale. The way the characters were written out was just fantastic! Great work by YRF, another great show along with Rishta and Mahi Way.
shivaniaroraji thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnon_ki_pari

And it was becoming apparent that Mahindra and Brinda had started to develop feelings for each other, then why was there no affirmation of this in the show?

yes i agree with u.it was a sad ending for mahida fans😭😭
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree that they did not show some confirmation of MahiDa, but here lies the beauty of it. In normal 'things' something silly would have happened and Mahi would have returned with some silly excuse. This end adheres to the reality - not every time can we have a happy ending for lovers on screen. Where we don't well, ffs are there. :P
But moving on to the story, I thought the last epi was very well executed.
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really happy with the ending...no disappointments.

Soundtrack at the end credits was really powerful. Loved it.
lover_guy_001 thumbnail
but y didnt ansari  win... tired of the   good  win over bad   scenarios... felt terribly sorry for wasim... i hope  ansari      gets rati killed... :)