1st July: Siddhima: That thing called LOVE.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A woman in love.....ummm, no.... actually a re-constructed , repaired woman in love . A wife who didn't even realize when she became a breathing full-blooded woman from a lifeless rag doll and saw life , dreams and beauty in life again - that wife in love. That's what we saw of Mrs. Riddhima Modi today.

All alone in her room ( bechaara Sid apne hi ghar mein guest ho gaya hai) , we saw a totally different side of Riddhima. She was not snarling , she was not bahaaoing 150 liter ke aansoo, she was not angry and she was none of the serious Riddhima that we see everyday . In the confines of that room , Riddhima was a giggling school girl straight out of Mills&Boons with sparkling eyes, a dreamy expression and a TOUCHED heart.

Once again, from Riddzie's POV, we see reflections of her heart... a heart that beats for Sid now. She lovingly thinks of Sid and herself during the date. We see from her POV that how each gesture of Sid and how each moment spent with him left her grinning from ear-to-ear with a big stupid smile on her face that tickles your heart. The way Sid looked at her when she entered - Riddz observing Sid trying to light the candles - putting a protective hand over Sid's innocence as she helped him protect the flame - Riddz just living the moment as Sid looked at her like a dream - Riddz laughing lovingly holding her's and Sid's picture and thinking about the burnt ultaa cake.- remembering how moved she was when Sid equated his life and the cake and linked it to his love for her. SR feediing cake to each-other and Riddz smiling even at the salt in the cake. And same goes for the soup which perhaps was tortured with sugar. And yet, Riddz said nothing - didn't throw things at him as she does usually......she just kept smiling because what she cared about was the effort that her husband had done for her.

Isn't it strange? Riddhima... who is known for her temper , her impulsive reactions and her stubbornness  and hates even one thing out of place didn't complain about a single thing....not even a single thing. Not even once did that big smile leave her face even as Sid wondered why wasn't Riddz emptying that soup bowl on his head.

And the answer lay in Riddz' beautiful smile and her beautiful hug to the picture as she clung to it like a schoolgirl. The answer is that Riddhima lives the love that she feels for Sid. Take her out of that comfort zone, and she goes berserk and haven't we seen that? We have seen Riddz lose balance totally everytime she felt that Sid would leave her - be it when Sid went to see a girl for marriage, be it when Sid called Riddz genuine effort to save their marriage a drama, be it Sid's hatred and distrust after the Lonavla disaster.What am trying to convey is that this woman whom we saw after her marriage to Siddhanth and the journey that they have covered, she is Siddhanth's Riddhima as Lennie says. The Riddhima whom Sid put back brick-by-brick and blew life into her thread by thread - she is Siddhanth's creation from her own ashes.
Armaan had seen Riddhima's surrender to Sid long before she herself realized it , telling her that she loves Sid and the day she opens the doors of her heart , she will know it.

And those words hold true today when we see Riddz behave like a pink bubblegum as she talks to Sid's picture , hugging it and reveling in the happiness of living in his presence.

On another note, isn't it strange that we see Riddhima talk to herself, to Sid's pictures about how she feels and what she feels, sit like a starry-eyed teenager and smile at her moments with him, tell others about how she feels about him..... and yet Sid has never heard her tell him that he is her most precious.

Ah, well. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Love and luck always to everyone,โค๏ธ

GOD bless everyone.
๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika211 thumbnail
Very well written. And he too will know someday... though one part of his heart and his being already knows that she is his.
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG poco i love yur post totally agree with yu ridz defo is a women head over heel for her husband and its a beautiful thing. I didnt think wed ever see her sooo peaceful ever since shes bin with sid its like we see the real person she is .Im not that good with words ahaha
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fantastic post,, loved reading it

my mosfav line you wrot is that

Riddhima lives the love that she feels for Sid.

this is exactly what Rids is doing and one can se it clearly

loved ther glow on rids face during the date and while she was talking with Sid's pic

i loved how in the end she huged the photo and smiled.

norzar

Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Pocs beautiful post loved it and yes after seeing the scene am somewhat calm too it was really cute and impactful scene
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That thing called love indeed. Riddhima was beautiful today, she looked so happy, so content, so blissful, even a namak wala cake and sugar wala soup couldn't wipe the grin off her face. ๐Ÿ˜› In fact, it only made her giggle harder ๐Ÿ˜†. She didn't care that the dinner wasn't perfect, but she realized that the man behind it was-"Tumne yeh mere liye kiya hai", and that was all that mattered to her. I loved how she gently cradled that picture to her chest and talked to it-she looked like a teenager back from her first date-so perfectly, sweetly and innocently in love.

Beautiful post Pocu !!

-Aditi
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its really very nys.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i simply luv ๐Ÿ˜ur analysis! ๐Ÿค—

keep up d gud work dear.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

love u poco๐Ÿ˜

so do I.... ***heart singing, cause reliving it with evry word***

Ridz was glowing gorgeous, nwo that's the Ridz Sid will come to know...soon I hope
Edited by johanne - 13 years ago
parishima thumbnail
you should given a job of cvs for dmg. your explaination understanding of scenario and  then articulately describing  their relationship really awesome .After reading your post we really love them more.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Pocu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Riddhima lives the love that she feels for Sid
I think this one line some up Ridz Modi today and has been after the confession

I have to say i think it was quite impactful in how we saw the date flashbacks connected to Ridz remembering them, whilst happily talking away to the photo of her and Sid, well made scene, because we got to see Ridz in her beautiful glow and the love pouring out of her, in every feature of her face, her body, her voice - says it all like you said we see reflections of her heart   - like i said as you mentioned this Riddhima is Siddhanth's Riddhima, the way they have touched each other deeply, the bond they have that runs so deep - hence us calling them Soulmates, being pulled to one another

Ridz even gave a fatak to the pic which i found amusing, fataks are part of SR's past ๐Ÿ˜† and another thing is how she lovingly called him pagal and stupid - and in a way sees his innocence and a heart like an child

It such a beautiful sight to see Ridz smiling to her hearts content coz you know the pain and how she was before, the hurt she has gone through and how she has risen and been born again - seeing her like this smiling, brings a smile to your own face, you smile along with her, and all in all Sid is the one who has made all this happened, Sid's love and support and just Sid has brought this woman back to where she is today and beautiful to see the love between them that is soft and subtle

What can you say about Sid, Wonderful man on the whole, and he made such an effort with the food, and through it all love shined through, and Ridz saw this and felt it, and all he does it for her, this date was for her, it touches your heart when you see how much it has touched Ridz, that she didnt have the heart to tell about the dinner but seem at peace with her and Sid together, another beautiful sight was them having cake and the touching reason behind it, also them both end up smiling away and laughing awwwww ๐Ÿ˜
Also the candle scene was symbolic, how Ridz put her hands there - sheilding it - says lot cant find words, but says i am here for you, we are here for each other, as long as we got each other we will get through everything, together - equally with support and love, both are each other's shield๐Ÿ˜ณ

isn't it strange that we see Riddhima talk to herself, to Sid's pictures about how she feels and what she feels, sit like a starry-eyed teenager and smile at her moments with him, tell others about how she feels about him..... and yet Sid has never heard her tell him that he is her most precious.
This is it, she talking away to her heart's content, making it visible to us and herself what she feels, and like you say Sid doesnt know, doesnt know his wife is even more beautiful when like this and all in his name and thoughts of him, you ask yourself when will Sid know, yes Sid says he knows Ridz feels for him, loves him - but we all wait for the moment when Ridz will tell him some profound words in how she sees him and what he is to her like Sid shows his love in all the little things he does for her

Another thing, Sid doesnt expect anything from her, when you the cake scene when he tells her how the cake and his life match, and you see Ridz eyes say so much more, you would expect she would hug you or say something but Sid doesnt expect it, he is contented having her there and knowing what he said, and feeling his love and them

Also i love the fact she hugged the photo but that photo was not of just himself but of them together, it was like she protecting them together, they are together, its them and she is hugging both of them - thats how they will be, its never been Sid and Ridz individually, always been together somehow, long back to when they met, and the journey they took, the marriage, the aftermath etc
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago