Amol Palekar Season2(Ishaan) ka Romance

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kya Baat..👏...Kya Baat..👏..Kya Baat...👏

What an episode it was today....toatally loved it...👏👏

Suhaana Teacher teaching student Ishaan about Romance...how to??when??...et all...

She tells him about..Getting drenched in the rain,😳😳Talking for hours over the phone,Getting late and fighting over it,being awake the whole night😳😍😍😍...and giving him all her gyaan...

and our dear Ishaan ji presented a comletely different version of how to romance infront of our teacher ji...

He tells her that Romance can happen b/w husband and wife too??😳...absolutely agree with you Ishaan ji why not..!!...😉

When our teacher ji isn't convinced he goes on to explain to her like...when we go to some relatives place and if while returning it starts raining we'll get drenched naa?🤣🤣...and when i call to inform you that i will get late cz of work..?...and i tell husband promises to take the wife for a movie but gets kate...so they fight🤣....and after they have babies they have to be awake the whole night changing nappies and all...🤣🤣🤣

and our teacher ji can't control her laugh over the innocence of this student of hers and calls him Amol Palekar Season 2....😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Totally agree with u yaar leo...
I just luved that convo between our Sushaan!!!!!
they r chooo chweet
Armu4eva thumbnail
Agree leo.............it was a super cute segment...😛
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sounds really interesting and cute!!!

anu-radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really today's episode was totally hilirious😆,"the amol parekar season 2"🤣eshaan acting was soo bhola, and "the way suhana reacted to inder bhaiyya when  he said that eshaan is going on for a date ,and she was like "how coool naa"🤣. this made me laugh soo much,and thnks to cvs for creating such beautiful characters👏 and of course suhana ,eshaan,inder,elesh bhaiyya for potraying them so beautifully.
eagrly waiting for tomarrow's episode.😆
amotlymileo thumbnail

Originally posted by: haaki.b

Totally agree with u yaar leo...

I just luved that convo between our Sushaan!!!!!
they r chooo chweet

yes...they are the sweetest pair on telly..
amotlymileo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Agree leo.............it was a super cute segment...😛

Yes dii...i was totally surprised by Ishaan's take on romance...too sweet to be coming from a guy...but then its coming from Ishaan Kashyap so it can't be anything but sweet😳
amotlymileo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Sounds really interesting and cute!!!

Believe me the whole episode was really interesting..!!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: amotlymileo

Yes dii...i was totally surprised by Ishaan's take on romance...too sweet to be coming from a guy...but then its coming from Ishaan Kashyap so it can't be anything but sweet😳

Absolutely....😆😆 i luvd the way  Inder was getting exasparated on hearing Ishus....fundes...😆
amotlymileo thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuluvsgeny

really today's episode was totally hilirious😆,"the amol parekar season 2"🤣eshaan acting was soo bhola, and "the way suhana reacted to inder bhaiyya when  he said that eshaan is going on for a date ,and she was like "how coool naa"🤣. this made me laugh soo much,and thnks to cvs for creating such beautiful characters👏 and of course suhana ,eshaan,inder,elesh bhaiyya for potraying them so beautifully.

eagrly waiting for tomarrow's episode.😆

first of all...welcome to the forum Anu(guess thats your name😳)

yeah...Suhaana's reaction on learning that Ishaan had a GF was too gud...if there had been anyone else instead of Suhaana she wud have just gone and murdered her husband but Suhaana....she was happy and laughing on learning that..😆😆

i agree with you...the charachters and actors are all lovable and talented..