Bidaai Segment- SBS/SBB 1st July 2010 *VID UPDTD*

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
SBS- Aalekh ko hai doctor Sadhna ka intezaar

SBS- 1st July, 2010

1st Segment

They show a scene where Vasu is yelling at Aalekh. What happens is Aalekh wrote a message on a kite and he goes to the terrace along with TaShi, to send it to Sadhna...and becaue of it, he puts his and TaShi's life in danger...Vasu scolds him and tears the kite and locks him up in the room and tells everyone that neither TaShi will enter his room nor will aalekh come out of the room.

Then the voice over says that when they came to RH, they saw someone missing and its Ranvir...Then they show Parul's interview where she says that all this is a suspense and as the story unfolds we all ill get to know what happened. There is a surprise for us and we'll get to know it very soon.

Then they showed Apurva's interview and he says that he is a new character, and he has not replaced Ranvir or tried to take his place.

Then they showed few idhar udhar ke shots, and Parul was busy on phone, and TaShi were doing their masti.

2nd Segment

One of the cutest segment we got of Bidaai in the past few days. They showed TaShi's interview and they seriously will remind you of SaRul, they both were saying that they both love each other a lot, they take care of each other equally. Then they showed their favourite toys. They showed their kitchen set and Khushi said Tamanna cooks roti and subzi and I only make roti. They were doing masti with each other and their toys.

VIDEO (thanx to Priya)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpdnN2oXcBg[/YOUTUBE]

SBB- Badal Gaya Ragini Ka Pati

SBB- 1st July 2010

They didn't show anything much, they showed y'day's episode and also said that bidaai has many twists and turns, and surprises and we have to wait and watch to k now whats the suspense of Ranvir.

That's it guys, and sorry for the mistake 😊

Edited by KinshukKiGJ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uhhh..
i'l be watching it..
thanx for informing dhara :)
now whats the new drama..lol..grrrrrrr..
dharaa thumbnail
done guys
hope you all like it
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanxx for updating it. I ahve no Star News. Uff my cable wala. i will kill him. What about RANVIR??? He si missing meams what?? Current bepi si saying that he is no more. And what twist PARUL is hinting. RAN will be back.??? My jaanu ko aana hi padega...
pankhi thumbnail
I m happy that APOORVA do not replace RAN.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After the word 'strong' I am hating the word 'surprise' now lol.Why can't it for once be just a feel good story instead of all this.Enough of nasty surprises.

Thanks Dharaa sweetie!Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
pankhi thumbnail
Here is the link---
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpdnN2oXcBg[/YOUTUBE]
dharaa thumbnail
@priya, god knows kya tha woh??
no one gave any hints yaar...pagla jaaungi main, i swear

@smitha di, surprises?? these are shocks, 440 watts ke shocks...cant take them anymore now, just want these stupid mysteries to end
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update dhara 😳
i also saw the whole part..
and it seems as if ranvir's not dead..its a suspense..and i think the story contains something different..
and the way parul gave her interview was kind of giving a ray of hope..lol..
and vasu ko kya ho gaya..the same arrogant lady is back??
she locked alekh in a room and ordered everyone to keep tashi away from him nor alekh will be out of this room..
she also slapped him..
aww....
pankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinshukKiGJ

@priya, god knows kya tha woh??
no one gave any hints yaar...pagla jaaungi main, i swear

@smitha di, surprises?? these are shocks, 440 watts ke shocks...cant take them anymore now, just want these stupid mysteries to end

Right dear after AALEKH its our turm 2 bcome insaneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†