1st July - Armaan and Riddz are so WICKED to Sid.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜”......Kisi ke accha khaana banaane ke talent ka advantage lena acchi baat nahiin hai. 🀣......

Yesterday , when I saw Sid in the kitchen , I instantly remembered like many of you when Sid's original cootchie-coo Armaan had barged into his house and demanded food saying he was his "Atithi Devo Bhavo" and Sid had cooked so much for him and Armaan just wouldn't stop eating - Sid wouldn't stop making faces. πŸ˜†....Sid had no option but to munh-phulaao and cook.

Cut to present. Riddhima madam is busy getting ready and playing 'vanity is not a sin' in front of her mirror while her husband is busy cutting veggies , cooking and singing some C-grade songs(has to be KW's I-POD considering how 'classic' his taste is in music). Poor Sid. Sab use kitchen mein hi bhejte rehte hain. Just like the case was with Armaan , here also, Sid will sit and watch while his wifeykins will eat. 🀣

So what is next? Sid cooking anti-depressant food for Shilpa πŸ€”when she is chaaro-khaane-chitt by Sid's wife and Shilpa's own prospective husband?🀣🀣🀣

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone.πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poco..........

Rightly said............

Kisi ke accha khaana banaane ke talent ka advantage lena acchi baat nahiin hai

Also loved the way u thought, definetely he is going to cook for Dr.Shilpa toooo, As both Armaan and Ridz has tasted his food now its turn for his Saali to taste his food..........Afterall she is family now........πŸ˜ƒ

Also liked the part of KW's I-Pod.........Even Jenni also said in a interview that he sings all the C-grade songs.........πŸ˜†

Poor Sid...........He has come to Sanjeevani to become a Doctor.....See now what he has become..........A great cookπŸ˜†

Keep rocking poco......πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
funny
sid has become kitchen king

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Poco..........

Rightly said............

Kisi ke accha khaana banaane ke talent ka advantage lena acchi baat nahiin hai

Also loved the way u thought, definetely he is going to cook for Dr.Shilpa toooo, As both Armaan and Ridz has tasted his food now its turn for his Saali to taste his food..........Afterall she is family now........πŸ˜ƒ

Also liked the part of KW's I-Pod.........Even Jenni also said in a interview that he sings all the C-grade songs.........πŸ˜†

Poor Sid...........He has come to Sanjeevani to become a Doctor.....See now what he has become..........A great cookπŸ˜†

Keep rocking poco......πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you , sweetz!πŸ€—......Shilpa is his sis-in-law so jeejukins ke haath ka khaana khaana uska birthright hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......KW needs a new playlist of songs 🀣
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nitzoooooooooo.............
ur chota post ke liye my chota comment...........πŸ˜‰

Whenever is sid's next shahi davat...........can I pls send my honey there so he can learn as well..........and maybe I will tip him on the side to open a culinary school.......double munafa.......
incase if food is bad and ppl get food poisioning........he can take to sanjeevni for free ka ilaaj.............
🀣

Btw.............how lucky is this ridz madam.......patidev cooking and she room me dressing up hoing........
πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaju

funny
sid has become kitchen king

🀣.... and he is using kitchen king masala. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Nitzoooooooooo.............
ur chota post ke liye my chota comment...........πŸ˜‰

Whenever is sid's next shahi davat...........can I pls send my honey there so he can learn as well..........and maybe I will tip him on the side to open a culinary school.......double munafa.......
incase if food is bad and ppl get food poisioning........he can take to sanjeevni for free ka ilaaj.............
🀣

Btw.............how lucky is this ridz madam.......patidev cooking and she room me dressing up hoing........
πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

You are HILARIOUS, Sajjo.πŸ€—πŸ€£......You please do that and give 1.5 million duaayein to Sid. Riddz is maha-nautanki and nakhrebaaz. Always making Sid do all the kaam while she prances around with the hair-dryer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Too good nitz!!
He cooked Maggie and god knows what all for Armaan

Nowhe mad soo much food for Ridz and that beautiful cake
 Loved his talent in cooking\
Houston mai  bhi he must be cooking on his own.. Mamma Modi  may have taught him !!!
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 It be hillarious for Sid to cook so happy food for Shilpa while Armaan and Riddhima chew down her brains πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 Poor Sid so bullied, but I am sure he didn't mind cooking for Riddhima.

C-grade song, has to be KW totally 🀣🀣🀣