Jhoota singh and Chaal Jhooti are the same person

parda.faash thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Maybe you all can think that how I made this topic being a newbie. Actually I have another ID on IF, but I have made this ID specially to reveal a truth that I identified.

And that is Jhoota Singh (shamil) and Chal Jhooti (-TomNJerry-) both are the same person. If you will see the following points, you will also agree.

1. ?TomNJerry- has opened a topic named And DMG Continues (Everyone Invited)...

He tried to show that he is an AR fan by uniting AR on the story she has written on the topic. Afterwards I have seen him on many SR threads.

2. On the next topic he wrote Jhoota Singh Rocks ... And Chal Jhooti ... ???

Why was he so interested to promote Jhoota singh?πŸ€”

3. And besides, he was a newbie when he wrote the topic. Maybe now he's a groupbie, but isn't it odd that he started writing it being a newbie?πŸ˜•

4. And finaly, he's counting Jhoota Singh fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link- Counting Jhoota Singh's Fans !!

Isn't it suspicious and enough to prove that they are the same person???

P.S. - You may say that I'm feeling insecured to reveal my actual ID. Yes, I'm insecured because you can fill my dashboard and PM inbox! Now I'm not going to comment here with my actual ID.

Anyways, now defend yourself Jhoota Singh and Chaal Jhooti.

Want to see other members' comments.

Edited by parda.faash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parda.faash thumbnail
I think all are afraid to comment here.πŸ˜†
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think u are supposed to create topics like this.

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I see this so worthless and baseless. What are you trying to prove yourself darling?? wth.......can't someone like me become a huge fan of Jhoota Singh?? Why does Jhootha Singh need to promote herself?? This is simply ridicilious!!! I would have appreciated if you would have used your time on better things!!!

Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is so f**kin hilarious 🀣
oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 🀣
people have TOO much time on their hands 🀣

seriously, why does it matter TM? whoever they are? πŸ€”

unless they fooled you into something and now you feel betrayed and want to 'reveal' how these two are 'betraying' the entire forum? πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chaal Jhooti is no way the same as Jhoota Singh..
Jhoota Singh is a very establish reporter of lunatic times.. he never wanted an assiatant , but then Chaal Jhooti was inspired by the work of Jhoota Singh and wanted to get a job so decided to help out Jhoota Singh so they are different people..πŸ˜†
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Ohk...but what's the point?

I mean fine promoting AR and then suddenly going SR is weird but that's their choice and wish but other than that what's the point of this topic and the work gone behind it?
shamil thumbnail

OMG🀣 I didnt know people lowwe me sooo much to actually create a mid to" parda faash " me 😳.. am sooo obliged for promoting my character Jhoota singh. πŸ€—

I always knew people hated me out here for those posts  but never expected some one to be tooo scared of me  to reveal her own ID and so made a MID to 'rip me apart'
yes, Am amused and would like to really know what others think about this πŸ˜†
gutys please make this a thread a success..

PS- Pardaji, please dont reveal that u are actually my another MId😳 raaz ko raaz hee rehane doπŸ˜‰

sheenaluvskajen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who cares abt both of them??
both are jhuttiπŸ˜†
Edited by sheenaluvskajen - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I did not get the purpose of this post!!! I am so fidda at jhoota sing's lovely post and am his fan....lol (but seriously i AM). I am sure Chal jhooti is a totally different person who loves and admires Jhootha singh's work unlike some ungrateful ppl here. Just leave Jhoota Singh alone please.  I don't want her to stop writing because of you!!!