Making the first Move (Siddhima)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Contrary to popular opinion, I pretty much enjoyed yesterday's episode. Despite the dearth of SR scenes, some very significant things happened in favor of SR. Episode begins with Ridhhima reminiscing bout her moments with sid and waiting for him eagerly'She blushes like a newly wed bride and you can immediately realize, she is in LOVE!

Cut to Armaan trying to find his arch enemy! Am really loving this cat and mouse chase and I truly believe that when one of them reaches his / her saturation point, the volcano will erupt! And am looking forward to that'KSG rocked this scene as usual!

Then Armaan thinks he has found shilpa and barges into the room where ridhhima is waiting for her hubby dearest! Armaan realizes its ridhhima even in the dark but the point to be noted is ridhhima who could feel his presence anywhere, does not feel it this time around ' simply because, her heart, her mind and her soul only cries for her husband!

The things riddhima tells armaan thinking he is sid are very significant for SR ' for it's the first time riddhima is initiating something'she s making the first ROMANTIC move towards sid'she s finally letting sid know tht her heart now belongs to him ' only its not sid who is hearing these things! When hears all these words, his face lights up for a second ' and its not wrong ' coz u see, armaan was missing ridhhima badly and when he thinks tht she s been wanting to meet him, he feels nice tht at least riddhima remembers him'But u feel extremely bad for him the moment she says sid! My heart went out to him and his pain was evident! He tries to go from there but ridhhima comes and hugs him from behind!

The moment stops there and we are transported back in time'mind you I dint find the scene repulsive or disgusting at all ' I can understand ridhhima not recognizing sid's touch yet coz lets face it, she hasn't spent enough time with him..not romantically at least'but when she hugs armaan, she doesn't realize instantly tht this is armaan'she takes some time ' a few seconds n then lets go! The reason being ' subconsciously she knew something's wrong'but wasn't sure'then she understands this is not her husband! This is someone else'and she realizes its armaan! and we are shown y she realizes this ' all the times when she has been hugged by armaan or vice versa come flashing back to her and she knows this touch! And all those ppl who r saying she dint let go of armaan immediately'please guys, ishq leta hai was playing and am sure she was told to keep it like tht till the song gets over..lol..i prefer not to read too much into tht!

Once the lights are on, you see shock and regret in riddhima's eyes ' shock coz it was not sid, regret coz she knows armaan would have been hurt to hear those things! But wat I liked bout yesterday was ridhhima not being awkward and running away from the situation. She asked with dignity how armaan was'sweet! But she cant get herself to ask whether he has moved on or not ' but she does, n immediately realizes ' wrong question! Again regret and guilt coz just now she told him how happy she is with sid and the fact tht she has moved on, n knows at the back of her mind tht armaan hasn't been able to do the same! Armaan lies and before she can ask anything further, they are interrupted by sid.

Again its significant the way sid behaves'remember this is the same sid who went mad at even the mention of armaan's name on ridhhima's lips'but this sid is different'this sid is secure! He knows armaan was ridhhima's past and she now belongs to him'and hence the comfort level! Also, it was important for sid to let armaan know tht ridhhima is back in the penthouse coz armaan was the first person who wanted this'and sid thinks its only fair to let him know tht his safrifice dint go in vain! Its kind of a reassurance that sid will now take care of ridhhima and he can move on with peace and without any regrets!

So all in all, I enjoyed yesterday's episode and am looking forward to today's! The Siddhima dinner'finally! I don't think there is any doubt in my mind in ridhhima's mind, in sid's mind, in armaan's mind or even the CVs' mind tht ridhhima now loves only siddhant! And yesterday's episode was important to let armaan know tht what he wanted ' he achieved! And that's ' Riddhima's Happiness!

PS: Dialogue of the day ' Sid telling armaan -  "Meri timing hi kharaab hai'bilkul tujhpe gaya hoon" and Armaan replying "Don't rub it in all the time"'.lol'

Cheers!

Rapz

Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rapunzel your posts would have to be one of the amazing pieces of work on this forum. You are such a talented and gifted person. Your words and analysis of SR are unbelievable to say the least. I was so happy to see Sid at peace when he saw Armaan and Ridz in the same room. He is such an amazing human being. Ridz is truly gifted to have him as her husband. His feelings of love towards his wife are to die for and his love for Armaan is equally so beautiful so see.  He no longer was that bitter man from Lonavala and in his defence he had every reason to act in such a way. Ridz has truly shown Armaan that his concerns for her being happy were truly squashed today as she is so happy with her husband that although painful to see would have made him happy indeed to know that she is opening her heart to Sid finally and that she has started to make a new life for herself with her husband. AWESOME POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see how she now makes the first move towards Sid. That will be SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginac

Rapunzel your posts would have to be one of the amazing pieces of work on this forum. You are such a talented and gifted person. Your words and analysis of SR are unbelievable to say the least. I was so happy to see Sid at peace when he saw Armaan and Ridz in the same room. He is such an amazing human being. Ridz is truly gifted to have him as her husband. His feelings of love towards his wife are to die for and his love for Armaan is equally so beautiful so see.  He no longer was that bitter man from Lonavala and in his defence he had every reason to act in such a way. Ridz has truly shown Armaan that his concerns for her being happy were truly squashed today as she is so happy with her husband that although painful to see would have made him happy indeed to know that she is opening her heart to Sid finally and that she has started to make a new life for herself with her husband. AWESOME POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see how she now makes the first move towards Sid. That will be SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww...Thanks Sweetheart!! 🤗
Am glad you like my posts...I cant wait for today's dinner date! Its gonna be Rockkkinnnnn!!!!

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rapunzel your post is an amazing one as it totally displays a new POV to the episode/scene..👍🏼

I,too,enjoyed the episode but to be honest,I would have preferrred it if Sid was the one who came in instead of Armaan as his entry only brought back buried wounds..

The episode was pretty good but what disappointed was the lack of Siddhima scenes but still it was good to see that Riddhima is over Armaan and Sid is now not the angry young man who always doubted his wife..Thank God that has disappeared from his character..

All in all,it was a good episode... 
Rapunzel- your an amazing writer! your post was wonderful!😃
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rapz amazing post hun seriously loved it.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superb analysis dear, enjoyed reading it

i too loved the scene and  yes all three SRA  handled the situation perfectly .

its nice  to see both Siddhima  making steps towards each other

norzar

bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post 👏 . keep coming up with new posts frequently.
i loved that scene too
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for those kind words!! Mwwahhhhh  🤗