aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks! I am glad Anadi knows the truth now but he shouldn't give into Bhavri's threats, in the end she is the one who has the most to lose.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. ok bhavri...i've lost the words for her. but i rather say nothing about her otherwise the mods will have to send me a warning😆 but seriously she is a rotten, lowly 🤬 and i say lowly because she is plain disgusting. she's claming to be two men's wives plus she's having a baby for one of them and wants to get together with another.🤢
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update.

Finally Maithili break her maun vrat 😆 and told Anadi the truth.  Now who is this mystery person that recorded the conversation.  I hope that this tape conversation works in favour of Maithili and not against, *fingers crossed*.

Bhavri sure is desperate for a man. 
Edited by Ginger-Spice - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey i am just having a laughing terapy class reading your opinion and views upon bhawri but what to say it is great time to make her leave on a happy note making her positive.as in anadi family there'sa lot of problem to run an everyday serials so better she's out the show or shaurya's back it will be better.thanks for update.
Darkangel_MoMo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thk that the one recording is the guy who is Astha friend!
But bhavri better say nothing abt her!

HOpe that these pics don't create more prob betw maithili and Anadi!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Bhavri has no shame, Anadi and Maithali are taking this too easy. Why can't they expose her? Why should Anadi give his name to a child that is not his? Why should he help a woman who broke all relations with him and Maithali? Bhavri doesn't deserve any help whatsoever after the way she has behaved. Anadi and Maithali need to fight back!
Darkangel_MoMo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thk that the guys recording is Astha Friend!!!!

Hope these pics don't create more prob betw Anathali!
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for another great update aarti.. Shame on bhavri
sadesi thumbnail
Ok I get that God gives pain only as much as we can handle but I gotta say I cant handle anymore of this crap! God is never this cruel! this oh show doesn't make any sense! how can someone so good turn out to be so bad!!? This Bhavri is such a B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!