Alekh asking for Sadhana.....

Seeta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Alekh going abnormal and he asking for Sadhana again and again points at Sadhana's re-entry but in a different character, I mean as a look alike. If Sara khan had quit the show then Alekh would not have gone mad, he would have become remorseful or serious. Alekh.s recovery is only in the hands of Sadhana.

I am keeping my fingerrs crossed.......with HOPE that Sadhana will come back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrithikluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want that to happen so badly but now i learned a lesson that one must watch bidaai with cautious optimism because you never know what can happen when 😕
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😛

Originally posted by: Seeta

Alekh going abnormal and he asking for Sadhana again and again points at Sadhana's re-entry but in a different character, I mean as a look alike. If Sara khan had quit the show then Alekh would not have gone mad, he would have become remorseful or serious. Alekh.s recovery is only in the hands of Sadhana.

Beautiful assumption, i actually think this is why alekh went mental and then Sara is gonna come back as she is constantly saing in her interviews that i might come back to bidaai, so ya i think so
ps im new here....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seeta

good to see you Seeta...