bhabhi's doing too much

munni_sgp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i felt dat bhabhis are doing too much in today's episode.i know dat suhana is at fault (restaurent incident) but bhabhis are crossing their limits yaar.enjoying seeing suhana suffer and purposefully putting lot of mirch and capsicum in pakodas and making her cry.there's a limit to anything.they could have make her realize in otherways.and aren't badimaa and rano aware of what's going on in the house.i hope in 2mrw's episode the brothers come up with some idea to unite bhabhis and suhaana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Yh...i agree ...today the Bhabhis were a bit too harsh on Suhana....!!

N i m really getting curious...that the usual Observant Badi Maa doesnt seem to b noticing that something is AMISS in the house..!! That there are daggers drawn.....

Hope that the bros get to solve this one..n soon..!!
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh...i agree ...today the Bhabhis were a bit too harsh on Suhana....!!

N i m really getting curious...that the usual Observant Badi Maa doesnt seem to b noticing that something is AMISS in the house..!! That there are daggers drawn.....

Hope that the bros get to solve this one..n soon..!!

May be rajni and disha are playing it very smartly' i mean in front of elders they are there usual self but when they find suhana alone they show their color😡
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

May be rajni and disha are playing it very smartly' i mean in front of elders they are there usual self but when they find suhana alone they show their color😡

Well u knw...this is coming as the biggest Surprise n actually a shocker for me...that NO ONE among th elders...no dadiji..who had pointed out to Rano that R&D dun seem happy wit Suhana... ... The usually....over fretting Rano...............the observant Badi Maa......no one noticed..!!

N well i really dun understand the need for taking such drastic steps against Suhana...atleast harming someone... physically is totally uncalled for... I was more happy wit the 'Boycot Suhana' andolan......

what happened today isnt in Good taste..
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I think they don't mind if their actions will attract attention of the elders, maybe they would want everyone in the family to knw abt their irritation towards suhaana, cos if you Rajni or Disha didn't worry about Inder/elesh's reactions for puttin mirchi in the pakodas. I think what is irkin them is tat they were humiliated and blamed for the restaurant incident for no fault of theirs, so they are makin no effort to hide their dislike for suhaana.
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suhana does thing ajnaane me, these two bhabhis are doing things on purpose, so uncalled for. They all know she is slow in understanding things, I felt so mad at them today.
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just hated Rajni's behaviour towards Suhana today! It was so childish and immature of her to add extra mirchi!🤪
I just felt like hitting Disha and Rajni when they were both jumping and squealing in the kitchen! The thought of hurting Suhana pleasures them too much!😡 now they deserve a nice lecture from badimaa...its time for badimaa to intervene!
Felt so sad for Suhana in the precap! Poor baby!😒
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was totally uncalled for.  Ignoring Suhana and making her feeling lonely was one thing but physically harming her is taking it to another level.  Whatever Suhana did was unintentionally but Bhabhis are doing it on purpose to hurt her.   I really feel bad for her.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree as well!! There is a limit to everything. I agree that what she did with them was wrong and she is also immature in understanding that she has done something worng but what the bhabis are doing are on purpose!! Whatr ever Suhana did was unknowningly she didn't mean to hurt them and what they are doing is knowingly. The precap looks promosing so lets see what happens. 
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree w/ you..m starting to hate them and their behavior! There's a limit! they seriously need to stop this...poor Suhana! i feel sooo bad for her!