binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys...

Finally Papadpol has started.... so in this thread we can discuss daily eppisode... we can praise or critisize anything.... so guys pls post ur views about Papadpol here..... πŸ˜ƒ Hope to see this thread rocking.... 😳 

Have Fun!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
First Day First show...

it was good eppisode.... as expected it was the intro eppi of all the charectors.... apart from VinayChand i like the charector of His Parents... the way his father was sayin "Krodh Nahi" was really hillarious πŸ˜† we have seen VinayChand as a helpful charector, who helps ppl without any expectation.... the ppl around him looks all loving towards him.... so far if i have to rate the show i would like to rate it 8/10.... it was introduction eppisode but still manage to make us laugh... looking forward to this show, they got really good start πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by binie - 13 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The first day show was good.......let's see what happens as the show progresses............
birju4baby thumbnail
I think the first show was promising ... It will grow up on us ..  I really liked that the characters were relatable and yet funny ... there was not any goofy or slapstick humour ..These are the lines I loved

Mom :Batao beta mein SUnder hoon .. ye kaun sa kaal hain
Beta : Bhoot Kaal😊

I loved the ending where Vinaychand gives subji to the lady and
she says "Paise ka karj to chuka denge .... Kaise chukaayenge aapka karj "(I will pay the money debt ..How will I pay what I owe to you)
Vinaychand replies "Bana lenge koyee bahaana"😊(We will think of some excuse)
that dialogue exchange is a sign that somebody very talented has written this show ...

BTW , Binie nice to see you again after sukh by chance

Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The start was not awesome but later on it started picking up! The one-liners were Great! πŸ˜†

I guess we have to give more time to this show, it's not right to judge it on it's first episode itself. 😊

Vinaychand is shown as a kind guy and i liked the ending like birju4baby said!😳

Looking forward to tonight's episode.πŸ˜ƒ
Dark_Star thumbnail
The 2nd episode was good too....Not hilarious but it was funny at times....the story has just started forming and i guess it will take some time before we have hilarious dialogues. I liked all the characters of the show. They are different yet live like a big family!😊

Looking forward to what happens next.....πŸ˜ƒ
binie thumbnail
29/06/10

good eppisode... still intros are on... i like the charector of Manubhai... seems really interesting.... the relation of the all members of Pol looks like a family.... and now they all are planning to get vinaychand married... they all seems alright now.... lets see what happens in future.... and we have to give time to the show.... its hard for any show to make u laugh in first week.... so be positive and keep ur fingures cross for the show 😳

@birju4baby... its good to see u here too my frnd.... hope to see u more here....πŸ€—
binie thumbnail
30/06/10

now everyone is waiting for the girl who is coming to see Vinaychand..... and for that they have planned to fill the house with very imp things.... but vinay's father is not really happy with it.... but his mother said its ok... the explainaiton of her while he (his dad) went to see his mother and at that time the things he saw at her parents place was not them.... was funny.... lets see who is the girl... would it be the heroin of the show or some one else..... πŸ˜›
Dark_Star thumbnail
I think that the girl who is going to see him is not Ami and some1 else. Then i think the others will be sad that Vinaychand didn't get married and then what they showed in the promo that Vinay tells them that i know tumhe mere shaadi ki phikar ho rahi hai but don't worry someone special is always made for a person.

Then Ami will enter....Lets see what happens!!!

The episode was good....!πŸ˜ƒ
binie thumbnail
01/06/10

I love the scene where they were saying about Vinaychanad's achivements....and specially about the "Charas Ganja and Afin" thing.... it was really really funny.... 🀣 then finally the entry of main female lead has been done last night.... lets see what kind of charector she would be.... over all good eppisode.... 😊