New Promo (Surprise Pg 18)

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!!

Just saw the new promo... It was just awesome....
It was basically like the first Dreamgirl promo Samrat-Gunjan had, but a sort of revised version of it. Gunjan was in college and Sam was following her around and his dialogues were the same where he speaks about his dream girl, and they showed bits of the old promo in between. In the end Samrat says "Gunjan ki hassi Samrat ne cheene hai, to ab wo uski hasi lautayega..." Something like that and he's holding a basketball....

I'm already dead... I think Gunjan's gonna come to Excel cause in one bit she was writing on the blackboard.....
I hope I made some sense!! πŸ˜†

-Ishita

EDIT: See Pg 18 for a wonderful surprise!! Yeah, the much awaited promo itself!! πŸ˜†
Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ishita ...

At last  a promo ........ Gosh u made my day sweety.. running to watch the promo
aa123.80 thumbnail
Ya Aarthi, finally a promo!! And a LOVELY one!! Hope someone posts the link soon... It was beautiful.....
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
god ishita....now i cant sleep in peace 🀣 wat does a hard working gal need to do to deserve a peaceful nite sleep....but seriously cant wait f or SG track to start... 😍 pyaar wahi equation nayi...coa now SGr diff ppl...all excited to see this
marisol45 thumbnail
wow.finally we got a promo.
will try to watch it
thanx for the info😊
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!..OMG!!...OMG!!!.😲😲

all I can say is

Sonali I am totally with you!!..now how am I going to sleep tonight??πŸ˜†

thanx for sharing sweety!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gina87

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">OMG!!..OMG!!...OMG!!!.😲😲</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">all I can say is </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sonali I am totally with you!!..now how am I going to sleep tonight??πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">thanx for sharing sweety!!</font>πŸ€—πŸ€—

I know eh..hate the frking time zone..cant watch the vdo soon either..have to wait for someone to upload on YT...but atleast patience paid off eh..after the million Majan/Ash-sam jhatkas...we may finally see the Sajan days soon enough...party time πŸ₯³ well like I said..I want a new flavour to SG story now..coz they are grown ups now..maybe a lil more passion n intensity.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ esp if Gunji is mad and Sam is resilient... πŸ˜ƒ
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh
for real??
OMG OMGGGG koi link post karo plzzzzz
OMGGGG

SanayaMohit-Fan thumbnail
hey.. maybe i think its ash. not gunjan
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

god ishita....now i cant sleep in peace 🀣 wat does a hard working gal need to do to deserve a peaceful nite sleep....but seriously cant wait f or SG track to start... 😍 pyaar wahi equation nayi...coa now SGr diff ppl...all excited to see this

Sorry Sonali !! I totally know how you guys must be feeling. I've seen the promo, and yet I'm soooooooo excited!! It's gonna be fab!!