28thJunWrtUpdt: Sethis/Daggars @court

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:Daggar Residence:Omi who is drunk comes in calling Nakul and falls on the steps.. Dadi comes there and asks him weither he is drunk.. Omi says yes i am drunk and its because of Nakul.. I used to worship him like God and its due to him i am drunk.. Nakul tells him that you are not in your senses but Omi cuts him and tells that you dont know what you are talking.. Then Omi tells that I know what you did you tried to molest Milli and then tells dadi that Milli was telling the truth.. 😡

Then Nakul tells Dadi to ignore what he is saying, then Omi asks what abt the clothes of Milli in your room.. Then Omi tells Dadi that he went to get Neetu back and there he sees Neetus baby's real father..That Vicky our driver was there and if I had known that he will be there her love I would have left right away.. then he cries and says that if my Tuji leaves me and goes how will i survive.. Then He continues saying that tomorrow I need to go to the court and I will do the jib I need to do.I will divorce "tuji" and then he holds Nakul's collor and sats that I will not do it for your sake but since tuji loves someone else.. I wish I could do somthing to you but .. and then he collapses on the floor.. nakul is smirking... 😡

Sc2:12/24 KB:Simi tells Neetu not to worry and she will talk to Omi ..She calls up Daggar residence.. All are seeing Simi.. Nakul pics up the phone telling I know Simi ji you would call..Then he speaks telling Simi that you know what Omi did drinking alcohol and he did it due to Neetu since he saw Neetu with Vicky and now Omi is fast asleep and Omi will give divorce to Neetu and this can be stopped only if Milli takes the FIR back and Abhi apologizes..he also adds that I will make your family's life miserable.
He hangs up.. Simi is worried.. The lights go off @ 12/24 KB!! RS wonders what happened.😲

Sc3:12/24 KB Morning:RS is telling someone that the current is off from last night.. Then the guy on the otherside tells that your family is in the news since a while.. Then Rs hangs up annoyed at that guy..😡 He asks Manju to get the electricity bill binder. Simi is consouling Neetu.. milli is also there.. Simi tells Neetu that I will talk to Omi before the court summons.. Neetu tells Simi if the baby asks where is my dad what will I say i will have to take care of this child on my own.😭 Then Abhi comes there and tells the taxi has come and we have to leave. They all leave.. Simi is locking the house when Abhi tells her that We will not let Neetu and Omi's relationship break. Simi smiles and they leave.😊

Sc4:Patiyala Court House:All are sitting and Neetu is sitting infront with the lawyer. Nakul comes with his lawyer and all look at him..Omi has'nt come at yet.. Then the Lawyer from Omi's side that he is not feeling well so he has'nt come but he will come later as and when needed.. The judge says Ok and he starts the proceeding.. He tells that there is 6 months time period once a divorce is filed where in the husband and wife live separately..😲

Then the judge asks Omi's lawyer why did he asks for immediate divorce as a special case.. Then omi's lawyer tells that his case was filed due to  valid reasons as my client feels that he has been cheated, there was fraud and mislead. 😡Then he adds that the file says all the details that his client Omi was under medical treatment.

And the reason is due to his  wife Neetu Daggar. Then the Lawyer adds that I want tio call some witnesses and his first witness is Simran Tarneja.. Simi comes on the witness Box.. Then the lawyer aks her on what circumstances did Neetu and Omi get married. Simi narrates the whole thing.Viewer dose'nt hear anything..Then the lawyer says that I understand that now the reason why Neetu married Omi was because she had an affair with someone else and she got pregnant and after all this the whole Sethi clan knew all this still they wanted Omi to marry Neetu.. Simi says its not like this and then the sethi's lawyer also defends her saying they are misleading her..The judge says objection over ruled.. Then Nakul's lawyer thanks the judge and then asks her to leave. 😡

Next he summons RS at the witness box...RS gets up to come to the witness box.. Nakul is enjoying all this.. Then the lawyer asks RS if Vikcy Nakul's driver had an affair with Neetu.. RS is embarrased and angry..Then RS tells the judge but the lawyer cuts it.. Then Neetus lawyer says that RS should be given a chance to say his word. But the judge says "Objection overruled. Then RS leaves and then lawyer continues saying that now its clear that Neetu and Vicky Duggal had an affair. Neetu is crying..😭 Nakul is enjoying all this..Lawyer continues saying that so its true.. Simi gets annoyed  and gets up to stop all this..but the judge stops and tells her to sit.. 😡Then the Lawyer continues and Neetu is in the witness box. Viewer doesn't hear anything ..

Then kalavathi Bhalla comes in the witnessbox..She tells that I went to their house for the wedding allience of my son Rajiv to the Sethis house .. The Allince was for Simi Sethi.. But just before the wedding we were shocked to know that Simi sethi who is 30 years and still at home unmarried is having an affair with some one.. Abhi is soo annoyed hearing all this and he is telling RS..Then Kavalathi tells that these people broke the allince.. Then lawyer tells Kalavathi to leave.. Then Omi comes there.. nakul asks the judge that Omi has come can i take your permission to get him inside.. the judge tells Ok and nakul goes to get Omi.. All are angry embarrassed😡😲 

Sc5:Court Scene Continued:Omi comes there and Neetu is looking at him with tears.. He sits on the otherside.. Neetu keeps looking at him.. The Lawyer says my next  witness is Vicky Duggal.. Vicky comes there.. 😲😡And he stands at the witness box.. The Lawyer says that we all know your relationship with Neetu, but the court wants to know your current relationship with Neetu.. Then Vicky says yes we still in love and we are still meeting..All the Sethis are shocked so also Neetu..Nakul is smirking..😡

Precap:Judge asks Omi if he wants the divorce before the court gives its verdict!!😕

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx Shanti 4 another gr8t update. It's no secret that I am a Vicky Neetu couple  fan.  So, I hope all is well for them.   
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update this vicky also is too much ................................
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!!! i wish neetu and omi can get together.....:(:(
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for superb update.. Hope Neetu nd Omi wont b separated