Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was so painful to watch.I am  totally heartbroken. When Khushi looks at Alekh, that look totally broke my heart into pieces and couldn't hold my tears thinking that poor girl doesn't have father either but Ragi is there atleast.😭
Oh CTs,what have you done!!
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
appu...its a gud news...n evn an indication of SARA returnin back soon.....obviously uski look alike hi theek karegi Alekh ji ko.......
bt Alekh ws seriuosly super cute......m actaully happy 2 c old alekh back....infact i ws missin him............moreovr we gt to c a luv story b/w ANGAD-SARA once again....
maman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no :( that is so sad .....
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The beauty of it is if you look beyond just Alekh and Khushi being dost, is that Khushi experiencing exactly what Sadi did in a way, and she came close to Alekh during this and fell in love with him, the old Alekh  - the innocent Alekh

Salekh's 'dost' was their most beautiful part of their life, and the only other dost Alekh will have is Khushi, she has that right - and Alekh has given her that despite thats if he doesnt know she is his daughter (its kinda like when Sadi was his wife, he didnt know the full meaning of it), that is beautiful in a way

And here Khushi is having the old Alekh, its better then having Alekh totally numb and in one place sitting and staring out far - atleast this way Alekh and Khushi have bonded in whatever way right now
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
smita12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinchuKiPari

hi all 😭 😭
oh god!!
ye kya dikha diya bidaai mein..
i feel like having pity on da ctvs....
like khushi was watching dat video..which alekh recorded on her naam karan..suddenly alekh enters and says"khushi" in an angry tone..
she says sorry and suddenly alekh sys"tum tom n jerry dkeh rahi ho",,something like that..
guys alekh is mental again..but he's so cute..
also it was tami's birthday(tamanna's name kept by khushi)...amd laos sadhna's barsi..
😭 😭
and alekh asks ragini if sadhna came..she says no and he tells her to ask sadhna to bring new tom n jeery dvd's when she come...
aww it was so heart breaking..
god!!ab alekh theek kab hoga??

After seeing today's episode when alekh told is sadhna back? I feel like sadhna will be back in any way.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I reached my limit today. I won't watch Bidaai again.

I did notice one thing which really broke my heart in ways I can't explain...the little girl playing Khushi is one talented little lady...and beautiful...she looks like she is Sadhna's daughter...

And another thing...the way she LOOKS at Alekh...is the same way Sadhna used to look at him when he was "old Alekh"...of course, not with a wife's eyes...but a daughter's...I wonder if she knows he is  her father...

But I won't wait around to get the answer to that question. I reached a limit today.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I dodnt think she will be back sweety 😳she has gone for good😭

atzyxx thumbnail
aww woz soo sad tdai i was shocked i fght hed be a strong father figure, and never let his little girl out of his sight and be there for her gove her all the best :( buhh nope dey decided to make it happen againn...its soo sad, poor ragnni gotta look after evryone..i think sadhna will be bak as her daughter which will make him better, we just have to wait and see..
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I knew it! :-( Poor Alekh! Oh!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I missed my old allu so much😍
so happy to see him back but wll miss new alkeh too