iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hellooo LTLians!!! πŸ€— Awwwwwwww yess I missedd eveeryone as well!! *sharmaofy nahii i know u misssedd meee as well!!!!* ☺️ ☺️  Andd some peoplee *points at DD* miss my Cop Dhanda as well 🀣  Soooo for a dayyy  DD here uu goo !!! 🀣 🀣 Awwww DD Wipee ur Teaarss!! 🀣 *Aansoo ponchofies DD*

Noww Coming back to the Topic! πŸ˜† Well i recieved a PM from DD telling me to sticky her DOTW topic... And then i unstickied the old ones *yawns*... And then i checked the first 5 pages of the forum for the new GOTW... but NONE!!😲😲😲 I was Hairan-Pareshan! *lunatic muhh* And then i decided to PM Fivzz!! My Phelloww Dhakkan.. shes responsible for dropping in the bombs(Reminder PMs) ☺️ Andd when i did... guess what i see..

GOTW Reminder! 😲

I opened it... and i realized i was suppossed to post the GOTW! 🀣 And i rushed and bushed and stushed and ahemm... so i just rushed up here and made the toppic ☺️ ☺️

Sooo Heres the GOTW for this week πŸ˜ƒ

The Ultra Phamous SLAP GAME! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Whatcha Suppossed to do is.. Slap anyone and then state the reason for it.. πŸ˜ƒ
For example:

I Slap Fivr For... Not reminding me earlier that it was my turn. ☺️

And then Fivr can go i slap Cindy.. for slapping! *gets duttas bandook out to defend herself* 🀣 Or maybe Fivr Slaps DD for getting everyone plotting on how to Punish Kala! 🀣

Andd how did this mahaan idea come to my MAHA mahaan mind??? *socho socho* 🀣
Areee issee behtar time kya ho sakta apne ispecial Ghumaake Lafdas Use karnee kaa??? Haiii??? 😎

Soooo chaloooo.... Get the Slapping ON!

Me Starts:

I Slap *thinks*...  Sethji for believing Nakkus Dream! 🀣

Love
Sindhya/Cindy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jess_dutta thumbnail
i slap baji.... for going around quoting naku's dialogues 🀣

-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I slap surdashan. For ... being Sudarshan.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I slap Roops 4 r saying so cute na repeatedly ..
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
I slap Dutta.............just to touch him..............OMG I have become ek dum shameless.............πŸ˜†
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremLeoManav

I slap Dutta.............just to touch him..............OMG I have become ek dum shameless.............πŸ˜†

me too...but i'l go 1 step further and slap his bum...this is the i would do it.....sing agar tum miljao zaman chod denge hum lalalalal....whilst walking up to him slowly, then give him a BIG hug, slap his bum and run away  🀣
Edited by tashafan - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haila!...aaj to band baji hai yahaan....phir dande??...*massages her b**t*....arre tears-wipe nahi cindy, I need a b**t shield....*puts the 3Idiots b**t shield*...*reminds herself*....All Izz Well.....Aall Izz Well.........
*winks at Cindy*.....Ab maar cindy.....🀣

I slap LTL CVs for dragging, dragging and draggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggging
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I slap Dutta's body guards for not wearing blue lungis (like Anna's men)! 🀣
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

I slap Dutta's body guards for not wearing blue lungis (like Anna's men)! 🀣

hahahahah good 1πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I slap Dutta...*bahut dheere se - slow and soft*......for...err.....so that I get to touch his cheeks.....🀣

*caresses Dutta's cheeks*...hayee.....mazaa aa raha hai...ek aur thapad.....haayee.....bye guy...tum log khelo, I am busy!! 🀣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago